Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2024 11:26:48 PM EDT
So basic premise is this. Let’s help out the budding watch enthusiasts and those who aren’t ARFCOM Millionaires with some affordable options.

For purposes of this game please keep your suggestions under $500. And while I have no problem with counterfeit watches as a personal choice, let’s keep this to non infringing models.

I’ll start with the classic Submariner.

Steinhart for about 380 Euros plus shipping - Swiss movement, dive rated, solid construction, available in a variety of options.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 4:30:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gamboolman] [#1]
" />
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool thread. I can’t contribute but I’ll be watching!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sladekal] [#3]
At the $500 ish price you nailed it with "Steinhart" the next options are $1200 to $1600.

Ultra budget option quartz Mathy Vintage GMT Black Dial Pepsi Bezel Men's Watch
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sladekal:
At the $500 ish price you nailed it with "Steinhart" the next options are $1200 to $1600.
View Quote

You can hit Mido and Squale under $1k if you look around. There are also some super nice Hamiltons under $1k.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Explorer

Islander Manhasset, probably in black for everyone who isn’t my wife. The black one comes on a more “correct” oyster style bracelet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top