Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2024 1:05:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968]
This Project Unity interview just dropped today and at 30 minutes in, it's pretty fascinating.  Dr. Moran is a high level government contractor, who worked with and is friends with John Ramirez and Lue Elizondo.  The first 30 minutes is mostly John Ramirez vouching for Dr. Moran and then Dr. Moran giving his background.  Once the interview starts, one of the first things that comes up is remote viewing.  Dr. Moran not only admits that our government currently trains hand-picked people in direct viewing, for operational purposes.  He's also a "professor" and trainer for remote viewing.

ETA: He's saying they've learned that when remote viewing, it's not only possible to look other places, it's possible to look into other dimensions.  He said sometimes beings who live in those dimensions are aware of the viewer and follow him/her back, when they terminate the session.  Crazy shit!

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:55:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a fan of the Project Unity podcast. I'll have to check this one out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:12:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:
View Quote
This guy has a family legacy going back to the Manhattan Project, Los Alamos and Sandia.  He's name-dropped Elizondo, Uri Geller, Brandon Fugal, Bob Bigelow and numerous other names anyone who follows this stuff will recognize.  He's worked with all of those people and is personal friends with many of them.  Sounds like a very highly placed insider.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 12:02:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#3]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
He's saying they've learned that when remote viewing, it's not only possible to look other places, it's possible to look into other dimensions.  He said sometimes beings who live in those dimensions are aware of the viewer and follow him/her back, when they terminate the session.  Crazy shit!

View Quote

Yeah, that's why I stopped messing with remote viewing and astral projection.  Whatever "it" was that followed messed with me for over a year afterward.  Not fun at all and people think I'm nuts when I talk about it.

I'd like to have a conversation with the RV experts about my experience because they can actually relate.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Yeah, that's why I stopped messing with remote viewing and astral projection.  Whatever "it" was that followed messed with me for over a year afterward.  Not fun at all and people think I'm nuts when I talk about it.

I'd like to have a conversation with the RV experts about my experience because they can actually relate.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
He's saying they've learned that when remote viewing, it's not only possible to look other places, it's possible to look into other dimensions.  He said sometimes beings who live in those dimensions are aware of the viewer and follow him/her back, when they terminate the session.  Crazy shit!

Story time. Genuinely interested. No judgments from me.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 4:55:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I need to know more about this lol….seriously, spill the beans
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By brass:

+1  

Perhaps fictionalize a little bit of it from 3rd person view so people don't follow you around judging, not that anybody on this forum would do that.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TLD05:

+1  

Perhaps fictionalize a little bit of it from 3rd person view so people don't follow you around judging, not that anybody on this forum would do that.  

I like to hear the craziest most out there stuff that I can find. I don't necessarily believe everything I hear but my intuition tells me that the truth is so strange as to be beyond comprehension to humans.  So, in a way, the most unbelievable make believe story anyone could ever contemplate and stitch together is a tamer cousin to the bedrock truth of existence "here". If bedrock truth is even a thing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 5:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#8]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:06:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#9]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 8:46:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#10]
Video has pretty good information density, at least in the first 45 minutes, so if you don't like long videos, give it a shot at 2x as a lot of it is slowly paced speaking  (Try and you get used to 2x audio after a while of practice, I can do it half deaf, so ...  practice and it will make sense unless tons of new terms are being introduced).  "YouTube Enhancer" plugin lets you adjust in 0.1x increments and 1.8-2.2x are good for most videos of interviews and other non-visual content.  

@16:30, he mentions "Intersection of Technologies and intelligences", not sure if he's meaning intelligence AI or NHI biological, he just rattles it off as what he does.

@31 minutes:  Public would be extremely interested in what is going on in the classified world regarding his work.

@35 Minutes:  "NHI or non-biological beings"  Kind of made me go hmmm....   Goes on to say we're in a  "Soft Opening" of the classified stuff instead of a "Hard Opening/Cold Opening" that is a global event, not just a choice made by the US unilaterally.  Has seen Things that defy gravity and our laws of physics (@ 40 minutes, as I said above, VERY high information density)  ...  Treat non-humans respectfully, like any other being.

