Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/3/2014 3:55:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WILSON]
Figured we should try to keep things organized. There are many helpful people here so if you have a question about juice ask in here.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Alright ..... I'll bust this cherry !!!!

I'am looking for some good menthol juice .....

Right now I'am using some from a store here in town & the subzero from Halo.
As for smoking ....  I haven't had a cig. in 3 month's !!!

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:18:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Glockadoodadoo:

View Quote

Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce from MtBakerVapor seems to be the cats ass around here. Plus their prices can't be beat. Also if you find a juice you like but wish it had that menthol kick you can buy menthol from almost any vendor.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn ! Wish I knew that 4 days ago ! I just ordered some candy cane from there when they had there New Years discount going ....  

I used to smoke kool milds then switch to pall mall menthol's. So I need something with that menthol kick !
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

I used to smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights, and while vapor never tastes much like the real thing, this hits the spot and has been my go to menthol flavor:

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/e-liquid/mfs-signature-series-e-liquids/soldiers-blend-menthol-e-liquid/

It is a pretty smooth tobacco based flavor with a gentle menthol taste.

The Mount Baker Vapor Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce are awesome, but it doesn't take long for me to get my fill of those and go back to the Soldier's Blend Menthol.  I got a sample bottle of the Harbor Menthol (supposed to compare with Newports) with my last order and I will add a few drops when I want to step up the menthol flavor a little bit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DixieAlpha929:

I used to smoke Marlboro Menthol Lights, and while vapor never tastes much like the real thing, this hits the spot and has been my go to menthol flavor:

http://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/e-liquid/mfs-signature-series-e-liquids/soldiers-blend-menthol-e-liquid/

The Mount Baker Vapor Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce are awesome, but it doesn't take long for me to get my fill of those and go back to the Soldier's Blend Menthol.  I got a sample bottle of the Harbor Menthol (supposed to compare with Newports) with my last order and I will add a few drops when I want to step up the menthol flavor a little bit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DixieAlpha929:

I ordered some menthol tobacco flavor from freedom as well that I'm really happy with, it wasn't the soliders blend though (former Marlboro menthol light smoker as well). I started mixing the thug juice and hawk sauce in equal parts and I really like that combo.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have a favorite coffee flavored juice? I bought some stuff from a Charlotte vendor called Smokesation after sampling it at a recent gun show (?) in Raleigh and like it a lot, but the price per bottle seems kind of steep. I figure I'll try some of the MBV coffee, but thought I'd ask to see if there were any other recommendations.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:53:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By grondike:
Anyone have a favorite coffee flavored juice? I bought some stuff from a Charlotte vendor called Smokesation after sampling it at a recent gun show (?) in Raleigh and like it a lot, but the price per bottle seems kind of steep. I figure I'll try some of the MBV coffee, but thought I'd ask to see if there were any other recommendations.
View Quote

Vapingme.com Intense Cappuccino is very tasty.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#8]
From my vast knowledge gained from using MBV juice for the last 9 days I gotta say you won't be disappointed.So far Hawksauce is the shit for me! And they ship FAST! 4 days door to door.Wa.to Oh.

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/

Also,if you want to support a fellow Arfer try

http://www.wyomingvapor.com/

I haven't tried his juices yet but I'm planning to in the near future.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jose45:
From my vast knowledge gained from using MBV juice for the last 9 days I gotta say you won't be disappointed.So far Hawksauce is the shit for me! And they ship FAST! 4 days door to door.Wa.to Oh.

View Quote

Is it bad that I read this about 7 times out loud before I realized they were state abbreviations?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I really enjoy a custom blend of about 70/30 Vapor x formula 51 tobacco and Moon Mountain solar flare.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Pokernut:
I really enjoy a custom blend of about 70/30 Vapor x formula 51 tobacco and Moon Mountain solar flare.
View Quote

Got a link to the vendor?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I was thinking of buying this to make my own flavors.

http://www.mtbakervapor.com/236-ml-unflavored-nicotine-juice-usa-made/

If I buy this with 18 mg nicotine and 65/35 mix, how do I buy the flavors to add? Do I just get the same 65/35 ratio or is there a different choice I need to make
just to add flavors. I am confused.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 7:42:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ssgsnake:

If I buy this with 18 mg nicotine and 65/35 mix, how do I buy the flavors to add? Do I just get the same 65/35 ratio or is there a different choice I need to make
View Quote

Thats not really worth it at that price considering you can buy a bottle that size from them that is already flavored for around the same price. Check out Wizard Labs. It's one of the main places to buy DIY stuff. I haven't really started on the DIY juice yet because of time. Unless someone else knows better it's gonna take some google-fu on your part. You have to be careful because pure nicotine is more poisonous than arsenic pound for pound.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 7:53:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Torchwick] [#14]
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

Thats not really worth it at that price considering you can buy a bottle that size from them that is already flavored for around the same price. Check out Wizard Labs. It's one of the main places to buy DIY stuff. I haven't really started on the DIY juice yet because of time. Unless someone else knows better it's gonna take some google-fu on your part. You have to be careful because pure nicotine is more poisonous than arsenic pound for pound.
View All Quotes

So far I like 5 or 6 flavors from my local shop and they are expensive.
I currently pay $10.99 per 10 ml or $15.99 per 15 ml.

I do not want to buy pure nicotine.
I want to buy a flavorless mix of 18 mg nic and 70/30 pg/vg mix and add flavors to it.
How do I order just the flavors from Mount Baker to add to the flavorless mix. I read
you put about 25 to 30 drops of flavor for about 15 ml.
Do you still order with the pg/vg mix? I would order the flavors with no nicotine.
In other words, what choices do I make on the mount baker website when I select
my flavors to add? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Is it bad that I read this about 7 times out loud before I realized they were state abbreviations?
View All Quotes

LOL,Nope
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#16]

I want to buy a flavorless mix of 18 mg nic and 70/30 pg/vg mix and add flavors to it.
How do I order just the flavors from Mount Baker to add to the flavorless mix. I read
Do you still order with the pg/vg mix? I would order the flavors with no nicotine.
View All Quotes

Well then if that's all you want to do then yea. You can order the pg/vg mix with the nicotine and then just add flavor as you see fit. Start on the low end of the flavor and then just add more if needed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

I know we have one guy who popped into the big thread that mixes his own juice, but I can't remember how far back. I would recommend checking out ecfs diy juice forum and see if there is anything useful there.

I don't think the flavorings will come in a pg/vg mix I think you just need to add them to your base.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Steeping-It works! Steeping is letting your juice age somewhat.Let it sit in a warm dry place with the cap off.Shake it once a day.Each day it gets a little better.

Some flavors I got on my first MBV order were almost unusable.The flavor was like smoking perfume.Just tried some wild cherry that was terrible 10 days ago is now not so bad.Same with tropical punch and red creme soda.

Hawk sauce and french vanilla were pretty good right off the bat.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 9:50:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Torchwick] [#19]
Steeping-It works! Steeping is letting your juice age somewhat.Let it sit in a warm dry place with the cap off.Shake it once a day.Each day it gets a little better.

Some flavors I got on my first MBV order were almost unusable.The flavor was like smoking perfume.Just tried some wild cherry that was terrible 10 days ago is now not so bad.Same with tropical punch and red creme soda.

View Quote

Explain steeping, please for us noobs.
Just cap off, warm and shake? What does this accomplish?
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Leave the cap off for a few days just to let any alcohol evaporate. A lot of juices don't even have any. After that you can put the cap back on. Shake it at least every day. I usually give them a shake more than that though. You don't really need to warm it in a microwave or anything. I keep mine on the top of my fridge which gets no sunlight. You don't want the sun beating down on your juice. What this accomplishes is it gives the flavors time to really blend together. Usually simple fruit flavors don't change that much with steeping. More complex flavors are the ones that usually require longer steep times.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 12:37:49 PM EDT
[#21]
The Hoosier E- cig's house blend is really good, has an aftertaste of a nice dark roast. I ordered some MBV coffee just to compare.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

buying 18mg's then adding flavor will not only lower the nic but it will also through off your mix. if you want to DIY then there are a lot better options out there that you can have greater control over. i have one or two more orders to put in but after that im going back to DIY.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#23]
If you make your own, the concentrate from Totally Wicked is really good. I don't buy anything else from them, but their flavorings are really top notch. Usually when I buy concentrates from MBV I have to use twice what I normally would, and the flavor isn't half as strong. And I have just a *little* bit of stuff from them...

Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh-and if you like banana/coconut flavors, Roar Vapors has a juice called "Dawn of Truth" that is really good. All it needs is a bit of chocolate and it would taste like a banana split.

Fuck. Now I want a banana split.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Gravity_Tester:
If you make your own, the concentrate from Totally Wicked is really good. I don't buy anything else from them, but their flavorings are really top notch. Usually when I buy concentrates from MBV I have to use twice what I normally would, and the flavor isn't half as strong. And I have just a *little* bit of stuff from them...

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k84/Gravity_Tester/20140105_132513_zpsf5907065.jpg
View Quote

What do you use to make your own? Basically how would you make a 30ml bottle? How much of each ingredient?
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mylt1:

buying 18mg's then adding flavor will not only lower the nic but it will also through off your mix. if you want to DIY then there are a lot better options out there that you can have greater control over. i have one or two more orders to put in but after that im going back to DIY.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mylt1:

There are e-juice calculators that will tell you how much nicotine base to add, how much PG/VG to add (depending on the ratio you want) and how much flavoring to add to reach a desired quantity. Get the 100mg/ml nicotine. That way it will stretch further with dilution, and will allow you total control over everything else. You can get a big container of PG and VG for cheap, and places like My Freedom Smokes will have a 120ml bottle of the 100mg/ml nicotine base for about 24 bucks. Doesn't sound like much, but I mix for 36mg strength, which means 3.6mg or so of the base per 10 ml of finished product (roughly-I always add 4 and mix in 15ml bottles so I can add more flavoring or sweetener if needed).

Just be sure you work on a plate or a cookie sheet-that way if you spill something, it's contained. And wear gloves. You do not want nicotine at that strength soaking into your skin. Get a syringe and a blunt needle, since they'll be marked with how many CC's you're picking up. Keep a small container of water close by so that you can rinse everything, or use two syringes, one for nicotine and one for your dilutants and one for the nicotine. Wear gloves (nitrile-the blue ones) to reduce the chances of getting something nasty on your hands. If you want to reuse them, just wash your hands while wearing them with hot soapy water and then let them dry.

If you're mixing your stuff, make sure you have a checksheet, and do everything in exactly the same order every time. If you have a procedure you will be less likely to double charge something with nicotine. I like to add nicotine to all of my bottles first off. That way you can close the big bottle of death and put it away as soon as possible. Then move on to your PG/VG, then add your flavorings last. That will keep you from flavoring your PG/VG with whatever you happen to be mixing. If you're mixing different flavors, rinse your syringe between each flavor. Forget about doing it drop by drop. Take the dripper nipple off and use the syringe. That way you can be sure you're getting exactly what you want. When you fill a bottle with flavor, cap it and shake it, then use a sharpie to mark the flavor, then set it aside before you move to the next one.

You can also get the nicotine base in whatever mix you want (80/20pg/vg-100%VG, 100%PG...etc). I usually get mine 100% PG. Makes it easier to draw into the syringe, and I lean more toward PG based liquids anyhow.

You'll also want to get a sweetener. You can buy what the supply house sells, or you can get liquid splenda. Either way, it's just sucralose. (asked my wife to get me some, she came home with a box of dry packets, so I'm experimenting with them.)

It sounds super complicated, but if you can follow the directions to make brownies, you can make your own juices. Plus if one is absolutely horrible, you're out about a buck in materials. (don't mix up giant batches of anything unless and until you are absolutely certain you effing love it. Trust me.)

Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:52:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gravity_Tester] [#27]
triple tap
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:54:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gravity_Tester] [#28]
triple tap
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 3:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gravity_Tester] [#29]

What do you use to make your own? Basically how would you make a 30ml bottle? How much of each ingredient?
View All Quotes

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k84/Gravity_Tester/20140105_132513_zpsf5907065.jpg

It depends.
For a basic recipe, it would be 10.8ml of 100mg/ml base, 13.2 ml of dilutent, 6ml or flavoring.

