BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:51:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RifleCal30m1n00b:

Isn't the Supreme Court taking up the "frame or receiver" rule case? Wonder if that might have any bearing on stuff like this.
View Quote

If she's openly rejecting one of the original ten amendments to the US constitution, why would you expect her to give a shit about a current USSC ruling?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CZRider:

If she's openly rejecting one of the original ten amendments to the US constitution, why would you expect her to give a shit about a current USSC ruling?
View Quote

Dont make her have to pull the race card and shut that oppression down.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:49:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#3]
If the constitution doesn't apply in court, then judge 'darkeh' is just somebody wearing a silly wig swinging a funny shaped hammer, and should be regarded accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Ranxerox911:

https://lawnews.hofstra.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Abena_Darkeh_LawNews.jpg

What a POS.  With any luck, her worthless African ass will find out what Section 242 of Title 18 is.
View Quote

Another “gift” from the Hart-Celler Act paying dividends.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By noob5000000:
I wonder how she'd like it if a poll worker told her "The 19th amendment doesn't exist in my elementary school gymnasium", or if an employer told her "The 13th amendment doesn't exist on my farm."
View Quote

Leftists wanna take away MY rights? Then we take away THEIR rights. Treat communists as they treat others.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

No adoption or learned tradition of The American Culture.

Dear Judge, does the Second Amendment exist in the ghetto? Seems to be widely adopted there…
View Quote

More reason the Hart-Celler act was a fucking mistake.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:05:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 210grum:
They Sent the dude to Rikers for building some 80%s?

Meanwhile the blocks are all flooded with switches and they let them out immediately 🤣

Fuck new York and fuck all blue commie states
View Quote

It’s called anarcho-Tyranny.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:05:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Isn't the Supreme Court taking up the "frame or receiver" rule case? Wonder if that might have any bearing on stuff like this.
View Quote

I a real court in a real state it would.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#9]

The rumor is that if it shaves its head there is a tat of hammer sickle with stalin and hitlery holding hands.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Why does nothing happen to these folks on the bench when they do things like this? Other than a recall of this judge is there any way to remove her from the bench?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:23:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By piccolo:

When the BOR stops being the law then there is no law.

At that point the judge lost his own protection.

CoC
View Quote
Fact.  If the law doesn't protect me why follow it?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:28:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#12]
Originally Posted By secamp32:
As a nyer I can confidently say that this guy is fucked.  He's going to spend the rest of his life in jail.  In ny gun owners are a much bigger threat to public safety than murderers, robbers and rapists.  The only way out for him is in the unlikely event the SC takes up his case in 10 years after multiple failed appeals.
View Quote

For sure.
He had what? 4 AR-15s? And another dozen pistols? In NYC? He's beyond fucked. He might as well have been building nuclear bombs. He will be the poster child. He will receive the maximum. It will be 20-25 to life.

He had 4 AR-15s, 4 more rifles, 5 pistols, and 10+ more receivers in progress, in NYC in NY State. He's a smart guy, he's got to have known how fucked he would be if caught. The AG has been threatening and suing companies for customer lists for a few years now.

"A search warrant was executed at the defendant’s apartment on April 6, 2022, and numerous items were recovered, including four completed assault weapons, five completed handguns, four completed rifles, eight lower receivers for rifles, five lower receivers for handguns, four rifle magazines, seven pistol magazines, four upper receivers, casings, bullet primers and gunpowder to build ammunition and various tools commonly used to build firearms."
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:31:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Why does nothing happen to these folks on the bench when they do things like this? Other than a recall of this judge is there any way to remove her from the bench?
View Quote

https://cjc.ny.gov/General.Information/overview.html#:~:text=The%20New%20York%20State%20Commission,appropriate%2C%20renders%20public%20disciplinary%20Determinations.

