BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Juice Recipes (Page 4 of 4)
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:50:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't mix any juice last night, and ran completely out, so whipped some up this morning all experimental-like...pistachio almond ice cream.

There's some promise there, but I'm going to let it steep for about a month before I try doctoring it up.  Typical let-it-steep issue...bitter chemical flavor.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Got my gallon of Essential Depot VG today.  It has a "Best by" date of like a year and a half from now.  I've read numerous stories of really old VG still being good.  Like 10-15+ year old VG left from someone's baking days and it's still thick, sweet and clear.

Is the 1.5yr recommendation just a very conservative timeframe?  Of course I will use it up before that, anyway.  Just curious, though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 2:04:02 AM EDT
[#4]
An odd failure learning experience tonight...LA lemonade, LA peach, Capella apricot, Capella blueberry.  Really close to a couple of great recipes I vape a lot, but I've never used apricot and blueberry together.  On their own, I use them to deepen other flavors, and use small amounts...I did here as well.  But they sorta deepened each other, making for a very dark flavor that's not entirely pleasant and absolutely not what I was going for.

It's better than the crap I got at the vape shop today though, so I'll probably just suffer through 400ml of it, or figure out a way to brighten it up...really wish I had some orange, but I'm all out, I think that would work.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:55:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#6]
Nice spam. Make it a little more obvious next time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 2:41:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:
Just mixed up a 10ml sample bottle of some new shit. God damn is it good!!!

3% TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
8% CAP Harvest Berry
2% CAP Passion Fruit

I don't have a clean palette but it goes great with Captain Morgan and Canada Dry. Nothing is too overpowering. I really like it. Will probably mix up a big bottle tomorrow.
View Quote
I know this is kind of an old post but try

5% LB Vanilla Ice Cream
1.5% TFA Vanilla Swirl
0.75% HS French Vanilla Ice Cream
2% FA Forest Fruit
0.25 TFA Blackberry
2% WF Passion Fruit

Add nic and sweetener to taste, of course
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Juice Recipes (Page 4 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top