@ 1 hr 26 Minutes:  Navy Ships will be transitioned to fusion power and will be protected by a force field powered by the higher output energy system.  Also links in meta materials to energy storage and "material storage"  which has been apparently experimentally tested.

@ 1 hr 30 - 40 minutes - ancient civilizations, up to millions of years old that match with the "Pangea" continent.  Indian (dot, not feather) religious texts mention advanced texts and cities which have since been found and are now religious pilgrimage sites.   Large pre-historic underground networks in Europe/Eastern Europe and reading Russian UFO reports they release a lot more detail than in the US but they stress heavily civilizations prior to current Humans (possibly breakaway civilization of ancient non-humans? Alternative/hidden histories, Paperclip mentioned Germany pushing hard in recovering artifacts/religious items from ancient civilizations worldwide )

@ 2 hr - consults with Hollywood and all information in the media is tightly controlled and monitored for what makes news and how movies portray things they don't know about but are trying to follow a screenplay without revealing secrets.

@ 2 hr 8 minutes - ELINT Technology can monitor and degrade quality of captured photos and videos taken with phone cameras if it is an event in an area with ELINT assets (basically nationwide now). Suggests getting a dedicated camera if wanting to take UAP/UFO photos.  That is a Big Reveal to me.

It's clear that Remote Viewing/fifth sense is still being used and improved inside the .gov, pretty amazing stuff.

View Quote
I've watched up to just before your 2hr mark.  This guy must be extremely intelligent and capable, but he's probably one of the least clear speakers I've seen since starting to follow this stuff in 2017.  He's not a great speaker and just kind of rambles on, dropping nuggets here and there.  It didn't help having him immediately follow John Ramirez, who is an incredibly effective speaker.  Given all of the name-dropping and all of the relatives sprinkled throughout the black/exotic technology world, this guy seems to part of the ancient cabal of people with power who are "in the know". That is, if the Illuminati actually exist.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:09:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#12]

View Quote

@Cypher214

+1  

View Quote

Originally Posted By Kits4:

I need to know more about this lol .seriously, spill the beans
View Quote

Reading the "Gateway Process" documents will help my story make sense because I relate strongly to what's stated there. https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

20 years ago, I bought a book on remote viewing and astral projection because it happened to catch my eye at the store.  It had instructions on how to get there but it was more transcendental meditation and not quite the same as the methods I've seen talked about by Joe McMoneagle and others who were supposedly part of Stargate.

I had quick success with astral projection and started trying different forms of deep meditation for things like lucid dreaming and "mystical visions" (not sure how else to describe it).  Basically, I was able to dip a toe into the spirit realm or whatever you want to call it without the need of drugs.  Some of my experiences were nearly identical to what I've seen described by shamans and folks who take ayahuasca or DMT.

After a year or so of playing around with it fairly regularly, I suddenly started to get that "I'm being watched" feeling any time I was alone.  It wasn't just a general feeling, I knew where "it" was in the room and I could sometimes visualize what "it" looked like.  The general vibe of it was always sinister.  If I walked down a dark hallway or into a dark room, I visualized something leaping out of the dark at me.  When I laid down to sleep at night it was the worst.  I visualized these beings all around me and they seemed to want to do me harm but couldn't interact with the physical world.  It was rough.

One night, I'd had enough and was determined to "close the door".  I went into a deep meditation and moved around in my head trying to sort out what was causing my issues.  I had a sensation of "closing my third eye", essentially, and the shit went away for good.

A couple years later, I wanted to test the "open/closed" aspect and worked up the courage to go deep and open that door again.  As soon as I "opened it", the feeling of not being alone came back STRONG and I closed it off again.

I've done some reading on the topic and my experience was not unique.  My theory is "they" are there to frighten us away from that realm because I had the "you don't belong here" impression more than once.

Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Absolutely fascinating. We've all read that there are people who are "sensitive" to other realms or dimensions (for lack of a better word).  You must be one of them.  Yours is not the first story I've read where the person who went looking decided that they didn't like what they found and decided to follow their instincts and close the door.

People who have some innate ability or sensitivity to this are often also Experiencers.

Ever given any thought to whether you fall into that category?  

Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Absolutely fascinating. We've all read that there are people who are "sensitive" to other realms or dimensions (for lack of a better word).  You must be one of them.  Yours is not the first story I've read where the person who went looking decided that they didn't like what they found and decided to follow their instincts and close the door.

People who have some innate ability or sensitivity to this are often also Experiencers.

Ever given any thought to whether you fall into that category?  

Thanks for sharing. Appreciate it.
View Quote

I'm definitely "sensitive" to whatever that "other" is and my intuition is so reliable that it's often spooky.  I think everyone is capable of the same things if they figure out how to let the information come through.  Describing how to adjust your own consciousness is a tough thing to put into words though.  I've never seen anything strange except UAP and I have a mindset that rests firmly on the logic/open to possibilities line of reasoning.  I will always default to the most logical explanation until the logical leaves too much to be desired.  Ghosts, for example.  Logic says ghosts don't exist but millions of people have seen SOMETHING so instead of saying "ghosts aren't real", we should be saying "okay so they're not spirits of dead people but what ARE people seeing?"  The same logic applies to UAP: "they can't be aliens because of the distance", okay fine, but that blanket statement doesn't mean you get to say people are imagining it or they're "just a government project" because there are other, perhaps undiscovered, possibilities.

I'm glad more is coming out about SRI/Stargate and the other government consciousness/metaphysical/psychic programs  because it's proving I'm not just a nut and there's legit data to back up my experiences.  The charlatans have ruined it for anyone claiming to be dialed in and I rarely talk about this stuff to people I know because I come across as obnoxiously logical until I divulge my own experience with consciousness/intuition and I suddenly sound like I have a bookshelf full of crystals and dreamcatchers.

I'd like to participate in a lab study but the only option I've found is a place that charges money to come "learn remote viewing".  I want to know what an EEG would show when I do my thing.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Video has pretty good information density, at least in the first 45 minutes, so if you don't like long videos, give it a shot at 2x as a lot of it is slowly paced speaking  (Try and you get used to 2x audio after a while of practice, I can do it half deaf, so ...  practice and it will make sense unless tons of new terms are being introduced).  "YouTube Enhancer" plugin lets you adjust in 0.1x increments and 1.8-2.2x are good for most videos of interviews and other non-visual content.  

@16:30, he mentions "Intersection of Technologies and intelligences", not sure if he's meaning intelligence AI or NHI biological, he just rattles it off as what he does.

@31 minutes:  Public would be extremely interested in what is going on in the classified world regarding his work.

@35 Minutes:  "NHI or non-biological beings"  Kind of made me go hmmm....   Goes on to say we're in a  "Soft Opening" of the classified stuff instead of a "Hard Opening/Cold Opening" that is a global event, not just a choice made by the US unilaterally.  Has seen Things that defy gravity and our laws of physics (@ 40 minutes, as I said above, VERY high information density)  ...  Treat non-humans respectfully, like any other being.

@ 1 hr 26 Minutes:  Navy Ships will be transitioned to fusion power and will be protected by a force field powered by the higher output energy system.  Also links in meta materials to energy storage and "material storage"  which has been apparently experimentally tested.

@ 1 hr 30 - 40 minutes - ancient civilizations, up to millions of years old that match with the "Pangea" continent.  Indian (dot, not feather) religious texts mention advanced texts and cities which have since been found and are now religious pilgrimage sites.   Large pre-historic underground networks in Europe/Eastern Europe and reading Russian UFO reports they release a lot more detail than in the US but they stress heavily civilizations prior to current Humans (possibly breakaway civilization of ancient non-humans? Alternative/hidden histories, Paperclip mentioned Germany pushing hard in recovering artifacts/religious items from ancient civilizations worldwide )

@ 2 hr - consults with Hollywood and all information in the media is tightly controlled and monitored for what makes news and how movies portray things they don't know about but are trying to follow a screenplay without revealing secrets.

@ 2 hr 8 minutes - ELINT Technology can monitor and degrade quality of captured photos and videos taken with phone cameras if it is an event in an area with ELINT assets (basically nationwide now). Suggests getting a dedicated camera if wanting to take UAP/UFO photos.  That is a Big Reveal to me.

It's clear that Remote Viewing/fifth sense is still being used and improved inside the .gov, pretty amazing stuff.