Not that it would help in this instance.
They seem to mainly go after non-lawyer local town justices
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:42:27 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

My thought is, if one assumes that the USSC rules against the f'ing ATF, that gives legal argument to his appeal (if nothing else, that is) on the grounds that the law under which he's convicted is un-Constitutional.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:34:12 AM EDT
[#15]
How do you remove a lawless judge in NY?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:44:33 AM EDT
[#16]
That's not a judge, she's an activist cunt who needs immediate removal from the bench.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ServusVeritatis:
“Judge Abena Darkeh”
View Quote

Her dad is Ghanan. At least her surname isn't made-up fake African bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#18]

However, when a joint ATF/NYPD task force discovered he was legally buying parts from various companies, they opened up an investigation that led to a SWAT raid and arrest.
View Quote

"gun laws" are nothing more than words on paper, the scumbag pigs gleefully enforcing them is what give said laws their power

If you hate gun control your ire should be directed at the enforcers
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:23:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1387Delta] [#19]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

View Quote
CoC 4 - Edited 1387Delta
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:25:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1387Delta] [#20]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:

View Quote
CoC 4 - Edited 1387Delta
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:27:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: apexcrusade] [#21]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:

Ah the GD tradition of not reading before commenting. The judge is Abena Darkeh, a woman.

https://i.ibb.co/bKhYNsq/IMG-3706.webp

Photo is from 2015.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By piccolo:
Originally Posted By Kent:
"so Judge, what other parts of the Bill of Rights don't exist in your courtroom?"

When the BOR stops being the law then there is no law.

At that point the judge lost his own protection.

CoC

Ah the GD tradition of not reading before commenting. The judge is Abena Darkeh, a woman.

https://i.ibb.co/bKhYNsq/IMG-3706.webp

Photo is from 2015.

That photo is from 2015.  She is a man now, so piccolo is good.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Chisum:
How do you remove a lawless judge in NY?
View Quote

I can think of a couple ways.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:34:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Mall-Ninja:
There’s gotta be a way for the legal equivalent of a bitchslap to the judge.
View Quote

Did you ever read the book "Unintended Consequences?"
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#24]
It's bizarre, you'd think that judges of all people would have a very personal interest in maintaining the perception of legitimacy around the legal industry.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:15:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FLchuck8] [#26]
""There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge. Please use in that order."
- Stephen Decatur Miller

Soap Box - Failed
Ballot Box - Failed
Jury Box - Failed
....running out of boxes...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#27]
"However, when a joint ATF/NYPD task force discovered he was legally buying parts from various companies, they opened up an investigation that led to a SWAT raid and arrest."

breaking out the SWAT team for someone doing something legally?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#28]
donated to his legal fund
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:30:25 AM EDT
[#29]
"However, when a joint ATF/NYPD task force discovered he was legally buying parts from various companies, they opened up an investigation that led to a SWAT raid and arrest."

Surveillance of the man's credit cards no-doubt.

The government needs to stop the legal purchase of gun parts.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:Ah the GD tradition of not reading before commenting. The judge is Abena Darkeh, a woman.
View Quote

A what?

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:32:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, bless her little liberal heart, does she make up laws to her liking?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:34:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#32]
Originally Posted By AK-12:
It's bizarre, you'd think that judges of all people would have a very personal interest in maintaining the perception of legitimacy around the legal industry.
View Quote

NYC is its only little commie country pop of 8 million inside of the commie state of NY that thinks it is also its own country. They don't have to keep up appearances
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#33]
That judge should be quietly led from the courtroom and then tossed into the street.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
The penalty for a judge ignoring their oath must be jail.

And personal financial ruin.
View Quote
Personal financial ruin? If she is kicked off the bench then she will be a legal analyst at MSDNC by morning.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:44:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:45:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kab85] [#36]
That cunt, out in the street, cameras going, tar and feathers. Or something absolutely fuedal and not gun related.

I don't care how COC violation that is, the line has to be drawn with these people. One example like that and the rest will think twice before committing trees and against the before committing treasonous acts like this.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#37]
If the judge decides not to use the rules in the rule book, why should we. Let chaos rule, let’s see how you like it when it chaos comes to your house.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:47:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AmishElectrician] [#38]
Originally Posted By Paul:

Surveillance of the man's credit cards no-doubt.

The government needs to stop the legal purchase of gun parts.
View Quote

No doubt thats what it was in addition to monitoring his purchases, his mail and maybe his neighbors.....Below?? We did that one recently, ebay freely handed over purchase records of NY residents to the NY police/ATF. I read that the AG threatened and/or sued major gun parts companies for purchase records of NY citizens.

