Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2024 12:15:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Woodchuck1]
Joe McMoneagle - CIA's Project Stargate | SRS #95

Fascinating topic to me.    Didn’t see anyone else post it yet, and while it’s not about UFOs, I didn’t want to post it in another forum where it wouldn’t be moderated.  

@brass please let me know if this is too far off the topic to post here.

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Starting to listen to it now. Remote viewing has always been my least favorite of these types of subjects but I'll listen anyway
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]
@BlackHoleSon

With your perspective in mind, I would be very interested in your thoughts once you’ve listened to the interview.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2024 1:34:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Woodchuck1:
@BlackHoleSon

With your perspective in mind, I would be very interested in your thoughts once you’ve listened to the interview.  

View Quote

Only 5 hours left to go haha
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRTon6qgVws

Fascinating topic to me.    Didn't see anyone else post it yet, and while it's not about UFOs, I didn't want to post it in another forum where it wouldn't be moderated.  

View Quote
I agree that this topic is 100% inline with this sub-forum.

If you are interested in Remote Viewing, this book just came out in December.  It reads like a textbook, but it's the true history of the government's Remote Viewing program.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I am amazed at the chasm between the levels of belief he has in what he claims in his near death and remote viewing vs the medicine man shadow killer stories.  

He believes in another dimension basically that humans can access if they can detach from the body but he still thinks the medicine man sneaked into his hut with bolted closed door, took a 12ga slug and buckshot because he has bad ass armor and flew out the window and left no trail.

It amazes me where people draw the line on their personal beliefs regarding the paranormal. Lots of people that are fine with flying saucers and interdimensional aliens but don't want to talk about angels or demons.

I know we all have to draw the line somewhere but it's funny to me how far some are willing to go in an area but just refuse to dip a toe in something a lot less of a stretch or at least equally as potentially insane. LOL
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#7]
What an engrossing episode, another home-run for the SRS.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TLD05:
I am amazed at the chasm between the levels of belief he has in what he claims in his near death and remote viewing vs the medicine man shadow killer stories.  

He believes in another dimension basically that humans can access if they can detach from the body but he still thinks the medicine man sneaked into his hut with bolted closed door, took a 12ga slug and buckshot because he has bad ass armor and flew out the window and left no trail.

It amazes me where people draw the line on their personal beliefs regarding the paranormal. Lots of people that are fine with flying saucers and interdimensional aliens but don't want to talk about angels or demons.

I know we all have to draw the line somewhere but it's funny to me how far some are willing to go in an area but just refuse to dip a toe in something a lot less of a stretch or at least equally as potentially insane. LOL
View Quote

It’s called the Boggle-Threshold.  You accept strange phenomena up to a certain point, but then your mind boggles at anything beyond that point.  It’s a self inflicted limit, often placed in order to try and maintain a feeling of control over a subject where you have none.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:31:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Because space aliens are perfectly possible given everything we scientifically know about the universe. The more we learn, the more we accept that we're not alone in the universe. Angels and demons however, are the opposite. The more we learn, the less likely that those types of things exist.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Is there any kind of remote viewing demo available for online viewing? Most people these days, if they achieve some kind of major technical breakthrough, can put together some kind of not-easily-fakeable demo that proves the breakthrough. Does anything like this exist?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By heavily_armed:
Is there any kind of remote viewing demo available for online viewing? Most people these days, if they achieve some kind of major technical breakthrough, can put together some kind of not-easily-fakeable demo that proves the breakthrough. Does anything like this exist?
View Quote
If that actually ever happened it would be all over the news. Everyone of these has always been debunked.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By hoodfu:
If that actually ever happened it would be all over the news. Everyone of these has always been debunked.
View Quote

All these people I've seen that confidently announce the are psychic or did remote viewing for the CIA never seem to be successful at anything besides selling books or doing interviews talking about how they could locate someone or something across the world 50 years ago
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Exactly. ESP was a huge thing when I was growing up in the 80's, but there's a reason why people stopped talking about it in the 2000's. The internet was able to coordinate peoples accounts and establish that all these people are just nut jobs yearning for attention. None of it was ever verifiable and repeatable.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRTon6qgVws

Fascinating topic to me.    Didn’t see anyone else post it yet, and while it’s not about UFOs, I didn’t want to post it in another forum where it wouldn’t be moderated.  

