Johnson is a disaster (Page 5 of 7)
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Is that what I’m doing? Really?
View Quote

He's just making shit up, accusing others of what he's actually doing.  He has no clue what you or I may be doing, but uses the tried and true leftist trope of accusing others of what you actually do.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:54:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:

Ukebros and Mike Johnson are willing to fight until the last Ukrainian male is dead. Such bravery.
View Quote

That is Russian propaganda and you know it. If the Ukrainian people didn't want to fight for their freedom the desertion rate would be at record levels It is not. If the Ukrainian people wanted to surrender and become Russian slaves, they would be out on the streets screaming to surrender. They are not.

In Russia the support for the war is waiting.

"Interestingly, only five percent of Russians under the age of 25 regard state TV as an objective source of information, compared to 51 percent of those aged 60 and over. This age breakdown is important if one wants to predict future trends. The patterns evident in media consumption match broader attitudes toward the war, with Levada finding that 56 percent of those aged 65 and above unconditionally back the invasion, with this figure shrinking to just 30 percent for those aged below 25."

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/how-strong-is-russian-public-support-for-the-invasion-of-ukraine-2/
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BroomSlayer:
If Johnson remains after this, it is only because the Democrats want him to.

Think about that... He is a traitor to the party. He has decided to be a uniparty POS. Screw em.
View Quote

You are lying. If the Republicans want him out why did they put him in? Greene and Gaetz have used up their super dupper Mojo. Fellow Republicans are done listening to them. That is what happens when you say and do stupid things and you can't formulate an intelligent argument. Johnson knows if you want a bill passed it takes a majority vote. Greene, Gaetz, and half of GD have not figured that out. What have these two done to win anyone to their side? Nothing. The Ultra-Right is not in the business of uniting. They are in the business of reducing their group to the smallest number possible.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BroomSlayer:

What's the point of having the house if they are just going to go back on their promises? He literally had ONE job, he promised he was going to make sure foreign aid would be contingent on border security. He lied.

Fuck the house. Fuck the GOP. This is their fault. They keep fucking us and expect zero consequences.
View Quote

What is the point of making promises if there are not enough votes and idiots are driving more votes away?

You may not like to hear this but clearly, Americans will not not tolerate a govt shutdown. If a shutdown had public support it is a viable action but the thing is, that support does not exist. Admit the reality of the situation and stop cutting yourself for attention. No one wants to support a bleeder.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Three intel briefings and he was captured by the deep state.  He's being blackmailed, he's a compromised fraud.

And, white privilege is a problem?  Fuck this turd, vacate the chair.

Video  ^^^

View Quote

Any leader who uses the term “white privilege” needs to be ousted immediately.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Is that what I’m doing? Really? How's Liz doing? I like how you insinuate Johnson is mainstream, I point out the obvious error in your view...and you suddenly make it about me. Comical. Johnson is a traitor. If you support him you are a democrat.
View Quote

Your extreamist accusations do not prove you right. Liz who? She is that insignificant. Neither Greene nor Gaetz are mainstream. They are not even Conservative mainstream. Johnson is the Speaker, not a traitor. His job is to build collations to get legislation passed. Do you think it is productive to call votes on bad legislation that has absolutely no chance of passing? If you think I'm a Democrat, you prove my point. You are in the business of losing by as many votes as possible. How is that working? I have never voted for a Democrat in my 56 years of voting. As a matter of fact, I only donate to true Conservative candidates. RINOs don't get a dime. That you put me in the Democrat Party shows what an Ultra-Right Wing extremist you are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:17:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#8]
Originally Posted By Action45:

Any leader who uses the term “white privilege” needs to be ousted immediately.
View Quote

Those words say a lot about a persons mindset,  indicates he's been compromised by the Administrative State .

His actions reinforce it .

The only positive is that it shows how the  system works , MAGA Mike just got assimilated into the UNIPARTY .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:22:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
When you have “Top Men” from the IC meet with you after hours and give you the reality of your situation. You can acquiesce or pay the price.

This Government makes no effort to hide the lengths it will go to in order to preserve the status quo.

How many kids does the Speaker have? Where do they live? Was he shown pictures of them sleeping soundly in their beds?

This is a deadly business. The Government is an evil entity. How would any of us stand up to that kind of threat?
View Quote

I would agree here.
If the cash bribes and personal blackmail wont work...I suspect they just threaten the lives and futures of their families.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:
They all get compromised when they get there.

We had a local sheriff get elected to Congress two years ago (and just got re-elected).   I used to know him pretty well and go out to lunch with him.   I was talking a couple of weeks ago to the guy who was one of his best friends before he got elected to Congress and asked when the last time he talked to him was.