Here's a calculator. 2 seconds on google. This isn't what I use-I have an app on my phone.
Calculator
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 4:05:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#30]

It depends.
For a basic recipe, it would be 10.8ml of 100mg/ml base, 13.2 ml of dilutent, 6ml or flavoring.

Here's a calculator. 2 seconds on google. This isn't what I use-I have an app on my phone.
Calculator
View All Quotes

It depends.

Calculator

I just saw your above post. Got a link to a juice calculator? Also, I think you should start a dedicated DIY juice thread since you seem to know what you are doing.

ETA: I should really read better

ETA2: What percentage of flavoring do you use?
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#31]

I just saw your above post. Got a link to a juice calculator? Also, I think you should start a dedicated DIY juice thread since you seem to know what you are doing.

View All Quotes

It depends.

Calculator

It depends. Sometimes about 10-12%, sometimes as much as 20 and some sweetener. It depends on the vendor, the flavor and my mood.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#32]
With limited clearos, If I pour flavors back into dropper bottles...are there any concerns about bacteria or will the coil kill any that's ther? How clean (sterile?) do they need to be?
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 11:55:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrKV] [#33]
Originally Posted By Alembic:
With limited clearos, If I pour flavors back into dropper bottles...are there any concerns about bacteria or will the coil kill any that's ther? How clean (sterile?) do they need to be?
View Quote

I think you are worrying too much. If you are concerned, soap & water and rinse really well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2014 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By Alembic:

View Quote

Most flavors are based in Propylene Glycol, which is antimicrobial and anti-fungal.  So you don't need to worry too much.  Cleaner is always better though.

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#35]
What juice is fairly menthol-ly? Like a Marlboro smooth? (Spent the last two days weaning off my analogs with a cig-a-like, but about to order a eVod kit and juice.)
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

I've been a fan of everything I've tried from Wyoming Vapor. The appleberry is especially nice and I never seem to have enough.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JSteensen:
What juice is fairly menthol-ly? Like a Marlboro smooth? (Spent the last two days weaning off my analogs with a cig-a-like, but about to order a eVod kit and juice.)
View Quote

I'm not sure what a Marlboro Smooth tastes like.  But I used to smoke Newports, and the very first juice I got was called Minthol from MadVapes.  I didn't like it at first, so I put it off to the side.  Tried it again awhile later, and it was awesome.

You might like it if you're looking for a menthol taste.  But as the name implies, it's also minty.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I never thought it would happen.  I'm starting to get tired of Thug Juice.

I was never one to keep a ton of different flavors on hand and switch constantly.  I would order two 50ml bottles of different flavors and go through 1 flavor until it was gone, and then use up the next flavor.  Order two more, rinse, repeat.  But I ordered one of the huge 236ml bottles of Thug Juice from MBV for Black Friday, and damn, I'm getting tired of it.

I broke into the free sample that came with it (kiwi strawberry) and it was awesome.  Might need to pick some more up to have something to alternate with the Thug Juice.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

I was never one to keep a ton of different flavors on hand and switch constantly.  I would order two 50ml bottles of different flavors and go through 1 flavor until it was gone, and then use up the next flavor.  Order two more, rinse, repeat.  But I ordered one of the huge 236ml bottles of Thug Juice from MBV for Black Friday, and damn, I'm getting tired of it.

I broke into the free sample that came with it (kiwi strawberry) and it was awesome.  Might need to pick some more up to have something to alternate with the Thug Juice.

View Quote

No you NEED to switch flavors around.
I picked up some stuff that is kind of tobaccoy and coconutty sweet and mom has been loving it.  She has been a strict tobacco only vaper.

Got some coffee stuff she likes also.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Just ordered some Hawk sauce.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:58:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pcsutton] [#41]

I mix my own juice using 100mg Unflavored Liquid Nicotine in a 50/50 VG/PG base. That dilution makes measuring it really simple...and as I mix it with flavor and the balance in PG only - and the little bit of VG still gives me a bit of vapor. It also allows you to still add VG if you want less throat hit and more vapor.

When I started mixing my own juice, it just made sense to use 100% strengths in VG, PG and nicotine. Made it easier to figure out formulas...now I use a program for the ratios, but I've stayed with the full strength components.