View Quote

Half way Through it now.its interesting.
 He’s believable.I believe he believes it but I’m not entirely dismissive.
Beats the hell out of the black dude an episode or two before that was ranting about pyramids and free masons and the previous SEAL who wouldn’t shut up about religion.
I’m a fan of the podcast, but I don’t understand why he has some of his guest.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

All these people I've seen that confidently announce the are psychic or did remote viewing for the CIA never seem to be successful at anything besides selling books or doing interviews talking about how they could locate someone or something across the world 50 years ago
View Quote

This.  If I could remote view for a day, I’d never have to work again
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 2:55:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#16]
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HELOBRAVO:

Half way Through it now.its interesting.
 He’s believable.I believe he believes it but I’m not entirely dismissive.
Beats the hell out of the black dude an episode or two before that was ranting about pyramids and free masons and the previous SEAL who wouldn’t shut up about religion.
I’m a fan of the podcast, but I don’t understand why he has some of his guest.
View Quote

That black dude gave me too much Ancient Aliens vibes. Couldn't listen to all of it. I did this one. You put it great how he believes what he's saying. His stories seemed to me that he's said them to himself so many times that he's convinced himself that's what happened. All of the people he interacted with talked like how HE would talk and not another person. Like when you have those shower arguments where you are playing out a conversation "I'll say this and then this person will say this back". To me the OBE seemed to be the most authentic of his stories
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By brass:

It's not something you can pick up as a hobby.   Same way the Buddhist monks can't lay in a coffin with a pulse at 1 beat per minute for 8 hours and wake up at their leisure can't be replicated by reading a book or watching a youtube video.    Even after years of practice and knowing the concept of how to do it, it doesn't work in every situation, and being aware of what doesn't work is as important as knowing what does.  The only way to improve is practice, and it's not always a 100% thing, so the want it foolproof and now / instant gratification people dismiss it.

There is this and a book suggestion, actually a few book suggestions in it, but you need to be able to self meditate at least as good as a 2nd year Monk to truly open your mind and eyes without preconceptions shooting all sorts of random thoughts out of your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wly9_qN-jZ0

View Quote

I think what he is asking is if there is video where they successfully remote view an area.

This is definitely a “way out there” topic.  I’m an open minded person to fringe science I think this is one of those”we wish” worked but doesn’t.  I see this as more of a psy-op where we tell them enemy we can see inside theirs bases to cover for the insider we really have feeding us information.

For the other post about laughing at people who believe in aliens but not angels, for me it comes down to science over religion.  There are billions of planets out there. Those are proven facts. Now with that it is statistically speaking more likely there is some sort of intelligent life on another planet.

There is nothing provable about faith.  Other than a book was written along time ago about events that may or may not happened.

I’m not knocking religion but I can see if disclosure ever occurs the current state of religion will cease to exist.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Goback:

I think what he is asking is if there is video where they successfully remote view an area.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Goback:

It's not something you can pick up as a hobby.   Same way the Buddhist monks can't lay in a coffin with a pulse at 1 beat per minute for 8 hours and wake up at their leisure can't be replicated by reading a book or watching a youtube video.    Even after years of practice and knowing the concept of how to do it, it doesn't work in every situation, and being aware of what doesn't work is as important as knowing what does.  The only way to improve is practice, and it's not always a 100% thing, so the want it foolproof and now / instant gratification people dismiss it.

There is this and a book suggestion, actually a few book suggestions in it, but you need to be able to self meditate at least as good as a 2nd year Monk to truly open your mind and eyes without preconceptions shooting all sorts of random thoughts out of your head.

Correct. Appreciate @brass detailed response but if this was real, and repeatable, there should be a way to demonstrate it in a credible way, even just on video. I'm gonna pass on this type of SRS content going forward.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Correct. Appreciate @brass detailed response but if this was real, and repeatable, there should be a way to demonstrate it in a credible way, even just on video. I'm gonna pass on this type of SRS content going forward.
View Quote
I stopped watching SR when he revealed he aspired to be Columbia's cocaine dealer for English speakers and was almost killed by the cartels for horning in on their business.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 5:41:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#22]
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 12:22:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tangotag] [#23]
Originally Posted By boomfab:
I listen to about the first hour of the McMoneagle interview on the SRS.  

