Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/19/2024 4:18:20 PM EDT
Karine Jean-Pierre: Please Don't Joke About Biden's Bizarre Story About Uncle Eaten By Cannibals

Karine Jean-Pierre Responds To Biden's "Uncle Bosie" Cannibals Story: "Emotional," "Symbolic Moment"

Karine Jean-Pierre Responds To Biden's "Uncle Bosie" Cannibals Story: "Emotional," "Symbolic Moment"

Biden Tells Story About Grandfather "Shot Down In An Area Where There Were A Lot Of Cannibals"
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#1]
What a shit show embarrassment.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:23:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hobs98] [#3]
Nothing to see her. Move along, citizen.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:24:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dirtyboy] [#4]
Blezbo has to be getting tired of this shit, I hope.  Loved when she said pedopeter was so busy, had 2 meetings that day!  I bet they don't even brief him anymore, just drag him in and hope he can read the laptop without going off script.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Memo to Karine: you're not my supervisor
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]
She's a bigger liar than Biden

At least Biden has an organic excuse and as well as a psychiatric one...

No one was even talking about his so called "relative who served protected and defended our country and died while doing that" it's about the pathological lies of Joe Biden and Pee Air obfuscating, inveigling,misdirecting, an outright lying trying to cover and spin for the insanely diabolical and evil Biden administration and friends.

imo
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Irish stew,
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:30:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By doublecheez:
What a shit show embarrassment.  

View Quote

Originally Posted By Hobs98:
Nothing to see her. Move along, citizen.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:32:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck ragdoll head and FUCK JOE BIDEN
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Dragged out the Trump calling military suckers and losers line, 99% likelihood of being leftist media lie and totally unprovable.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#13]
I always thought biden looked like Captain pike.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Ill admit, kind of impressed at that spin machine in action.

It is still gay as fuck and treasonous. But damn if it isnt an exercise in manipulation
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Thank you for your servings.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Getting eaten by cannibals is serious business. I expect you people to take getting eaten by cannibals seriously.  Maybe he was shot down in Haiti during the civil war. Who am I to judge. Thank you for your cervix.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mooninite:
Thank you for your servings.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone on the radio said there's a fake movie trailer about Biden's uncle and the Cannibals but I haven't found it.   I remain optimistic however.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:51:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alien] [#19]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:
View Quote
I'm sure it happens all the time, but they are probably adults and his brain is unable to differentiate adults from children. That's why he's always sniffing children. He thinks he's sniffing an adult woman (which is a perfectly acceptable and normal thing to do, same as showering with your child or taking bribes and kickbacks as a politician), but he doesn't understand that it's a child.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#20]
He should start sending hyperviolent hit squads after everyone who criticizes him like a proper dictator would. People who really leave a horrible mess that sends a message that he is not to be fucked with.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Joe and the Cannibals sounds like an 80's band...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Was the Uncle "serving" or "served " ?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By WileyG27:
Joe and the Cannibals sounds like an 80's band...
View Quote

Sounds like a hair metal band to be specific.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Does she just faking it or really just doesn’t know.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:05:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#26]
Biden Claims His Uncle Was Eaten by Cannibals in the Pacific | Vantage with Palki Sharma

Attachment Attached File

‘Pathetic pathological liar’: Joe Biden blasted for claiming uncle was eaten by cannibals

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#27]

A Douglas A-20 'Havoc' light bomber like the one Biden's uncle was on

Link
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By olivers_AR:
Does she just faking it or really just doesn't know.
View Quote
"We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying. In our country, the lie has become not just moral category, but the pillar industry of this country."

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:15:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Element94] [#29]
Stepfather was in New Guinea in WW2 flying P-61s. He told me that cannibals were taken care of with a Thompson.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Element94:
Stepfather was in New Guinea in WW2. He told me that cannibals were taken care of with a Thompson.
View Quote

They fed Thompson to the cannibals?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:
Stepfather was in New Guinea in WW2. He told me that cannibals were taken care of with a Thompson.

Just outran him, probably. Chubby guy, not a good runner.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:20:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Stepfather was in New Guinea in WW2 flying P-61s. He told me that cannibals were taken care of with a Thompson.
View Quote

I just heard they didn't eat people because they were hungry, but ate their dead relatives out of respect. It was an old ancient tradition that is obviously no longer practiced.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

That's mighty fine "single engine plane" your uncle was flying
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Worthless lying bitch.