For determining the amounts of each component in the mix, I now use 'eJuice' on my iPhone. I'm currently into 16mg nicotine content and between 20 & 30% flavor...depending on what flavor I'm building.

The best flavorings I've run across are from the 'Flavor Apprentice' portion of the Perfumer's Apprentice website. They seem to have about the widest variety of component flavorings I've found. Most places want to sell blended concoctions that somebody else likes, but I'll mix my own from single flavors, thank you.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Good stuff.  I love it.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 10:30:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DukeFan23] [#43]

Good stuff.  I love it.

View All Quotes

Good stuff.  I love it.

I've been really enjoying mixing the Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice.  Might be worth a try if your getting bored with Thug Juice.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:

I've been really enjoying mixing the Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice.  Might be worth a try if your getting bored with Thug Juice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DukeFan23:

Good stuff.  I love it.

Since all I have is Thug Juice, I'm just going to ride this bottle out, and then go back to my old system of ordering two 50ml bottles of different flavors at a time.  That seemed to work pretty good for me.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:13:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jose45] [#45]
Anybody know if you can get the Hawksauce w/o menthol? Been smoking a lot of it but got burned out on the menthol.Switched over to Banana Cream Pie.

Also got some FauxHawk sauce that I haven't tried yet.Anybody like it?

ETA: Just got an order from MBV today.1 50ml Hawksauce and 1 50ml Bananacream with Butterscotch for my sample.Anybody tried it?

Also,I've got some JohnnyChimpo that tastes kind of weird to me.Kinda like their Banana Cream with some kind of weird after taste.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 5:51:55 PM EDT
[#46]
There is a calculator online that can be downloaded.. I make my batches in 100 ml. You need Nicotene base, PG, VG, and flavoring. You also need something to accurately measure it with. "Ejuice me up" is the calculator. That works in Google, I just tried. For the rest go to Wizzard labs. I am sure there are other places you can get stuff but these have given me excellent service and I am the type to look no further. I am the son and husband of pharmacists. We have graduated labware around the house and I got some instruction as a kid. Perhaps I have an advantage but it is way easier to make ejuice than many of the things I mixed up for my father.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Anybody know if you can get the Hawksauce w/o menthol? Been smoking a lot of it but got burned out on the menthol.Switched over to Banana Cream Pie.Also got some FauxHawk sauce that I haven't tried yet.Anybody like it?

ETA: Just got an order from MBV today.1 50ml Hawksauce and 1 50ml Bananacream with Butterscotch for my sample.Anybody tried it?

Also,I've got some JohnnyChimpo that tastes kind of weird to me.Kinda like their Banana Cream with some kind of weird after taste.

View Quote

No idea on getting juices without certain flavors in it.

I've had Faux Hawk Sauce, and I liked it.  

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Anybody know if you can get the Hawksauce w/o menthol? Been smoking a lot of it but got burned out on the menthol.Switched over to Banana Cream Pie.Also got some FauxHawk sauce that I haven't tried yet.Anybody like it?

View Quote

I'd email them and see what they say. Let me know because I'm curious. I still have all my DIY stuff on the way but sometimes it'll be nice to have other juices on hand.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 8:35:54 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Hold off on the chimpo for a bit let it steep and revisit it in a week or three.  Yea at first I thought it was fucking horrible with a capital WHORE1!
I let mine sit for three weeks and then vaped the hell out of it and thought it was not half bad, like those old banana flavored popcicles.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By DocBull:
Hold off on the chimpo for a bit let it steep and revisit it in a week or three.  Yea at first I thought it was fucking horrible with a capital WHORE1!

I let mine sit for three weeks and then vaped the hell out of it and thought it was not half bad, like those old banana flavored popcicles.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DocBull:

I've been gonig back once a week or so and retrying juices that were pretty bad at first.I had high hopes for OrangeDream Bar but tasted like burning orange peels,pretty nasty.It's been steeping for about 2wks and gonna give it another try soon.Same with Chimpo.Not to bad at first but I'm hoping it'll get better with age.Wild Cherry was bad and doesn't seem to getting any better after 5wks.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top