He seems like a class A bullshitter with all his rambling ass stories.  The story of how he was taken to a private trailer by a civilian to throw a dart at a wall chart to determine his new MOS was laughable.

View Quote

Agreed.
It’s amazing people even listen to this.
Me included, I can’t stop listening.

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:31:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: southerncross] [#24]
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:42:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ashiha] [#25]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Maybe he doesn't believe his own bullshit

Originally Posted By HELOBRAVO:

This.  If I could remote view for a day, I’d never have to work again

Agreed. If he could do what he claimed, there would be literally no limit. He could have witnessed God speaking to Moses. He could have witnessed the pyramids being built. He could locate ANY object. He could identify ANY criminal. He could have viewed the universe being created. He could see how it ends...

The worst part was when Sean asked him what it was like his FIRST TIME and his response was just "it just popped into my head" and said it was "clear as day" as much as the two of them standing in front of each other. That alone tells me he either has hallucinations SO OFTEN that it isn't weird to him having a CRYSTAL CLEAR IMAGE randomly appear, or he is making it up. The other dude that talked about this shit before him, the mutual acquaintance, more-or-less said the same shit. They gloss over the most important part; what it is like.

That black dude gave me too much Ancient Aliens vibes. Couldn't listen to all of it. I did this one. You put it great how he believes what he's saying. His stories seemed to me that he's said them to himself so many times that he's convinced himself that's what happened. All of the people he interacted with talked like how HE would talk and not another person. Like when you have those shower arguments where you are playing out a conversation "I'll say this and then this person will say this back". To me the OBE seemed to be the most authentic of his stories

100% agree. The very same kind of bullshitting that Greer does. You'll never in your life hear a "I don't know" from those kinds of people.

I'm not saying I don't believe Joe, but I'm definitely not convinced at all.

ETA:
Monroe institute's class offerings are priced as you'd expect of a master-class grift. 56 programs, 26 of them are ~$2500 each. There's your motive.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
There are many but it is very boring to watch. Even I can't watch it and start drifting off, it's that boring.

I've been interested in RV for a better part of the last 20 years and only started to practice with mentor a few years ago. There are many pros and cons to this.
-One, it is like martial arts. The more you practice, the better you are.
-Two, only verifiable targets should be done. Woo-woo stuff is great for entertainment but we can't verify any of it.
-Three, it is very real. Don't doubt it until you try it. And when I say try it I mean find a mentor not these self-taught online courses. It's equivalent to taking MMA courses online and never having set foot inside a training gym then going out to the club, getting rekt, and blaming the course for not working.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#27]
More Demons.  Dabble at your own risk.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#28]
This is something that I can speak on from experience- not necessarily remote viewing but on the concept of information being able to be accessed through meditation.  I have done this, and another member here can vouch.  I will ask if he is comfortable doing so.  I meditate off and on with mixed results.

Sometime last year I was meditating and while doing so, had information be inserted into my head.  Sounds weird or stupid, but the only way I can describe it is that your sphere of conciousness is like a bubble.  You are unaware of this, because where the bubble ends- so ends your senses and experience of existing.  So while meditating, for lack of a better way of describing it; a time,  date and name were “inserted” into my conciousness from outside of me.  Think, sliding something into a soap bubble without popping it.  Except I was the bubble, and not the source of information.  

I wrote down the information.  A few days later I was on the phone with the aforementioned arfcommer, and mentioned the information to him.  Now, understand.  I have never met him in real life.  We are friends, but didnt grow up together or anything.  Live in different states.  Turns out, the date was his birthday.  He sent me a pic of his drivers license to prove it.  He is unsure of what time he was born, so the time may or may not be relevent to him.  The name meant nothing to him, IIRC.  The name is Seanbob.  Pronounced sin-bob.

