Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2024 1:08:00 PM EDT
For argument sake, let's say that Donald Trump was beaten in the last election due to fraud and it was stolen from him.  That's the premise.  OK, now let's consider the fact that Trump is not an idiot.  Why would a candidate for President who was cheated out of the Presidency last time even think he had a chance in winning against the same guy who defeated him?  Use logic and not emotion to dissect why would he risk losing by cheating a second time.  It makes no sense to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Ego
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Because every American, except Epstein's dinner partners, are worse off after this embarrassment of a presidency.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
For argument sake, let's say that Donald Trump was beaten in the last election due to fraud and it was stolen from him.  That's the premise.  OK, now let's consider the fact that Trump is not an idiot.  Why would a candidate for President who was cheated out of the Presidency last time even think he had a chance in winning against the same guy who defeated him?  Use logic and not emotion to dissect why would he risk losing by cheating a second time.  It makes no sense to me.
View Quote

I hate Donald Trump threads.   There doesn't seem to be many in-between those who would gladly fellate him (with or without kneepads) and those who think he has no chance in 2024.

With that said, there's a fraud threshold.  You can only cheat so much.  

2024 is different because this election is Trump vs. Biden and not Trump vs. "Generic Candidate" (which Biden basically was and which they knew would be their best bet, which is why they hid him in the basement).

For the first time in about 100 years, there's a POTUS election between two known quantities, both of which are EXTREMELY unpopular.  Throw in RFK and you present the possibility that DJT comes out of this with a landslide victory vs. Biden.  I think there's a reasonable chance that "they" don't let it get that far and that at least Biden isn't the one opposing the Republican Candidate.

This shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Dems would need something bigger than Covid this time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Technological advances.
It's only a matter of time and the clock is continually speeding up.

I would say the chances for a Trump win currently are quite high.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Because he is part of the circus. Likely a blackmail scheme since he already holds riches. The "right" is recalibrate so that even the moderate trump is extreme. I believe the deep state wants him in again because they have squeezed everything they can out of the left for now. Time for some real gun control and surveillance as no one can do like the Republicans...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#7]
He's probably going to prison if he doesn't win, so that's a motivator right there. Besides that, he clearly doesn't like losing so I suspect he wants payback for getting cheated out of the second term.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Because he is part of the circus. Likely a blackmail scheme since he already holds riches. The "right" is recalibrate so that even the moderate trump is extreme. I believe the deep state wants him in again because they have squeezed everything they can out of the left for now. Time for some real gun control and surveillance as no one can do like the Republicans...
View Quote

That's the Dumbest Post I've read all Day.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Why just let them win after one try? Usually an action will only have a limited number of times that it will work, before people become wise to it.

Kind of like if you are debating someone like Marco Rubio, who you know has a limited number of approved responses, elicit the same response from them over and over just to wear out their script and make it lose impact

ETA: Kind of like the fishing tournament cheaters in Ohio. People kept competing against those guys for years knowing/suspecting what was going on. It came crashing down on them after doing it several times
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still early,just wait for a few more posts in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

To distribute comeuppance.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#13]
MAYBE he has an ace up his sleeve that will be played in October.

Some have speculated that was what the FBI was searching for during their raid.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:39:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He's probably going to prison if he doesn't win, so that's a motivator right there. Besides that, he clearly doesn't like losing so I suspect he wants payback for getting cheated out of the second term.
View Quote

He was cheated out of his first term by a corrupt gov't and media.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:40:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
MAYBE he has an ace up his sleeve that will be played in October.

Some have speculated that was what the FBI was searching for during their raid.
View Quote

I've thought about this and assuming he's learned from the prior experiences and knowing that he has a certain capacity for interesting strategies, I do think he has a couple of surprises in store.   Could be many in his inner circle are supporting this.   Just a theory.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#16]
It stands to reason that in a somewhat honest world the chances of cheating again without getting caught are nil.
If you are certain that you were cheated out of the job, it makes.perfect sense to run again against the probability of future cheating being found out during the fact.
The guy who cheated you is maybe the single biggest fuckup to walk this planet who gave the country a fucking like he has, the odds of outrunning a full-on cheat are pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:52:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Starting out with incorrect inputs ruins your question. Trump is in fact an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Starting out with incorrect inputs ruins your question. Trump is in fact an idiot.
View Quote
He told you to come at it from the conditional that he wasn't.  This is like the breakfast question, and you failed with flying colors.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He told you to come at it from the conditional that he wasn't.  This is like the breakfast question, and you failed with flying colors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Work on your reading comprehension and try again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It stands to reason that in a somewhat honest world the chances of cheating again without getting caught are nil.
If you are certain that you were cheated out of the job, it makes.perfect sense to run again against the probability of future cheating being found out during the fact.
The guy who cheated you is maybe the single biggest fuckup to walk this planet who gave the country a fucking like he has, the odds of outrunning a full-on cheat are pretty good.
View Quote

This. There are limits to the amount of shenanigans /cheating that the left can do.  There will be no pandemic driven mail-in ballots and Trumps prosecution are old news.  Trump can run on his record.  Biden cannot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Logic says that our not understanding something does not mean that there is any contradiction there.

