Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2024 4:37:27 PM EDT

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:44:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#1]
They don’t care. They have an agenda to push. I choose not to participate in their agenda.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
New Mexico political leadership is pathetic.   The state could be so much more.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
.gov couldn't care any less about crime, criminals, and victims of crime.

Gun control is about the CONTROL.

If the good people have guns, the bad people can't do all the evil shit they want to do. That's ALL this is about.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mojo_Jojo:
View Quote

It is an absolute gorgeous and historical state..between the drugs and the Democrats, its a shit hole.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:

It is an absolute gorgeous and historical state..between the drugs and the Democrats, its a shit hole.
View Quote

Its become the most beautiful landfill in the continental united states. Its a total dump, there is trash everywhere, and homeless drug zombies everywhere you go. crime goes totally uncontested, laws unenforced.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:32:45 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mojo_Jojo:

Agreed, it's one of my favorite states to visit.  But I wrote it off as a potential retirement location due to the craziness.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#7]
They will throw you in a camp and laugh.

That is their goal and it's written in their manifesto.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TripleC:
They will throw you in a camp and laugh.

That is their goal and it's written in their manifesto.
View Quote

NMSP didn't speak out against grisham.  They are the ones that we were threatened with.  Even had additional troopers moved to ABQ ahead of her edict banning guns in ABQ.

Maybe NMSP needs new leadership if they aren't going to follow orders.  Because to me it looked like a bunch of NMSP troopers were standing ready.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:33:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1badf350] [#9]
What was the message for those of us unable to watch?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 1badf350:
What was the message for those of us unable to watch?
View Quote

Taking guns doesn't solve the problem.  Lot of applause, and the camera panned over to the governor.  Who had repeatedly threatened to use NMSP to arrest people carrying guns.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:05:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe he can raise his next son not to be part of the Governments strongmen.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:35:44 PM EDT
[#12]
speaking of NM politicians.

I never figured out how Richardson became so integral in International and National affairs.

no other flyover state Dem has ever achieved that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

They ruin everything they touch.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:54:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By packinheavy:
Agreed, it's one of my favorite states to visit.  But I wrote it off as a potential retirement location due to the craziness.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:01:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By 2JokersWild:
Maybe he can raise his next son not to be part of the Governments strongmen.....
View Quote

May not be polite, but his actions related to the governments tyranny was my first thought.  I cannot assume the best from any government agent.

I know I've violated the governor's orders.  Would he have ruined my life for violating a "temporary" emergency health order?

Cops are the enforcement arm.  If they don't make it clear they won't follow the government, then I have to operate with the assumption they will throw the book at me.  It's the only sane way to think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top