Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2023 9:29:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hhsmiley]
I didn't know much about his lifestyle but I was pretty surprised to hear that actor Lance Reddick had passed away recently at a relatively young age.

I read that he had died of complications from atherosclerosis and didn't think much more about it. Obviously plenty of "conspiracy theorists" cried "the vax did it", but I figured that if the cause of death had been determined to be atherosclerosis then that's what it was.

Now his family is claiming that this was very unlikely given his lifestyle and no autopsy to determine that hardened/plaque clogged arteries was the cause of death was ever performed.

https://radaronline.com/p/lance-reddicks-family-disputes-cause-of-death-lawyer-physically-fit/

Reddick was a pretty outspoken proponent of the jab. Obviously this is speculation on my part, but what could possibly make an incredibly physically fit and health conscious person just suddenly drop dead, not long after being given experimental "vaccines" with known and unknown serious side-effects? Hmmm...what could it be?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:33:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ParityError] [#1]
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

The pinnacle of thought for the vast majority of GD.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ParityError:
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

The pinnacle of thought for avast majority of GD.
View Quote

I specifically said that this is merely speculation. I'm not saying this is definitely what happened. This is why the thread title has a question mark and not a period.

You can spout about logical fallacies all you want. While there's no concrete evidence that I'm right, by the same token there's none that I'm wrong, and there is no denying the uptick in "died suddenly" of otherwise very healthy/young people following widespread adoption of this junk treatment. This follows that pattern.

It's simply more food for thought.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 9:46:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By hhsmiley:

I specifically said that this is merely speculation. I'm not saying this is definitely what happened. This is why the thread title has a question mark and not a period.

You can spout about logical fallacies all you want. While there's no concrete evidence that I'm right, by the same token there's none that I'm wrong, and there is no denying the uptick in "died suddenly" of otherwise very healthy/young people following widespread adoption of this junk treatment. This follows that pattern.

It's simply more food for thought.
View Quote

Apologies, I meant it as a generalization rather than toward you specifically.

You are asking a question, but much of GD - especially in this sub forum - considers correlation and causation to be synonyms.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw an article a couple weeks ago where I believe it was his lawyer that was calling for a more thorough investigation. Apparently he had it in his rider if he was making a trip for an appearance or working on a show it required that he stay at a hotel that had a gym that met certain standards. Poor health and hardened arteries did not fit anything about his health.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#5]
A real shame.  Just started watch Bosch.  Really liked the guy.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ParityError:

Apologies, I meant it as a generalization rather than toward you specifically.

You are asking a question, but much of GD - especially in this sub forum - considers correlation and causation to be synonyms.
View Quote

Sure. But sometimes if something looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck, its strange to be so insistent that we don't know what it is but it definitely isn't a duck.

One would have to be in denial to not suspect a link. This particular guy ? Who knows. But generally speaking, these unusual sudden deaths, the narrative from the side that have been wrong about literally everything, that whatever killed him was definitely NOT the clot shot, and the global uptick in excess deaths this side of the covid deaths makes one think, doesn't it ?

Some of us have been right about everything throughout, and the other side have been completely wrong. I'll continue my winning record by suspecting some of these sudden deaths are linked to the clot shot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top