As far as the proveability of this kind of stuff- it seems to only really be available to people that are open minded enough to believe- and willing to look and ask for this kind of stuff to be shown to them.   And even then- I suspect not everybody is as flexibly minded enough to see, interact with, or be aware of some of these things.  It is a gift, like any other; such as the difference between being tone-deaf, or able to really hear nuance in sound and repeat/ acknowledge it.

Another story inbound momentarily.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Another instance, that if my theory is true explains some of this stuff, happened in june of 2022.  I went to catch up with a friend of mine that I hadnt seen in years.  Older guy, Vietnam vet.  He is a shaman.  Has what is called a Medicine Wheel in his back yard.  It is essentially a large (maybe 50ft) spiral made of stones.  Mostly the size of footballs or basketballs.  

So I get there at maybe 9:00AM on a Sunday.  Go inside, chat a bit, and we decide to go outside because the weather was amazing.  We sit down on lawn chairs in his back patio area, me facing the wheel and him facing the house.  We caught up and talked about life for awhile.  About a half hour into the conversation, over his shoulder, I noticed movement in the wheel.  It was at the closest point to us in the wheel, 30-40 feet away.  

Something, roughly the size of an adult womans forearm, rose out of the ground; and for the lack of a better way to describe it began to “dance”.  It was white, semi-transparent, and moved more or less like a belly-dancer.  Stayed connected to the gound and in roughly the same spot.  My friend kept talking and didnt notice that I was staring, slack-jawed, for a few moments.  When he noticed my expression he asked if I was ok, and the only thing I could do was raise my arm and point to the thing that was dancing.  He quickly turns to look, and continues to stay facing the spirit or whatever it was for a moment; and then turns back to me with a knowing kindof smile on his face.  As I regained composure, I made the statement that I suspected that this kind of thing happens here regularly.  He did not directly respond, but his smile got wider.

We began talking again, and I had to devide my attention between him and whatever it was in the circle.  After a few minutes, I decided to go get my phone (left it in his house) and try to get some pictures or video of it.  I told him something along the lines of “hold that thought for a second” and began to get up to go get my phone.  As I did so, the spirit stopped dancing right as I began moving and shrunk partially back into the ground.  I froze, halfway up, and realized that the spirit had what looked like the posture a person has when they become depressed.  Hunched, looking at the ground, deflated.  So I sat back down, and it occured to me that these things tend to only rarely ever get recorded or openly spoken of because they only show themselves to peolple that are open to their existance, and open to just observing for the sake of the experience.  

As I had that thought, it began dancing again and then shortly after two more of them came of out of the ground.  They were roughly 3/4 the size of the first.  I had the distinct impression of them being adolescent and the larger one an adult.  They all three dance together, as if choriographed.  I pointed again, my friend turned and looked again and smiled some more.  I really wanted to begin asking all sorts of questions, but I felt that it was neither my place nor my business to.  The 3 spirits danced for between an hour and a half and two hours while we talked, broad daylight.  

The weirdest part about it to me was how totally calm I was the whole time.  It was like waving to another person on the other side of a road.  Matter of fact.  They were there, I was there, not much between us.  I did have a slight urge to get closer to them but it didnt feel like my place to, and I honestly have no idea what they were or if they were dangerous in some way.

So yeah, those are two of my “things are not what we think they are” stories.  Hand to god- They happened.  Ill text the other arfcommer and see if he is willing to chime in or if hed rather remain anonymous.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 4:10:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By hitchhiker:

This is something that I can speak on from experience- not necessarily remote viewing but on the concept of information being able to be accessed through meditation.  I have done this, and another member here can vouch.  I will ask if he is comfortable doing so.  I meditate off and on with mixed results.

Sometime last year I was meditating and while doing so, had information be inserted into my head.  Sounds weird or stupid, but the only way I can describe it is that your sphere of conciousness is like a bubble.  You are unaware of this, because where the bubble ends- so ends your senses and experience of existing.  So while meditating, for lack of a better way of describing it; a time,  date and name were “inserted” into my conciousness from outside of me.  Think, sliding something into a soap bubble without popping it.  Except I was the bubble, and not the source of information.  

