Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
how do you do spectator stuff? i know the first question my friends are going to ask is if they can fly my drone (which is of course, no). I thought about toting around my old mavic so they have baby's first drone to play with, but I've seen videos of people linking their goggles somehow. Ideally I'd like get a secondary pair of analog goggles for this purpose (if that's possible - I'm assuming I can run the HDMI out from the X's to an input on the analogs). I also would eventually like to build an analog drone at some point (maybe even throw a second IR camera on it for recon purposes).
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#3]
First flights today with the Avata 2 and WOW! I had a great time with it!

It was super windy when I took it up the first time so I didn't spend much time in the air. Later in the day the wind died down and I was able to zip it around my yard, through the trees, etc. Really easy to use and I'm stoked to get it up again tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TotalUnRecall:

Awesome man! Glad you’re having fun!! Keep us posted!

So how was the “experience”? You get was I saying about being a bird?
View Quote

The flying experience has been amazing. I'm already getting more bold with my lines after only a few flights. I'm not in ACRO mode yet though so no worry of it flying away.

The only frustration is that I live near a flight restricted area and I have to import an unlock into the Avata 2 everytime I fly. Tried flying at a park earlier today that's even closer to the restricted area and the drone locked down even with the unlock.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top