Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not the breed, it's the owner.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:39:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: devildog3062] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Denial and victim blaming.  I hope they evacuate your net worth. My brother's estate will be awarded a seven figure settlement from a small bite from a pit bull.  Victim blaming and stupid excuses won't work after the depositions are in.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Originally Posted By Gulftanker:
DAY 3

We have speculated that in the few seconds it took us to get outside after we heard the commotion, the AG could have done something to provoke the bite.

drug test policy

Denial and victim blaming.  I hope they evacuate your net worth. My brother's estate will be awarded a seven figure settlement from a small bite from a pit bull.  Victim blaming and stupid excuses won't work after the depositions are in.  

Your brother died from a small bite? Is that like the covid thing?
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Hows the doggo

Amazon come to have him arrested yet ?
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:27:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Regardless of sign, you are responsible for control of your pets. Leaving a door open is not being responsible, especially with a beware of dog sign and knowing Amazon was delivering to you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 11:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By shadycoh:
Hows the doggo

Amazon come to have him arrested yet ?
View Quote

Nothing ever has happened yet.

But, in other news, Punky Dogster split one of his molars in half and had doggie dental surgery today to the tune of $1800. While they were in there, they found a second tooth with a fracture in it and pulled it, too. He should be fine, but we're going to have to substitute something softer for the Nylabones he loves to gnaw on so much.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top