Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2023 5:48:13 PM EDT
Our agency is in the process of reviewing our external carrier options and shirt options. Currently we’re using the Blauer Flex RS under carrier shirts. If anyone has any pictures of what they’re using, that’d be great. We’re specifically looking for more of an under armor style t shirt with a screen printed style shoulder patch. Admin loves the comparisons, which is why I’m looking for pictures.

Thanks y’all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 3:39:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iGottaDropADuce] [#1]
We use these in short and long sleeve. But, we have our patch sewn on each sleeve as opposed to screen printing. They're not bad and I have no real complaints about them.
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iGottaDropADuce:
We use these in short and long sleeve. But, we have our patch sewn on each sleeve as opposed to screen printing. They're not bad and I have no real complaints about them.
View Quote

Yep, we used to have all Flying cross, the shirts are really similar.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 12:05:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Metro6] [#3]
We use flying cross Command series uniforms. We authorize their under vest shirt, along with the Elbeco CX360 under vest shirt. We sew our shoulder patches on-looks much better
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:35:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tac556] [#4]
Wear tests are better than appearances in my experience.  We screwed around with uniforms way too much.  

Of course swat did the same.  Shit canned perfectly good 5.11 TDU’s for some more expensive stuff, which turned out to basically act like a sponge in the rain.  Real good decision folks…
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top