FUCK YOU.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Were the cannibals  fine and or young?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By realwar:

I just heard they didn't eat people because they were hungry, but ate their dead relatives out of respect. It was an old ancient tradition that is obviously no longer practiced.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:

I dont think they knew that at the time. They were taking no chances I guess.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Obama was an expert at picking a sidekick who makes him look good by comparison. These are some of the most embarrassing press conferences in the history of the country. So bad, it's seemingly part of what influenced youtube to hide dislikes. Between KJP  and Admiral Kirby and that dopey coping/stuttering thing he does. Someone should ask him next if our security posture is ready to deal with a cannibal threat
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By PovertyPonies:

View Quote

Two is one and one is none?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I guarantee that if Trump or Bush had talked about a plane crash on New Guinea, and suggested (without evidence) that the crew was “eaten by cannibals,” the media howls of racism would be audible from space.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#40]
The media would be having KITTENS if Trump said anything remotely close to that. Recall the two or three hundred hours of coverage over cofefee?

Biden is clearly in the early stages of dementia. I know it. Putin knows it. Xi knows it. But most of all his democrap handlers know it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Joe's Uncle says "Eat Me"!
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:34:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#42]
'They wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky': Outraged Papua New Guinea academics lash out at Biden's 'unacceptable' suggestion that cannibals ate his WW2 pilot uncle

Outraged Papua New Guinea academics have slammed President Joe Biden for his 'unacceptable' suggestion that his uncle was eaten by cannibals in the country after his plane was shot down during World War II.

Biden implied on two occasions Wednesday that his maternal uncle 2nd Lieutenant Ambrose J. Finnegan had met a grisly end at the hands of cannibals after his plane was shot down by the enemy over New Guinea in 1944.

But the White House and official defense records confirmed that Finnegan died when the military plane he was in experienced engine failure and crashed into the Pacific Ocean, not over land.

Historically, cannibalism has been reported Papua New Guinea, the Pacific nation that occupies the eastern half of the island of New Guinea, but local academics say Biden's categorization of the act is 'very offensive'.

Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua New Guinea, told The Guardian cannibalism was previously practiced by some communities in very specific contexts and that locals 'wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky'.

Other analysts branded Biden's claims as 'unsubstantiated and poorly judged', especially during a time in which the US has been trying to strengthen its ties with Papua New Guinea.

2nd Lieutenant Ambrose J. Finnegan (poor guy is probably spinning in his grave)

Local people watching wounded U.S. and Australian soldiers being placed on a row of stretchers. Papua New Guinea, December 1942

Kabuni argued that the Melanesian people, which includes the those from Papua New Guinea, are 'very proud' and would be offended by Biden's generalization of cannibalism.

He explained how cannibalism was not practiced due to a lack of food, but instead as a sign of respect in very specific contexts - such as eating a deceased relative's body to prevent it from decomposing.

'But taking it out of context, and implying that your [uncle] jumps out of the plane and somehow we think it's a good meal is unacceptable,' he added.

Economics lecturer Maholopa Laveil echoed Kabuni's analysis, claiming that Biden's commentary 'paints PNG in a bad light'.

'PNG has already had a lot of negative press around riots and tribal fighting and this doesn't help, and [the claims are] unsubstantiated,' Laveil told the newspaper.  

'For a US president to say that - particularly after a lot of with PNG and the work they've been doing in the Pacific - even off the cuff, I don't think that should have been said at all.'

Allan Bird, governor of Papua New Guinea's province of East Sepik, however said he was not offended and instead said he found the comments to be 'hilarious' and was 'lost for words actually'.

He suggested that Biden probably heard his parents claim Finnegan was eaten by cannibals as a child and that the family legend 'probably stuck with him all his life'.

Continued

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Biden was IMPLYING he was eaten by cannibals…

Peter should know better when phrasing his question.

FJB
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By oscardeuce:
Were the cannibals  fine and or young?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:37:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#45]
Originally Posted By Paul:
The media would be having KITTENS if Trump said anything remotely close to that. Recall the two or three hundred hours of coverage over cofefee?

Biden is clearly in the early stages of dementia. I know it. Putin knows it. Xi knows it. But most of all his democrap handlers know it.
View Quote

"Early Stages"?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:37:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Yankel] [#46]
She obviously never likes to hear about less than flattering stories of their relatives…
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#47]
FKJP.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
I guarantee that if Trump or Bush had talked about a plane crash on New Guinea, and suggested (without evidence) that the crew was “eaten by cannibals,” the media howls of racism would be audible from space.
View Quote

The very first thing that crossed my mind right before my bullshit indicator was pegged.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
View Quote

Wasn't Bush senior shot down in waters that had Japanese soldiers who were eating and torturing allied service men on some of the islands? Biden is just stealing his truth, as the youths say.
Bush survived Wartime crash.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:41:15 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

For some reason it reminds me of Russell Nelson the head of the Mormon church, one of his 'miracle stories' involves a plane that experienced a complete engine failure, was spiraling towards the ground on fire, then was saved by a miracle at the last minute. Turns out aviation incidents are one of the dumbest things to lie about, because flights are logged all the way back in the 1950s and 60s, and mr Nelson was on a dual engine plane that experienced a non catastrophic single engine failure.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top