Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2022 6:59:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brandi]
Do you thread your belt left or right?

Traditionally, we thread ours to the right while men to the left.  I always thought it was stupid that there's a "proper" way anyway but I don't like threading my belt to the right because it's a pain when using a holster.  Being right handed I like to be able to add my holster on just as I'm ready to buckle up.  I got used to this as a LEO and it's way easier for a right handed person.

Going right is "traditional" but a pain in the butt for adding and removing a right hand holster.  Going to the left is the "men's" way but easier for holsters.  I'm going to flip my buckle around and thread left because it's easier.

I was just curious if anyone else has switched to threading left for ease of holster mounting (assuming you're right handed and not using a clip on holster of course)?

Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Clip on AIWB is your answer OP
Link Posted: 7/25/2022 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Are your zippers and buttons backwards, too?
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 3:52:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brandi] [#3]
It's not a problem in need of fixing, just a question for the other ladies.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By drywall5:
Clip on AIWB is your answer OP
View Quote

I second this.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I have always threaded to the left, going right just felt wrong to me.

I also wear my watch on my left.

I am a righty with everything else.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:46:23 PM EDT
[#6]
My Wife/Chic does it same as me, start on the left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top