View Quote

@jafrush
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Reading the "Gateway Process" documents will help my story make sense because I relate strongly to what's stated there. https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

20 years ago, I bought a book on remote viewing and astral projection because it happened to catch my eye at the store.  It had instructions on how to get there but it was more transcendental meditation and not quite the same as the methods I've seen talked about by Joe McMoneagle and others who were supposedly part of Stargate.

I had quick success with astral projection and started trying different forms of deep meditation for things like lucid dreaming and "mystical visions" (not sure how else to describe it).  Basically, I was able to dip a toe into the spirit realm or whatever you want to call it without the need of drugs.  Some of my experiences were nearly identical to what I've seen described by shamans and folks who take ayahuasca or DMT.

After a year or so of playing around with it fairly regularly, I suddenly started to get that "I'm being watched" feeling any time I was alone.  It wasn't just a general feeling, I knew where "it" was in the room and I could sometimes visualize what "it" looked like.  The general vibe of it was always sinister.  If I walked down a dark hallway or into a dark room, I visualized something leaping out of the dark at me.  When I laid down to sleep at night it was the worst.  I visualized these beings all around me and they seemed to want to do me harm but couldn't interact with the physical world.  It was rough.

One night, I'd had enough and was determined to "close the door".  I went into a deep meditation and moved around in my head trying to sort out what was causing my issues.  I had a sensation of "closing my third eye", essentially, and the shit went away for good.

A couple years later, I wanted to test the "open/closed" aspect and worked up the courage to go deep and open that door again.  As soon as I "opened it", the feeling of not being alone came back STRONG and I closed it off again.

I've done some reading on the topic and my experience was not unique.  My theory is "they" are there to frighten us away from that realm because I had the "you don't belong here" impression more than once.

View Quote

I know someone who tried DMT for trauma relief.

He experienced an entity and it was not happy to his presence.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:19:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#18]
View Quote

Quoting myself as I've now watched the whole thing. Still undecided on this guy, but he comes across as someone who desperately wants to prove himself and gain a place in the community. He clearly has an agenda to advance.  

My impression is he is nowhere near as intelligent, clear thinking, or articulate as people like Gary Nolan, Avi Loeb, Jacque Valle, Eric Weinstein or Stanton Friedman.  Hell, he can't even keep up intellectually with Jay Anderson, the host of the podcast.  

He tries hard to advance his experience in black programs and inside knowledge on UAP's, and tosses out comments on his research and credentials.

He claims to be an instructor on 4th generation warfare?  Really?  Based on what experience, education, or combination of both? Where is he an instructor?  To who?  He's also claims to be a certified, remote viewing instructor.   He says this at least twice in the interview.

They certify these folks now?  Who performs the certification? He mentions he will be holding training classes soon.

Like I said, I haven't made up my mind on him yet, but this was a very poor introduction of himself. He almost gave off a Steven Greer vibe. Not slimy like Greer, but he is all about promoting himself.

Jay asked him a lot of questions and I never once heard him say, "I don't know anything about that". He always claimed to know something about whatever topic came up.  Very telling.

TLDR: He may be genuine, but my bullshit detector went off more than a dozen times lIstening to him. I'm withholding judgement, but it doesn't look good.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:04:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#19]

Quoting myself as I've now watched the whole thing. Still undecided on this guy, but he comes across as someone who desperately wants to prove himself and gain a place in the community. He clearly has an agenda to advance.  

My impression is he is nowhere near as intelligent, clear thinking, or articulate as people like Gary Nolan, Avi Loeb, Jacque Valle, Eric Weinstein or Stanton Friedman.  Hell, he can't even keep up intellectually with Jay Anderson, the host of the podcast.  

He tries hard to advance his experience in black programs and inside knowledge on UAP's, and tosses out comments on his research and credentials.

He claims to be an instructor on 4th generation warfare?  Really?  Based on what experience, education, or combination of both? Where is he an instructor?  To who?  He's also claims to be a certified, remote viewing instructor.   He says this at least twice in the interview.

They certify these folks now?  Who performs the certification? He mentions he will be holding training classes soon.

