Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2023 2:13:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shaneus]
Recently chaneged from an android to an iPhone.  Was hoping it would fix an annoyance, it didnt.

On this site on a phone it seems the screen can be swept left to leave a blank gray background, but not swept right in the same way.

I just want it to not slide the topics halfway out of view when my thumb tries to scroll up or down but also adds a little r-l input.

A setting on my end or site issue?  Doesn't happen on other sites or forums.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you using mobile view or full site view? If you are using full site view, scroll to the bottom and look all the way on the right and click mobile view.
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried switching to mobil and now I can't get back to the full site. Using brave browser. Any ideas? Also tried Edge and it's the sme. No option on the bottom to revert back? No more user panel on the top left either.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:38:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top