BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

All the fed assets would catch him that evening. That "event" was covered 100% Even if he never ever used a phone the various surveillance aircraft would rewind the tapes, see Kyle arrive, shoot, then follow him to his car/home. He'd have to bicycle in from Detroit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
What if Kyle wore a mask and just killed everyone involved in the incident, then disappeared into the night?

All the fed assets would catch him that evening. That "event" was covered 100% Even if he never ever used a phone the various surveillance aircraft would rewind the tapes, see Kyle arrive, shoot, then follow him to his car/home. He'd have to bicycle in from Detroit.

facial recognition/ gait recognition software. 25000x zoom.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#4]
What if Kyle wore a mask and just killed everyone involved in the incident, then disappeared into the night?
View Quote

They would have pulled out all the stops to ID him and he probably would have gone down for it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:12:45 AM EDT
[#6]

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
The use of NPC to describe Leftist useful idiots isn’t flippant. It precisely encapsulates the absence of critical thought exhibited by the Liberals.

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By xd675:

No doubt  lot will self select out, drug themselves in a stooper, and in general fail to adjust once reality sets in.

That said its not a coincidence that the people KR shot all had a wrap sheet and violent tendencies.  There is also a core group of paid activists/revolutionaries to direct street actions.  They are well funded and are better trained than many of us would like to admit.  I do not believe they will fold like a cheap suit.
View Quote

This^^^^^ Never underestimate the enemy. Antifa is way more organized than you.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I would posit that if Kyle had been lucky or skillful enough to avoid being caught by the feds (HIGHLY unlikely but starnge things have happened before) they would have found somebody plausable and useful enough for their needs and he would be the only one we would know about today.

He probably would have gone to trial and at some point during detention would "not" have commited Epsteincide.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By FDC:

Thanks.

Will continue to ignore anyone who attempts to use NPC is any semi serious convo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:

Video game jargon.

Thanks.

Will continue to ignore anyone who attempts to use NPC is any semi serious convo.

So you're saying you are one...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Non
Practicing
Cunts??
Interesting
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

The use of NPC to describe Leftist useful idiots isn’t flippant. It precisely encapsulates the absence of critical thought exhibited by the Liberals.

View Quote

Now you done it. Grandpa is ignoring you now.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By phatmax:
We have seen it on a macro scale in Korea with the human waves of Chinese.

I haven't yet come across anything relating what the Chinese were told about the Americans and other troops defending Korea, but I am willing to bet there was some brainwashing.  Chinese physical and moral superiority, foreign troops are fragile and scared, etc.
View Quote

In that case it also plays into communist thought of the masses rising up to throw off the shackles of capitalism and using their greater numbers to be victorious.  

About propaganda, yes, all sides do it too, to whichever extent.  

Years ago I watched a video that had been uploaded to youtube that the Belarusian government made, with an AK type rifle the Belarusian military uses, and an AR type rifle, like the US and some other western countries’ militaries use.  I think they were put through some mud/water before being fired.  They showed the ammunition in the AR’s magazine at one point though, and some of the cartridges clearly had dings in the cases.  The AK performed flawlessly, the AR had issues after a few rounds.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the AR had old magazines or something too.  The point of course was to show the Belarusian people “our weapons work fine and are reliable, the enemy’s weapons don’t and can’t be relied upon”.  

I saw that years ago.  It is interesting how the internet has changed things.  Around the time I watched that video, maybe 1-2 years before or after, I met a guy from Belarus on a World of Warcraft private server, who could type and therefore speak really good English.  They have conscription there so he was in the army.  He didn’t like it there and wanted to leave for another country.  He told me how, a one armed man had been arrested for supposedly “clapping” while he was on the street near a political protest, in support of it.  I didn’t believe it at first, went off to google it, and sure enough, quickly found an article about it, how this guy with one arm was making the motion of “clapping”, or so they said.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By amos-moses:
https://imgur.com/yfCfILJ.jpg

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry if I ruined your Black Panther Black Lives Matter party.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By chmodx:
I'm probably the only one...