I wrote down the information.  A few days later I was on the phone with the aforementioned arfcommer, and mentioned the information to him.  Now, understand.  I have never met him in real life.  We are friends, but didnt grow up together or anything.  Live in different states.  Turns out, the date was his birthday.  He sent me a pic of his drivers license to prove it.  He is unsure of what time he was born, so the time may or may not be relevent to him.  The name meant nothing to him, IIRC.  The name is Seanbob.  Pronounced sin-bob.

As far as the proveability of this kind of stuff- it seems to only really be available to people that are open minded enough to believe- and willing to look and ask for this kind of stuff to be shown to them.   And even then- I suspect not everybody is as flexibly minded enough to see, interact with, or be aware of some of these things.  It is a gift, like any other; such as the difference between being tone-deaf, or able to really hear nuance in sound and repeat/ acknowledge it.

Another story inbound momentarily.
View Quote

I’m the other arfcommer in this story. I would be willing to testify in court that hitchhiker here plucked my birthday out of the ether.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
@hitchhiker

@Hesperus

Thank you for posting.    Very interesting.  

hitchhiker, what specific type of meditation do you practice?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Not a problem.  Definately wild experiences.

I dont have any set way.  Sometimes I count my breaths in and out from 1 to 50, while envisioning the numerals in my mind.  Sometimes I just try to not interact with whatever comes to my mind; try to treat the thoughts as clouds passing by while deep breathing.  Different guided meditations, bineural stuff, ASMR, etc.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#33]
@hitchhiker

Is there a particular reason (that you mind sharing) that you started meditating?  

Was there a specific purpose or intention, or a general ‘better mental health’ sort of approach?
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#34]
I got about 1/2 way through and had to switch to something else before my forehead bounced off the table. It's interesting but I take it all in with a shovel full of salt
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#35]
I started in my mid 20's because I was hanging out with a lot of spiritual types.  The shaman I mentioned in the story is my best friend's uncle, during that time in our lives we (buddy and I) spent a lot of time with him and people like him.  I had far better success in meditation then than I do now.  For no particular reason, we spent less and less time with these folks and I spent more time messing with guns.  Didnt try to meditate for a decade or better.  At that time, I didn't think the two were compatible.  I am more open minded now and am trying to use meditation, suppliments, plant medicine, etc to undo some health issues.  I have made great strides in the last couple years.  Personal growth, balance, self respect, etc have all gotten better.  I am designing a new type of rifle and am just about ready to make a firing prototype and figure out the patenting process and ATF licensing stuff so that I can build and sell them.  The inspiration for the rifle came from meditation.  One thing I have learned is that with the spiritual/ mindfulness and guns can go together.  Its just all about balance and intentions.  Now when I meditate it is for the purpose of mental health, healing, and new creative ideas.  And connecting to the other side.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:44:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Citizen904] [#36]
I had a weird experience around 25 years ago that I contemplated for a long time before chalking it up to remote viewing/ quantum entanglement. I had to take legal action after getting screwed on a business deal.

While waiting for the enemy to be served with the paperwork, I had a daydream (or so I thought) where a powerful guy in the industry who was connected to the plaintiffs called me berating me for taking legal action.

A couple of weeks later, they get served and this guy calls me and the conversation plays out word for word as it had in my daydream. Knowing every line he was going to say made me feel like I was reading a script as I responded. It was weird.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 1:58:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#37]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#39]
@~5:37 on - Humans may be the invading aliens on Earth, not the other way around if there's another species living in a hidden civilization, which is why they're so concerned about we aliens playing with Nuclear Fission without fully grasping consequences beyond "radiation area effected for x years", there's more side effects we dont' understand.

I'm kind of  reading that as maybe seeping into a different direction or disrupting quantum states of the more advanced people.  Sort of like everybody mad when the lights in the house used to dim when the neighbor fired up his lathe.  Nobody thought about it, everything drew thousands of watts at startup 40 years ago.  Today the inrush can't be over a small fraction of operational draw to stop surge requirements.

View Quote

Over 2000 nuclear explosions since 1945. If they're concerned about it's effects on anything, they aren't really showing it.

A Time-Lapse Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 in 3 minutes
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 3:35:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#40]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top