Like I said, I haven't made up my mind on him yet, but this was a very poor introduction of himself. He almost gave off a Steven Greer vibe. Not slimy like Greer, but he is all about promoting himself.

Jay asked him a lot of questions and I never once heard him say, "I don't know anything about that". He always claimed to know something about whatever topic came up.  Very telling.

TLDR: He may be genuine, but my bullshit detector went off more than a dozen times lIstening to him. I'm withholding judgement, but it doesn't look good.  

View All Quotes

I'm watching it now and my impression is that this guy is full of shit.  He's only referencing information that's easy to find online and he hasn't said a single thing that makes it seem like he's "in the know".  As for "certified remote viewer", he's talking about the Monroe Institute where you can go pay to learn RV.  I'm sure they gave him a nice printed certificate after he paid for their classes.

He's speaking too much in generalities, not in a "trying not to divulge classified info" way but a "I'm trying to sound like I know more than I know" sort of way.  I have enough knowledge that if I wanted to lie my way onto a podcast, I'd be much more convincing than Moran.

He doesn't talk like a person with a PhD.  His vocabulary is too basic and he makes numerous grammar mistakes.  His "prepared statements" are probably just his notes he grabbed from articles online to seem more knowledgeable.

The fact that he was vouched for by John Ramirez doesn't change my opinion because I think Ramirez is another who's full of shit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:10:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#20]
This guy has a family legacy going back to the Manhattan Project, Los Alamos and Sandia.  He's name-dropped Elizondo, Uri Geller, Brandon Fugal, Bob Bigelow and numerous other names anyone who follows this stuff will recognize.  He's worked with all of those people and is personal friends with many of them.  Sounds like a very highly placed insider.
View All Quotes

Or he's just throwing out a bunch of well known names to give himself credibility.  You don't hear a person with legitimate credentials name drop literally everyone in the UAP world.  I can't find this dude ANYWHERE online so unless he is using a pseudonym, he has never actually done shit.

I'm going to send Brandon Fugal an @ on X to see if he knows this guy.  I'm guessing not.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#21]

I'm definitely "sensitive" to whatever that "other" is and my intuition is so reliable that it's often spooky.  I think everyone is capable of the same things if they figure out how to let the information come through.  Describing how to adjust your own consciousness is a tough thing to put into words though.  I've never seen anything strange except UAP and I have a mindset that rests firmly on the logic/open to possibilities line of reasoning.  I will always default to the most logical explanation until the logical leaves too much to be desired.  Ghosts, for example.  Logic says ghosts don't exist but millions of people have seen SOMETHING so instead of saying "ghosts aren't real", we should be saying "okay so they're not spirits of dead people but what ARE people seeing?"  The same logic applies to UAP: "they can't be aliens because of the distance", okay fine, but that blanket statement doesn't mean you get to say people are imagining it or they're "just a government project" because there are other, perhaps undiscovered, possibilities.

I'm glad more is coming out about SRI/Stargate and the other government consciousness/metaphysical/psychic programs  because it's proving I'm not just a nut and there's legit data to back up my experiences.  The charlatans have ruined it for anyone claiming to be dialed in and I rarely talk about this stuff to people I know because I come across as obnoxiously logical until I divulge my own experience with consciousness/intuition and I suddenly sound like I have a bookshelf full of crystals and dreamcatchers.

I'd like to participate in a lab study but the only option I've found is a place that charges money to come "learn remote viewing".  I want to know what an EEG would show when I do my thing.
View Quote

@Cypher214
Thanks for sharing that. I'll try to be vague here for reasons, but did you notice anything different before, during, or well after any mycological enhancement with your experiences?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:09:32 PM EDT
[#22]

I'm watching it now and my impression is that this guy is full of shit.  He's only referencing information that's easy to find online and he hasn't said a single thing that makes it seem like he's "in the know".  As for "certified remote viewer", he's talking about the Monroe Institute where you can go pay to learn RV.  I'm sure they gave him a nice printed certificate after he paid for their classes.

He's speaking too much in generalities, not in a "trying not to divulge classified info" way but a "I'm trying to sound like I know more than I know" sort of way.  I have enough knowledge that if I wanted to lie my way onto a podcast, I'd be much more convincing than Moran.

