Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 5:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I'm going to start a traveling seminar on how to go potty and keep your pistol in the holster.
View Quote

You’ll become rich!  It appears alot of folks can’t manage to keep track of their pistol. SMH
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:17:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I put mine on top of the T.P. dispenser. One time it fell off and hit the floor and I grabbed it with a quickness. Hopefully nobody was in the stall next to me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#8]
If you can't leave it in the holster is the underware hammock so difficult?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:24:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Green_Canoe:
View Quote

Done that too before.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By akguy1985:
I put mine on top of the T.P. dispenser. One time it fell off and hit the floor and I grabbed it with a quickness. Hopefully nobody was in the stall next to me.
View Quote

That's where I usually put mine. I don't like to leave mine holstered so nobody sees it or has a chance to grab it from under the stall.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#11]
According to cops, they are the only full trained class that are capable of handling guns. They are above the Second Amendment pions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:32:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
A guy who used to post here said he took his Glock out of his holster and hung it on the coat hook. I was surprised, but he said it wasn't any danger of firing because the gun's weight held it down and away from the trigger. I wouldn't try it but he did it 87,0000 at work I guess
View Quote

A cop around here did that and when he went to retrieve it, it bump- fired on the hook while it was in his hand, emptying the magazine.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:38:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Green_Canoe:
View Quote

They probably have too many skid marks in the underwear
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#14]
This happens often enough. It should be a meme.

When I was working the road, and needed to use the bathroom, I used  the following procedure.

Walk in the bathroom, lock the door behind me, fold down diaper changing station, lay out my belt and gear.

After relieving myself, Do everything in reverse. Last minute check in the mirror, then back on patrol.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Even in hot Florida.   Putting it in the smelly damp underwear hammock is safest bet!    Better your own funk than on the floor.    My G19 was better than issue Sig as Glock has a better anti corrosion and anti-monkey butt finish.   I like my Glock smelling like warm corn chips!

The problem wit the safe storage vs cops is this:   the safe storage are politicians, liberals, lawmakers and David Hogg.   Their latest attempt to protect people from "running with scissors" in their own home, does not suddenly translate into cops being more attention to detail or Joe Citizen being more careful about leaving his EZ Shield in his Tesla Console.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:05:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:
According to cops, they are the only full trained class that are capable of handling guns. They are above the Second Amendment pions.
View Quote

You should attend in service training on the range sometime. I frequently feel like I should be wearing body armor.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:37:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jimdvan:

You should attend in service training on the range sometime. I frequently feel like I should be wearing body armor.
View Quote

Are there still agencies out there that don't mandate wearing body armor on the range?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top