He told me, "It's been a year since I talked to him on the phone.   I texted him (to his personal phone) to congratulate him on his re-election and he didn't even respond.  He has new friends now."

View Quote

Tucker on Joe Rogan talks about this.
Warp of the mind where they start believing they're almost little mini gods.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

My guess....the swap runs a file search on anyone that will be placed into high level positions of power.
If they can't come up with enough dirt they just never allow it to happen.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By clearedoverhead:
Who would you like to see become speaker?
View Quote

Do you have a phone book and dart?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:32:19 AM EDT
[#13]
When I saw him the other night and he said "I'd rather send American bullets to Ukraine than American boys", I immediately flipped to another local news station. What a feckless knobgobbler.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:46:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Video:

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Glad to see he finally wised up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Is that what I’m doing? Really? How's Liz doing? I like how you insinuate Johnson is mainstream, I point out the obvious error in your view...and you suddenly make it about me. Comical. Johnson is a traitor. If you support him you are a democrat.
View Quote

Your extreamist accusations do not prove you right. Liz who? She is that insignificant. Neither Greene nor Gaetz are mainstream. They are not even Conservative mainstream. Johnson is the Speaker, not a traitor. His job is to build collations to get legislation passed. Do you think it is productive to call votes on bad legislation that has absolutely no chance of passing? If you think I'm a Democrat, you prove my point. You are in the business of losing by as many votes as possible. How is that working? I have never voted for a Democrat in my 56 years of voting. As a matter of fact, I only donate to true Conservative candidates. RINOs don't get a dime. That you put me in the Democrat Party shows what an Ultra-Right Wing extremist you are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

MTG
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By BB:

MTG
View Quote

This!  She has Balls!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:27:47 AM EDT
[#19]
No Whites for Fights. My progeny will no longer fight for this nation, we've been in every war on American soil and for American soil since 1734.  I'm done.

These motherfuckers are all in it together.  For the almighty dollar.

The only time in my life I will vote again is for DJT and that is to shove him up the Fed's asses and break him off.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

You are lying. If the Republicans want him out why did they put him in? Greene and Gaetz have used up their super dupper Mojo. Fellow Republicans are done listening to them. That is what happens when you say and do stupid things and you can't formulate an intelligent argument. Johnson knows if you want a bill passed it takes a majority vote. Greene, Gaetz, and half of GD have not figured that out. What have these two done to win anyone to their side? Nothing. The Ultra-Right is not in the business of uniting. They are in the business of reducing their group to the smallest number possible.
View Quote

Lying? He ONLY got his position with Republican support because he said he would secure the Border first. And now he has flipped. And now he will face the consequences and he can only be saved by the Democrats.

See how well your majority holds up when 25% of your side fucks right off.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#21]
FMJ
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#22]
That dude Low_Country was right again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By kudzu630:
Maybe... maybe... just hear me out...

Having assholes vote to outs McCarthy wasn't the smartest play.

Good luck holding the House morons.
View Quote

Holding the house probably wasn't going to happen regardless which Republican was speaker.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:36:29 PM EDT
[#24]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLiqPyzXIAUMcl4?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Total bs. More like he finally got a good lesson on Moscow MTG and FSB "Freedom caucus" are spreading bullshit Russian disinformation, line for line..and he got real intel about how evil Russia really is and their plans to recreate a Czarist empire out of the Baltics.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:50:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#25]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Total bs. More like he finally got a good lesson on Moscow MTG and FSB "Freedom caucus" are spreading bullshit Russian disinformation, line for line..and he got real intel about how evil Russia really is and their plans to recreate a Czarist empire out of the Baltics.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Mike Johnson has my full support for putting the Ukraine aid bill up for a vote. He should have done it months ago. Fuck the MTG types and their merry band of retards who openly cheerlead for Russia. Russia needs to be defeated here and now! If we sit back and allow them to win in Ukraine, we'll be spending a helluva lot more over the next 50-100 years keeping them out of other European countries.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

I don't mind him funding Ukraine aid, I do mind him failing to secure the border and giving into spending bills filled with a bunch of left-wing bullshit.

I realize we only have one branch of Congress so we cannot necessarily do what we would like regarding the border but if we are not going to proper border securing bill then everything else should be held hostage as well.