He doesn't talk like a person with a PhD.  His vocabulary is too basic and he makes numerous grammar mistakes.  His "prepared statements" are probably just his notes he grabbed from articles online to seem more knowledgeable.

The fact that he was vouched for by John Ramirez doesn't change my opinion because I think Ramirez is another who's full of shit.
View Quote

LOL!!!  You are more direct than I was in my critique, but I agree with your assessment.

At the end of the interview Jay said that the the British press and public never picked up or embraced the story about the Nimitz and other encounters with other Navy pilots and the U.S. government admissions that the videos were real. He asked Moran if he had any thoughts on why the story didn't resonate globally as he thought it should have.

Moran answered that the British want to protect their intelligence sources and methods and by the way, I'm close friends with some U.S. Congressman, Senators and an ex President. His "answer" had nothing to do with the question, so Jay asked again and got another self promoting non-answer.

He comes across as someone who is poorly educated and desperate to try and establish himself as an authority on virtually everything.  My instincts tell me he's a charlatan, with no meaningful education or experience in what he claims to have insight to.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

@Cypher214
Thanks for sharing that. I'll try to be vague here for reasons, but did you notice anything different before, during, or well after any mycological enhancement with your experiences?
View All Quotes

@Cypher214

I've microdosed shrooms a bit and only twice have I done enough to trip, but even then it wasn't a large dose.  My experience then was absolutely nothing like my sober experiences.  It was much more "whimsical" and didn't feel as real.  I definitely felt like I was within myself taking a tour of my psyche instead of the clear feeling that I was somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#24]

LOL!!!  You are more direct than I was in my critique, but I agree with your assessment.

At the end of the interview Jay said that the the British press and public never picked up or embraced the story about the Nimitz and other encounters with other Navy pilots and the U.S. government admissions that the videos were real. He asked Moran if he had any thoughts on why the story didn't resonate globally as he thought it should have.

Moran answered that the British want to protect their intelligence sources and methods and by the way, I'm close friends with some U.S. Congressman, Senators and an ex President. His "answer" had nothing to do with the question, so Jay asked again and got another self promoting non-answer.

He comes across as someone who is poorly educated and desperate to try and establish himself as an authority on virtually everything.  My instincts tell me he's a charlatan, with no meaningful education or experience in what he claims to have insight to.

View All Quotes

He also seems awfully young to be so accomplished and experienced.  He says he did "right at 18 years" in the military and he looks like he couldn't be more than early 40's, if that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#25]
The comments about him on Project Unity's website mirror what we are saying. Someone posted that they contacted the Monroe institute and they have never heard of him. He must have gotten his remote viewing instructor certification from somewhere else.

Possibly the same place where he became an instructor in 4th generation Warfare.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Sounds like he is trying to make his story more believable.

When he first hit the scene with Greer a year or two ago the whole 35 year old Green Beret/ Delta Force, CEO of a biotech company who worked for FEMA, NIH, DIA, who also had the time to co-found several companies and get a bunch of degrees while this was all happening just seemed like a bit much.

He deleted his linkedin after the Greer thing, but his resume was wild.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Herc:

When he first hit the scene with Greer a year or two ago the whole 35 year old Green Beret/ Delta Force, CEO of a biotech company who worked for FEMA, NIH, DIA, who also had the time to co-found several companies and get a bunch of degrees while this was all happening just seemed like a bit much.

View Quote

Oh wait, he's one of Greer's posse?

If so, that tells me all I need to know.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:56:03 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Greer huh?  Yeah, that's a big NOPE from me. If he is involved with Greer at all, I want nothing to do with him. If there's a true connection that explains where he got his remote viewing instructor "certification" and likely who his audience is for his advance instruction in 4th generation Warfare. That would be the paying suckers who Greer traipses out to the desert to watch drones with lights in the distance.

He struck me as having a similar personality to Greer the egotistical narcissist.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I would be very interested to learn how they "messed with" you for over a year after your remote viewing and astral projection.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:09:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Genin:

I would be very interested to learn how they "messed with" you for over a year after your remote viewing and astral projection.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Genin:

Already posted.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:50:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#32]

That would explain how some of the content he rambled over was in the stranger areas not often mentioned and reminding of older things framed as current things I suppose.