What the fuck is a NPC?
View Quote

You're not tic toc/ video game bullshit talk
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:48:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Paul] [#19]
The problem, for the government, is not everyone is programmed.

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Don't forget, it's also been a term for 30+ years.
View Quote

I guess you have to be a serious "gamer" to know it's been in use for 30 years.

I didn't even know there was a formal term for such characters in video games.

In any case, it's a stupid application of gaming terminology into real life.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#21]
I call them automatons.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

They would have pulled out all the stops to ID him and he probably would have gone down for it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Wasn't the federal drones flying over the riot? I thought I read that. It was brought up at the trial and the Feds didn't want to admit to using aerial surveillance. I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#23]
One mention of 'NPC' and everyone starts describing what an 'NPC' is.

Almost like they're programmed...

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#26]
How are you certain it wasn't Rittenhouse who went off script?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By FALex:
View Quote

Because of this person:

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NotJackMiller:
Originally Posted By AEROMechanic:

Video game jargon.

Thanks.

One not obsessed with video games and video game phrases.  You got it.

Some of you all need to spend some time outside.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#30]
One not obsessed with video games and video game phrases.  You got it.

Some of you all need to spend some time outside.
View Quote

Bro.

It’s hot /cold /wet /too bright.  There may be bugs.  Or other human beings who may attempt to interact.

And how comfortable are you, with being so far from your lines of supply (hot pockets and Mountain Dew, etc.)

Well it’s your funeral I guess
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Ah yes they do. And they will continue to think that until proven otherwise.

Or all of reality comes falling down around their ears and all they can do is scrunch up into the fetal position, repeating fervently. "This is not happening!"
View Quote

The latter. You can't prove anything to them. Only the latter will have any chance at showing them anything, and then they will do exactly as you stated.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#32]

lol. *right click, save image as, left click.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]

No doubt  lot will self select out, drug themselves in a stooper, and in general fail to adjust once reality sets in.

That said its not a coincidence that the people KR shot all had a wrap sheet and violent tendencies.  There is also a core group of paid activists/revolutionaries to direct street actions.  They are well funded and are better trained than many of us would like to admit.  I do not believe they will fold like a cheap suit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By highstepper:

The Dems think we are the NPCs in their world.

Ah yes they do. And they will continue to think that until proven otherwise.

Or all of reality comes falling down around their ears and all they can do is scrunch up into the fetal position, repeating fervently. "This is not happening!"

The muscle tends to wear the yellow reflective vests.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#34]
I like Kyle and what he did, but I hope he makes more of his life than just banking on that one incident.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#35]
From what I've seen Kyle Rittenhouse was never an NPC type.

As for how things went down for him. I would say he was fairly lucky. I mean the authorities could have had him shanked in prison or even publicly lynched on live TV and all that anyone could do would be to grumble, "damn Soros DA."
View Quote

Not so sure about that. I seem to remember a LOT of concern shown for the kid and when somebody in teh "system" let out some info to locate him, people were HOT.

Measures were then taken iirc by his supporters and legal team in effort to keep him safe.

Had anything happened to him while in custody, things would most certainly have gotten ugly and no matter what we've all been told, it's different when the white people riot.

.gov knows when not to push too hard.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Then the smoothbrains wouldn't have someone to hero worship because he got lucky and shot some idiots while being an idiot himself
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AZJeff:

I guess you have to be a serious "gamer" to know it's been in use for 30 years.

I didn't even know there was a formal term for such characters in video games.

In any case, it's a stupid application of gaming terminology into real life.
View Quote

Lol, a casual gamer knows the term NPC.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#38]
it smells like Metamucil and icy hot in here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By FALex:
View Quote

The local/ state government felt he did. And took him to court over it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#40]
All of those riots were government sanctioned by the left.  They could have easily sent in the national guard and put an end to all of it.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stretchman] [#41]
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

View Quote

According to intel picked up in Portland, they have direct ties to Hamas. Unless these people are wrong about it, Hamas is probably here and training them to kill us, a-la October 7th. I'll be a much happier man if I'm wrong about that.