Again I don't mind funding Ukraine but I do mind funding Ukraine before we secure our own border. Lump them together and fund them both, but no funding Ukraine while refuse to stop our own invasion.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

Newt Gingrich, Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Colion Noir, Donald Trump, Robert Kennedy, Charlie Kirk, Jordan Peterson, Mike Rowe

Speaker doesn't have to be a member of the House.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:59:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#29]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Mike Johnson has my full support for putting the Ukraine aid bill up for a vote. He should have done it months ago. Fuck the MTG types and their merry band of retards who openly cheerlead for Russia. Russia needs to be defeated here and now! If we sit back and allow them to win in Ukraine, we'll be spending a helluva lot more over the next 50-100 years keeping them out of other European countries.
View Quote

Only two countries on this planet has a Jewish President. Israel..... and Ukraine.

The fucking fact MTG and her fellow travelers insist Ukraine are Nazis, show they're fully in the tank for team "GO RUSSIA!"

And all the other lame ass bullshit lies about bio weapon labs in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By The_Reaper:

I was STRONGLY opposed to giving Ukraine a dollar.
I am convinced part of that is laundered and given back to US politicians and the "big guy".

However, listening to my local conservative talk radio host, my stance is weakening.
He says Putin's relationship with China is too strong.  The best thing we can do is weaken Russia.
And the best way to weaken Russia is to let Ukraine deplete Russia's military and financial assets.  
So in his opinion, giving Ukraine the means to fight is our way of fighting Russia without getting into the fight ourselves.

I'm too ignorant (uninformed, not necessarily stupid) to really know
View Quote

How'd that work out the LAST time we did that?  "Lend-Lease" ring any bells?  Got drug into a world war, as I recall.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Meanwhile, we have a much more threatening invasion occurring on our own border than that of Ukraine which is going unchecked and basically perpetuated by ilk like Speaker Johnson, but enjoy your virtue signaling support of a foreign country on a continent that’s on the other side of the globe.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Meanwhile, we have a much more threatening invasion occurring on our own border than that of Ukraine which is going unchecked and basically perpetuated by ilk like Speaker Johnson, but enjoy your virtue signaling support of a foreign country on a continent that’s on the other side of the globe.

View Quote

The bill provides $300 million for border security........in Ukraine . WTF .
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:24:13 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

The only retards are the people that think we will still have a country in 50-100 years if we do nothing about the border
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:25:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#34]

View Quote

Both are threats! And both need to dealt with. But I'm not willing to throw Ukraine away like piss in the wind because we can't get a tough border security bill in place. Democrats are in control of 2 of the 3 legislative branches of government. We simply aren't going to get anything tough through congress with a makeup like that. The key is flipping the senate back red and holding the house. But because we have about 20 house republicans running around acting like complete lunatics, that is never going to happen. These fools are scaring the shit out of many people within their own party, Can you imagine how those in the middle who decide elections feel? If people like MTG are the answer, someone is asking the wrong fucking questions.

If you folks think think the Amerian people are going to support an agenda put forward by kooks like MTG, November is going to be a learning opportunity for you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:26:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmyInfantryVet] [#35]

Meanwhile, we have a much more threatening invasion occurring on our own border than that of Ukraine which is going unchecked and basically perpetuated by ilk like Speaker Johnson, but enjoy your virtue signaling support of a foreign country on a continent that's on the other side of the globe.

View All Quotes

Meanwhile, we have a much more threatening invasion occurring on our own border than that of Ukraine which is going unchecked and basically perpetuated by ilk like Speaker Johnson, but enjoy your virtue signaling support of a foreign country on a continent that's on the other side of the globe.

Does this southern border "invasion" have thousands of tanks, thousands of artillery guns, a bunch of bombers, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles and a vast nuclear stockpile?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Both are threats! And both need to dealt with. But I'm not willing to throw Ukraine away like piss in the wind because we can't get a tough border security bill in place. Democrats are in control of 2 of the 3 legislative branches of government. We simply aren't going to get anything tough through congress with a makeup like that. The key is flipping the senate back red and holding the house. But because we have about 20 house republicans running around acting like complete lunatics, that is never going to happen. These fools are scaring the shit out of many people within their own party, Can you imagine how those in the middle who decide elections feel? If people like MTG are the answer, someone is asking the wrong fucking questions.

If you folks think think the Amerian people are going to support an agenda put forward by kooks like MTG, November is going to be a learning opportunity for you.
View Quote

More loyalty toward UKWAINE than the USA, very classy.

If you really think the GOP is going anywhere without MAGA, you are the one in for a surprise.