I'd still be interested in the Monroe Institute, that sounds like a lot could be learned.   Wonder what is needed to get instruciton there, how long on site andcosts.

View All Quotes

That would explain how some of the content he rambled over was in the stranger areas not often mentioned and reminding of older things framed as current things I suppose.

I'd still be interested in the Monroe Institute, that sounds like a lot could be learned.   Wonder what is needed to get instruciton there, how long on site andcosts.

A guy on the Shawn Ryan podcast talked about the Monroe Institute.  You pay money, they teach you the methods, then they test you.  I don't remember exactly how long it is but I think it's just a few days.

As for Moran, I think he's going to regret all the name dropping because it'll be easy for any of those people to say "I've never met this man and have no idea who he is."
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Damn brother. You had one hell of a negative experience. I cant imagine how terrible that had to be.

I hadn't considered that there are etherial “gatekeepers” who’s job it is to keep people out.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:42:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Damn brother. You had one hell of a negative experience. I cant imagine how terrible that had to be.

I hadn't considered that there are etherial "gatekeepers" whose job it is to keep people out.
View All Quotes

I hadn't considered that there are etherial "gatekeepers" whose job it is to keep people out.

I had some very interesting experiences too, it wasn't all negative.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 11:51:01 PM EDT
[#35]

I hadn't considered that there are etherial “gatekeepers” who’s job it is to keep people out.
View All Quotes

Could be just regular old predators.  Some little lost fish comes swimming through. Gets scared and zips back to his little fish bowl that is submerged in a giant ocean.

Big fish follow his bubbles back to his transparent bowl and sit around watching. Waiting for that little bastard to come out again so they can have a chance to bite.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 12:21:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#36]
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 1:10:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#37]

Could be just regular old predators.  Some little lost fish comes swimming through. Gets scared and zips back to his little fish bowl that is submerged in a giant ocean.

Big fish follow his bubbles back to his transparent bowl and sit around watching. Waiting for that little bastard to come out again so they can have a chance to bite.
View All Quotes

I hadn't considered that there are etherial "gatekeepers" who's job it is to keep people out.

That may not be too far off.  

The last time I did a deep dive, I found myself clearly viewing a busy city street in the early 20th century.  Based on the style of dress and the vehicles, I would guess 1930's to early 40's.  People were walking around going about their business and I saw tall buildings on both sides of the street.  My vantage point was like I was standing in the middle of the street but nobody looked my direction.  After a handful of seconds, a young boy "noticed" me and walked straight toward me, when he got about 20 feet away his face morphed into something that exuded evil, he put both hands on my chest and I felt a very hard shove which made me pop my eyes open and return to normal awareness of the world around me.

I didn't feel fear.  I had an instant reaction of "well that was a first and I guess I REALLY wasn't welcome there."
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:56:12 PM EDT
[#38]

The last time I did a deep dive, I found myself clearly viewing a busy city street in the early 20th century.  Based on the style of dress and the vehicles, I would guess 1930's to early 40's.  People were walking around going about their business and I saw tall buildings on both sides of the street.  My vantage point was like I was standing in the middle of the street but nobody looked my direction.  After a handful of seconds, a young boy "noticed" me and walked straight toward me, when he got about 20 feet away his face morphed into something that exuded evil, he put both hands on my chest and I felt a very hard shove which made me pop my eyes open and return to normal awareness of the world around me.

I didn't feel fear.  I had an instant reaction of "well that was a first and I guess I REALLY wasn't welcome there."
View All Quotes

I hadn't considered that there are etherial "gatekeepers" who's job it is to keep people out.

Vallee thinks that the phenomenon is a control system. What you are describing sounds a hell of a lot like a control system.

Link Posted: 3/7/2024 1:34:01 AM EDT
[#39]

Vallee thinks that the phenomenon is a control system. What you are describing sounds a hell of a lot like a control system.

View Quote

Good observation
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 1:40:16 AM EDT
[#40]

A guy on the Shawn Ryan podcast talked about the Monroe Institute.  You pay money, they teach you the methods, then they test you.  I don't remember exactly how long it is but I think it's just a few days.