If you're actually serious about using stuff out of the logic toolbox.

Also, you're dealing with human beings, and we are an incredibly Illogical lot - every one of us.

Which means you should never be surprised when any of us does things that are not rational. This goes for the very best of us too.

--------------------

To discuss another facet of this sans emotion:

The democrat leaders and leftists are pretty competent emotional manipulators and abusers. They do tend to push too hard, but they can tell when they have overplayed their hand.

At least some of them in those quiet moments have to see us talking about what they actually did and see the anger and have to measure in their mental scales whether it is worth the risk for them.

In order to keep a victim around you cannot be 100% abuseive to them all the time, and being accomplished abusers, they know this.

It's something to consider.

However, what we don't and can't know is how much they value trump not getting elected again.

We have seen spouses of people in high government positions in the executive junta publishing opinion articles referring to caeasar and equating trump with him, which any reasonable person views as a call to eliminate trump.

I don't think we can know what will happen if we have the election this year.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:10:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]
It has been addressed and ignored repeatedly.

Premise 1:
If he legitimately lost to Biden, why would he win now? demographic shift is not in Trump favor.
If he legitimately lost, he also lied about the election being rigged.
(this does not mean impossible to win, some could change their minds, some could just not show up to vote for the D, etc..)

Premise 2:
If the election was rigged, it was a coup on his watch as POTUS and he called it out, then he surrendered the USA to the coup he claimed occurred.
Yet he runs again...

This would be the ultimate damning of his character, yet it seems nobody cares.. so to those who say it was rigged and still support Trump..do they believe it or do they just like to say it was rigged despite what that then says about their candidate?

Lesser of evils again.. the guy who turns tail and surrenders still seems less evil than the group he surrendered to?

If it was rigged, why would it be possible for him to win next time? unless those who are now in control, those he surrendered to after the rigged election coup decide that they find him useful or they just fail to rig the election for some reason this time.. even though they are in power..

Other premise to consider?

-multiple edits, distracted sloppy post
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Math.

Trump was, likely, only cheated in 3 or 4 states & by just enough votes to swing the election.

I’m sure he assumes, with the epic disaster that is the Biden admin, he’ll pick up enough votes to overcome the inevitable fraud.

And if he’s really smart, he’s got people prepared to harvest ballots in all the swing states himself.

Live & learn.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Are you saying Donald J Trump, the current legitimate president of the United States, should throw his hands in the air and give up after being cheated once? A lot of nasty people want that, but it doesn’t sound like the Trump.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Technological advances.
It's only a matter of time and the clock is continually speeding up.

I would say the chances for a Trump win currently are quite high.
View Quote
@SAE
Can you expand on what you mean by that?

What does technological advances have to do with this election... the issue of election fraud... and why does it *HELP* Trump rather than HURT his chances?

Not saying you're wrong, or right... but just want to fully understand what you're getting at.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:28:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, he's correct on republicans screwing us worse than democrats on a lot of things.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Trump 2024!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:48:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Because every American, except Epstein's dinner partners, are worse off after this embarrassment of a presidency.
View Quote

We'll see what the American people have to say about  that in November .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The American people? Why? Do we have something to do with who gets into federal office these days?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you really think for a second he is ever going to see the inside of a prison cell? seriously?

Fines? For sure, if hes found guilty there will be monster fines for him to pay.

Maybe even a suspended sentence and supervised release for a couple years.

But jail time? not a chance. The logistics of it would be staggering. Just because he is found guilty of a crime, doesnt suspend his USSS protection. Where is he going to be housed in the NYS correctional system? Attica? Or what about the Fed BOP? Florence ADX?
For a non violent crime where he himself didnt actually hurt anyone, a lawyer would have his sentenced overturned in a second if some libtard judge tried to sentence him to any prison time, when the same judge probably let murders and rapists walk the week before.

He will never serve a night in any jail.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Golly you’re right. Can we just cancel the election and give the pedo another term?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top