I also question his sanity. Big time. I read he also told his neighbors. Why in the fuck would tell anyone about your NYC apartment assault rifle workshop & ammo factory??? And then stay in NY for your trial for a 37-count indictment.

I seriously question about anyone else he told, what if they got jammed up and suddenly saw their freedom on the line, what did he think would happen when they offer up a helluva tip for a NYC gun & ammo factory ? I can't imagine how big something like a 5k letter would be in benefit for a tip like that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AmishElectrician:

NYC is its only little commie country pop of 8 million inside of the commie state of NY that thinks it is also its own country. They don't have to keep up appearances
View Quote

It's nothing new. If you really want to learn about how long it's been going on I would point you towards a book, Divided Loyalties, by Richard Ketchum.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:51:58 AM EDT
[#40]

What a POS.  With any luck, her worthless African ass will find out what Section 242 of Title 18 is.
View All Quotes

"Judge Darkeh is a child of an immigrant father and a first-generation American mother. Her father, George Komla Darkeh, was born and raised in Ghana, West Africa. “He came to New York in the 1960s to attend Columbia University and to work at the United Nations,” she said. Her mother, Shirley Elise (nee Lowe) Darkeh was born in Brooklyn after her family immigrated from St. Vincent and Barbados. Judge Darkeh’s parents met a party in NYC, at the home of a UN diplomat. Two years later they married, started a family and moved to Long Island."

“I was born in the United States — Brooklyn, New York, in fact — and I am proud to be an American, but I have always understood that America is a rich and vibrant place because of all of the people, from different places, who settled here and who expressed who they are and where they came from in their everyday lives. The connection to specific ancestral homelands was part of my upbringing as evidenced in the food we ate, our cultural practices, abiding philosophies, and family bonds. At the same time, I was learning to navigate the middle class suburban American experience of growing up in Nassau County. Collectively, these influences shaped my curiosity about people and nurtured my interest in other cultures and travel. They helped instill in me a healthy respect for other people regardless of their station in life and how they come to me in my work on the bench.”

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:53:25 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AK-12:

If you eliminated NY city….NY state would be a red state….

You’d have 2 republican senators and about 80% of the congressmen would be republican.  Kathy Cunt Hochul wouldn’t be the governor…..in fact we’d have had republican governors for decades
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:58:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By fingas:
Personal financial ruin? If she is kicked off the bench then she will be a legal analyst at MSDNC by morning.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
The penalty for a judge ignoring their oath must be jail.

And personal financial ruin.

I think Harvard might be looking for a new President.....

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:10:02 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Uhhh, how exactly do you pronounce that name?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Lol nobody named Abenah Darkeh gets to comment on MY rights as an American
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:14:09 AM EDT
[#45]

My thought is, if one assumes that the USSC rules against the f'ing ATF, that gives legal argument to his appeal (if nothing else, that is) on the grounds that the law under which he's convicted is un-Constitutional.
View Quote

And then she shits on the desk and throws it at him and orders the nearby men with guns to drag the defendant to prison forever, which they shrug and do.  When you're dealing with someone who starts from a point of saying they don't care about the Constitution you probably aren't going to have any luck with repeating to them that something is unconstitutional.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#46]
People need to start realizing that this is exactly what happens when we pretend everyone is equal and gets a vote. Democracy is poison to law and order because the lower classes will always vote themselves immunity from consequences and responsibility right around the same time they vote to take your money at gunpoint.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Fucking NY - it's a hell hole for anyone who just wants to exercise their Constitutional rights.

He should get some serous legal assistance and then sue the fuck out of them all.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By noob5000000:
I wonder how she'd like it if a poll worker told her "The 19th amendment doesn't exist in my elementary school gymnasium", or if an employer told her "The 13th amendment doesn't exist on my farm."
View Quote

Beat me to it.  Exactly.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:17:18 AM EDT
[#49]
America doesn't really exist in NY.

Fundamentally, anyway.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

With a statement like hers I'd imagine Dettelbach would be out on his doughy ass by morning and ATF would have a stunning and brave new director.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top