And they did send in the guard. It was their vehicles fully involved in front of the courthouse, or city hall, or whatever that building was.

Local scanner traffic said that at least 6 people presented at the local ER with gunshot wounds. I wonder why no one ever heard anything about them, whose side they were on, or what the backstory was.

PS - Saw the livestream on one of the streams. Didn't see Kyle that night, but did see the guy's arm turned to hamburger.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

The three Kyle shot were all criminals, because that’s what the footsoldiers of dogshit political movements are (at least initially).

The Reds in the Russian Revolution, the Nazi Brownshirts, hell even ISIS to cite a recent example.

People with little or nothing to lose, who see a chance to commit mayhem and even “get revenge” on the normal productive types.  Of course, they mostly get “cleaned up” by their own masters once they have outlived their usefulness, but they lack the ability to foresee consequences (the hallmark of the average leftist).
View Quote

100% right.

Most Democrats are too stupid to know they are being used like the shitheads they are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:31:36 AM EDT
[#43]

As for how things went down for him. I would say he was fairly lucky. I mean the authorities could have had him shanked in prison or even publicly lynched on live TV and all that anyone could do would be to grumble, "damn Soros DA."
View All Quotes

Apparently you missed the fact that he and his mother had to move out of their house to an undisclosed location after the Kenosha DA's office repeatedly leaked his address to Antifa in an effort to get him assassinated before trial, then tried to have him arrested for refusing to disclose their new location to the DA's office after he made arrangements with the judge to only disclose the location to the judge himself.

Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
Who ordered or paid for the pallets of bricks that just so conveniently showed up at the riot locations?

I read an article stating that billionaire Mike Novogratz (he of Terra-Luna shitcoin collapse fame) was one of the funders of at least some of the "bail the scumbags out of jail" "charities" that the rioters had the phone numbers for.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Stillnothere:
I like Kyle and what he did, but I hope he makes more of his life than just banking on that one incident.
View Quote

Unfortunately, he is branded by the event. Like Zimmerman. And will forever be castigated by the Left for it. It's what they do.

So, he needs to make money any way he can. Delivering a message is good.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#45]

I really like this. Brilliant!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

According to intel picked up in Portland, they have direct ties to Hamas. Unless these people are wrong about it, Hamas is probably here and training them to kill us, a-la October 7th. I'll be a much happier man if I'm wrong about that.

And they did send in the guard. It was their vehicles fully involved in front of the courthouse, or city hall, or whatever that building was.

Local scanner traffic said that at least 6 people presented at the local ER with gunshot wounds. I wonder why no one ever heard anything about them, whose side they were on, or what the backstory was.

PS - Saw the livestream on one of the streams. Didn't see Kyle that night, but did see the guy's arm turned to hamburger.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Originally Posted By 1cheapshot:

They brag about it. They were into going over to get training with ISIS and the Kurds, usually as a package deal for promoting their cause in the media. It's a pretty big thing for some of them. Podcaster Robert Evans constantly bragged about it.

So you know which side they are on in this Hamas- Israel thingy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:53:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zebra120] [#47]
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

Then the smoothbrains wouldn't have someone to hero worship because he got lucky and shot some idiots while being an idiot himself
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

This is the logical take once the nonsense MAGA hero attribution and weird "shoot a commie" fantasy is stripped away. The kid isn't guilty of murder, but he is damn sure guilty of being a dumbass who shouldn't have been there to begin with. Sadly, this kid bought into the the type of shit parroted on this, and other, forums, by folks who have never done anything real other than be real mad.

Its easy to find trouble when you go where trouble is. A smart man avoids trouble, dealing with it when it comes to him.

