User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:

lol

If you're looking for a hero buy a comic book .

If you're looking for maybe someone to try and  turn this shit fest country around we have two choices right now to pick .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Which explains why Trump cheated on wife #1
and which explains why Trump cheated on wife #2,
and which explains why Trump cheated on wife #3

A man whole repeatedly violates his most sacred vows before God Almighty & destroys his family is definitely no "Hero".

Bigger_Hammer

lol

If you're looking for a hero buy a comic book .

If you're looking for maybe someone to try and  turn this shit fest country around we have two choices right now to pick .

There are plenty of heroes without needing a fictional one.   WW1, WW2, Korean war, Vietnam war produced many heroes and I was lucky enough to meet some of them.  They all were better than any politician, Trump included.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Beautiful, classy woman…just her voice alone wouod get me hard (if I could still get hard)😞
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RevDeadCorpse:
Out of this last batch that tried for the GOP nod... there WERE no "better" choices.
View Quote

Ron Desantis outclassed Donald Trump in every conceivable objective metric.  At least the ones conservatives purport to care about.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

Ron Desantis outclassed Donald Trump in every conceivable objective metric.  At least the ones conservatives purport to care about.
View Quote

A great example of Trumper delusion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote
Ron Desantis took every chance he could to step on his own dick.

Maybe you are in to that... I don't judge.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Ron Desantis took every chance he could to step on his own dick.

Maybe you are in to that... I don't judge.
View Quote

Yes, stepping on his own dick, by running record budget surpluses.  By signing pro-2A legislation into law.  By taking on the woke agenda in media and schools across his state, and winning.  By decisively winning a general election in his re-election campaign.  We can go on and on.

I guess maybe we should blame DeSantis for not recognizing half the GOP thinks liberal heads exploding and incoherent tweets is what constitutes sound, effective, conservative governance.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Yes, stepping on his own dick, by running record budget surpluses.  By signing pro-2A legislation into law.  By taking on the woke agenda in media and schools across his state, and winning.  By decisively winning a general election in his re-election campaign.  We can go on and on.

I guess maybe we should blame DeSantis for not recognizing half the GOP thinks liberal heads exploding and incoherent tweets is what constitutes sound, effective, conservative governance.  

View Quote
He's a great governor... No doubt about that.

Get him on stage against the rest of the field and suddenly he sounds exactly like every other RINO asshole that has already flipped so many times he does a dolphin proud...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Pure class and Style.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#9]
He's a great governor... No doubt about that.

Get him on stage against the rest of the field and suddenly he sounds exactly like every other RINO asshole that has already flipped so many times he does a dolphin proud...
View Quote

His personality leaves a bit to be desired, and his campaign was a flop.

But its still too bad the electorate couldn't look at an actual resume of executive leadership filled with accomplishments and wins, and take it at face value.  Like I said, half the GOP thinks "burn it all down" is sound policy and "liberal heads exploding" is competent governance.  So here we are.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#10]
COC 7 off the rails
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top