The only conservatives that still vote for cuckster RINO's are boomers and neocons, and they are a dying breed.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#37]

Both are threats! And both need to dealt with. But I'm not willing to throw Ukraine away like piss in the wind because we can't get a tough border security bill in place. Democrats are in control of 2 of the 3 legislative branches of government. We simply aren't going to get anything tough through congress with a makeup like that. The key is flipping the senate back red and holding the house. But because we have about 20 house republicans running acting like complete lunatics, that is never going to happen. These fools are scaring the shit out of many people within their own party, Can you imagine how those in the middle who decide elections feel? If people like MTG are the answer, someone is asking the wrong fucking questions.
View All Quotes

Both are threats! And both need to dealt with. But I'm not willing to throw Ukraine away like piss in the wind because we can't get a tough border security bill in place. Democrats are in control of 2 of the 3 legislative branches of government. We simply aren't going to get anything tough through congress with a makeup like that. The key is flipping the senate back red and holding the house. But because we have about 20 house republicans running acting like complete lunatics, that is never going to happen. These fools are scaring the shit out of many people within their own party, Can you imagine how those in the middle who decide elections feel? If people like MTG are the answer, someone is asking the wrong fucking questions.

We’ve already given billions & billions to Ukraine while ignoring the problems on our own border.  We need to take a hard stand for our own interest and our own country before it’s lost and that means implementing drastic measures right now.

The honest truth is Ukraine is already lost.  More money sent to them isn’t going to change that, but if we choose to do nothing about our own invasion and lose our own country, the other countries that look to us and depend on us are lost as well.

This the point in time that we have currently reached and tough, hard decisions need to be made NOW in order to preserve OUR way of life as well as the lives of those in other countries.  Otherwise, the whole world will be lost to tyranny.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:46:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: j3_] [#38]
How do you give billions for something when you are broke? I already figured out the how to get broke part.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:48:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#39]

Does this southern border "invasion" have thousands of tanks, thousands of artillery guns, a bunch of bombers, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles and a vast nuclear stockpile?
View All Quotes

How many “invaders” have crossed the Ukraine border compared to the number of “invaders” that have crossed our border?  Those who know history also know that many kinetic wars are proceeded by infiltration of the target country that sets up the climate for the kinetic war and the defeat of that country.  Don’t you think this happened in Ukraine?  Ours is happening on a much, much more grander scale with much, much more to lose.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:02:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Charging_Handle] [#40]
Originally Posted By ThreadKiller:

If you really think the GOP is going anywhere without MAGA, you are the one in for a surprise.

The only conservatives that still vote for cuckster RINO's are boomers and neocons, and they are a dying breed.
View Quote

The GOP isn't going anywhere with MAGA either, except maybe the scrap heap.

Seeing retards like Trump and MTG in action make me long for the days of sane, rational neocons. You will too when the dems have a supermajority.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#41]

Seeing retards like Trump and MTG in action make me long for the days of sane, rational neocons. You will too when the dems have a supermajority.
View Quote

LOL, no. I won't miss the neocons one single bit. Bunch of America Last cucksters the lot of them...
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Looks like they already have a supermajority.  The “retards” are merely pointing that out.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Looks like they already have a supermajority.  The “retards” are merely pointing that out.

View Quote

Exactly. No discernable difference between them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Are some of you really so blinded that you can't see you've become completely irrational extremists? Jesus H. Christ. You despise AOC. But you've become the right's version of AOC. That is not a formula for winning elections. So either you accept getting some of what you want, or none of what you want. Extremists aren't winning shit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Democrat are going to become the super majority party because half of the Republican Party has become Trump loons and Alex Jones subscribers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Are some of you really so blinded that you can't see you've become completely irrational extremists? Jesus H. Christ. You despise AOC. But you've become the right's version of AOC. That is not a formula for winning elections. So either you accept getting some of what you want, or none of what you want. Extremists aren't winning shit.
View Quote

You cannot compromise your way to victory, no matter what you say.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Democrat are going to become the super majority party because half of the Republican Party has become Trump loons and Alex Jones subscribers.
View All Quotes

Meanwhile, the country goes to shit because of the policies of the “elected” majority and you blame it all on Trump and those trying to stop it.

Typical.

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:21:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThreadKiller] [#48]
So the votes are in and the bill passed.

More than half of Republicans (112) in the house voted against it. Screw Mike Johnson and those who voted with him, stupid ass traitor.

Republicans:

Yes: 101

No: 112

Present: 1

Democrats:

Yes: 210

No: 0
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Bravo to the 101 republicans who still possess a brain!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:33:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Bravo to the 101 republicans who still possess a brain!
View Quote

So what does that make the 112 who voted against it? Dillusional extremists? Because they are the majority now...
Page / 7
Johnson is a disaster (Page 5 of 7)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top