Unfortunately, he is branded by the event. Like Zimmerman. And will forever be castigated by the Left for it. It's what they do.

Two dipshit peas in the same disphit pod. At least Rittenhouse was a kid, making poor decisions is what kids do.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:04:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Zebra120:

This is the logical take once the nonsense MAGA hero attribution and weird "shoot a commie" fantasy is stripped away. The kid isn't guilty of murder, but he is damn sure guilty of being a dumbass who shouldn't have been there to begin with. Sadly, this kid bought into the the type of shit parroted on this, and other, forums, by folks who have never done anything real other than be real mad.

Its easy to find trouble when you go where trouble is. A smart man avoids trouble, dealing with it when it comes to him.
View Quote

It's first-rate message delivery of who is involved and what they are like.
There's no promoting the 'goodness' of the players when three Antifa/ BLM are hunting down an 18-year-old because he got separated from the pack and they were going to feast upon his misfortunes. A pack of jackals. Then, after the event, you get to see the backstory of who they were. It's a good thing he was armed.

The message is a warning, that you really shouldn't be an NPC as these people tear down the world around you. Martin Niemoller message. Lessons of the French Revolution. the Bolshevik Revolution.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:10:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JamPo] [#49]

Funny he rips the use of NPC while using convo in a semi serious conversation.

Why?

It is a perfectly valid analogy to describe a type of behavior quickly.  

Watch people walking down a city street, and see how many are buried in their phone or are otherwise oblivious to their surroundings.

Watch at a four way stop when all sides of the intersection come to a stop at the same time. There is usually a log jam as this disrupts the normal progamming and the drivers have to find a solution.  

Go to a crowded concert and watch the behavior of the people in the crowd to any stimulus.  Especially when in anticipation of the act coming on. Any activity on stage triggers a reaction.

Just because the term originated in videogames doesn't make it stupid, invalid or negate its usage.

Language and words change over time and leisure and entertainment activities can be a source of new terms. NPC is not "dumbing down", as it is accurate, recognized and communicates a host of specific ideas quickly.  

View All Quotes

Thanks.

Funny he rips the use of NPC while using convo in a semi serious conversation.

Why?

It is a perfectly valid analogy to describe a type of behavior quickly.  

Watch people walking down a city street, and see how many are buried in their phone or are otherwise oblivious to their surroundings.

Watch at a four way stop when all sides of the intersection come to a stop at the same time. There is usually a log jam as this disrupts the normal progamming and the drivers have to find a solution.  

Go to a crowded concert and watch the behavior of the people in the crowd to any stimulus.  Especially when in anticipation of the act coming on. Any activity on stage triggers a reaction.

Just because the term originated in videogames doesn't make it stupid, invalid or negate its usage.

Language and words change over time and leisure and entertainment activities can be a source of new terms. NPC is not "dumbing down", as it is accurate, recognized and communicates a host of specific ideas quickly.  

You are so right about the 4 way stop. My son will be driving soon and I use the 4 way stop we go through every morning as an example of the “diversity” of people that he will be on the road with. You have to watch every single person on the road as a potential hazard. I think he gets it. Will know soon….

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:11:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kihn] [#50]
Originally Posted By Zebra120:

Two dipshit peas in the same disphit pod. At least Rittenhouse was a kid, making poor decisions is what kids do.
View Quote

Zimmerman was essentially a Leftist before the event. He did nothing wrong. He was appointed a neighborhood watch guy by his home association. Took classes with the Sheriff's Department. Many from the Sheriff's department said he did nothing wrong during the trial.

What he suffers from is a fucked up Karen narrative that seeks to marginalize and destroy him because of their messaging of what is wrong with 'merica. And you better not resist it because we will came after you. NPC or die (slowly. quickly. don't matter. Your choice on how you may suffer).

Which is the same as yours. Don't do anything to protect you or yours, as we destroy everything you have worked for or believe in, because we will destroy you quicker than more slowly.

Zimmerman is no longer a hard core leftist.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top