As for Moran, I think he's going to regret all the name dropping because it'll be easy for any of those people to say "I've never met this man and have no idea who he is."
View Quote

Elizondo just burned him. Basically said that he has many acquaintances but few friends then states that Moran was never a colleague or friend.  He closes by saying that "IF" he served then he has his respect as a fellow veteran.  

Remember when Greer tried to glom on to Grusch by saying he had "briefed and mentored" him?  Grusch then stated he had never met Greer and asked him to refrain from claiming an association.

I'm sensing a similar pathology here. LOL!!
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 2:38:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Elizondo just burned him. Basically said that he has many acquaintances but few friends then states that Moran was never a colleague or friend.  He closes by saying that "IF" he served then he has his respect as a fellow veteran.  

Remember when Greer tried to glom on to Grusch by saying he had "briefed and mentored" him?  Grusch then stated he had never met Greer and asked him to refrain from claiming an association.

View All Quotes

I knew it was a matter of time.  Dude claimed to know every damn body whose name is known in the UFO world and didn't think someone would blow his story apart?  Fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 3:17:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Can't find anything on Remote Viewing on Audible other than a "How to rite science fiction" book.

Did find this one:  The Stargate Chronicles By Joseph McMoneagle which is a comfy 12 hours long for a credit.  Has very good reviews, lot and lots of shorter works between 1 hr and 8 hours on the topic but can't find anything like a "detailed howot guide".  Most are just reviews of what has been accomplished.

3rd Eye Spies by Russel Targ which has been mentioned a few times in interviews is quite a bit older and only 3 hours long.

If you know any other titles that are a bit more difficult to locate, please post them, I'm a lot more interested now when it comes to what the public/open sources may be opened to now.

View Quote

@brass

This is the book I started with.
https://a.co/d/0ZNbllr

Astral projection and remote viewing require similar mental processes.  The methods taught by SRI and the Monroe Institute are specific to RV and don't require such a deep dive.  For example, remote viewers can answer questions and talk about what they're seeing during the session but my method has me totally detached from the world.  I know I'm awake during it but I lose the sense of my physical body and any noise or trying to describe what I'm seeing would snap me out of it.  RV is also a method meant to focus on a specific target whereas I would just open up to whatever happened.  If I wanted to see a specific target, I seemed to have quite a bit of success.

There are different levels of deep meditation depending on your desired outcome.  I can target my focus on a specific region of my mind/brain during meditation.  RV feels like I have more activity behind/between my eyes, even pinpointing the spot between my eyes at times (which is where the supposed "third eye" resides).  If I shift that focus to the lower rear of my brain, I get a more transcendent/spiritual experience.  I think there is some truth to the "chakras".

I stumbled across a Twitter post recently where a person was randomly testing folks for abilities and they showed a pic of the back of a card, asking for guesses about what's on the other side.  I focused on the photo, closed my eyes for a second and got the clear image of a male lion.  Myself and one other person responded with "lion" and there were dozens of other replies with various things.  Sure enough, it was a male lion.  Stuff like that happens to me constantly.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:21:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#43]
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

There is a common theme that goes from ancient times to modern, from children to adults on DMT of meeting an entity that's name is some variation of Za, including Azazel, that is covered in eyes and directly acts as a very stern gatekeeper that stops them from going....someplace else. Not exactly malevolent but def not something easy going when it comes to the duties of it's job
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:12:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#45]

There is a common theme that goes from ancient times to modern, from children to adults on DMT of meeting an entity that's name is some variation of Za, including Azazel, that is covered in eyes and directly acts as a very stern gatekeeper that stops them from going....someplace else. Not exactly malevolent but def not something easy going when it comes to the duties of it's job
View All Quotes

This begs the question, if there's  a gatekeeper which side of the pen are we in? As in are we locked IN or locked OUT? And what are the implications of both? Interesting to think about.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#46]

This begs the question, if there's  a gatekeeper which side of the pen are we in? As in are we locked IN or locked OUT? And what are the implications of both? Interesting to think about.
View Quote

Or is it like a partition in a revolving door, not necessarily "in or out" but merely blocked from "next" until you go through the moving progression, shortcuts are heavily discouraged. Idk? It is interesting for sure
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I'm Not Locked In Here With You...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top