Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2024 10:56:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fervid_dryfire]
After a couple messages exchanged with the party involved in making me banned, contact was discontinued without so much as an "after I considered your points, my decision still stands.". I don't actually know if all my messages were even read.  

If it's possible to make an appeal to a secondary authority (due to apparently being ignored by the first party), I am not aware of how to do that.  

Please let me know what options I have at this point.

Edit: if this is the type of matter that can be sent to [email protected] I just need confirmation of that.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Insert cartman.jpg
You will respect my au-thor-it-tay!
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1Tribe:
Insert cartman.jpg
You will respect my au-thor-it-tay!
View Quote

I don't really think it's anything like that.

At this point, I'm willing to offer the benefit of the doubt and just take the incident as being a misunderstanding. After all, the party in question didn't ban every single person who didn't meet his terms immediately.  There clearly were variables at play in the decision and the aftermath.

On the whole I think most moderators/site staff/etc do a good job; but, nobody's perfect.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 9:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:04:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:
Happened in GD?

Staff for the general community

Staff
General
Striker
The_Beer_Slayer

Bama-Shooter
Osprey21
DK-Prof
Joker581
DV8
medicmandan

Scroll down and you can see who is online - click on their name and user the message user button on that page
https://www.ar15.com/forums/
View Quote

Thanks for this, much appreciated.  DK often pops into the thread so I will probably message him.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By D_J:
I don’t understand what you’re asking. You don't have any bans, warnings or forum bans.

View Quote

I didn't/don't fully understand it either, but I'll write up an explanation and DM you and probably DK about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top