Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2024 9:25:24 PM EDT
Finally you fucks attempt to make things half assed right.
I received my 76% frame after a year of you lying, making up excuses etc. to me.
My question is, why weren’t you just honest?
If you had been I may have sent more money to help y’all out with your legal issues.
At this point I hope the government ass rapes you, your company, and anyone that ever supported you.
I do not tolerate liars or thieves under any circumstances, and y’all checked both boxes at the same time.
WTF is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Safe to say they have lost a customer?
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cobra-Commander:
Safe to say they have lost a customer?
View Quote

Have Loran call me.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Bless your heart
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I supported them by buying multiple frames ...
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By MSC182:
Bless your heart
View Quote

That's freaking funny lol
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
This is just information overload.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:52:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By my65pan:
I received my 76% frame after a year of you lying, making up excuses etc. to me.
If you had been I may have sent more money to help y’all out with your legal issues.
At this point I hope the government ass rapes you, your company, and anyone that ever supported you.
I do not tolerate liars or thieves under any circumstances, and y’all checked both boxes at the same time.
WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote

So
Much info, I might pass out , am I on crazy pills?!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:02:58 AM EDT
[#8]
What is this faggotry?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:10:05 AM EDT
[#9]
It was then that op realized he had fucked up.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#10]
A good Citizen roots for the tyrannical government.

Because dealing with other men to solve problems is for faggots.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:57:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BoRdErBaCoN] [#11]
WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote

Not one fuck is given.

Yay for the OP.

Polymer80 pic thread?  

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 5:58:20 AM EDT
[#12]
WTF is wrong with you?
View Quote

Wouldn't this imply yourself as well?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:02:40 AM EDT
[#13]
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevadas-ghost-gun-ban-ruled-constitutional-by-top-court-3036801/

Nevada’s ‘ghost gun’ ban ruled constitutional by top court

April 18, 2024

"The Supreme Court of Nevada unanimously ruled Thursday that a state ban on ghost guns is constitutional, overturning a lower court’s decision that the state statutes against the firearms were unconstitutionally vague.

Ghost guns are unregistered firearms made by individuals using a 3-D printer or parts from a kit.

The decision overturned a lower court ruling that sided with Polymer80 Inc., a Nevada-based maker of gun products that sued over the definition of a “unfinished frame or receiver” in the statutes regulating ghost guns passed by the Legislature and signed by then-Gov. Steve Sisolak."
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:22:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BoRdErBaCoN:

Not one fuck is given.

Yay for the OP.

Polymer80 pic thread?  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219075/IMG_20190914_131654495_2-1166514-3193066.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
WTF is wrong with you?

Not one fuck is given.

Yay for the OP.

Polymer80 pic thread?  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219075/IMG_20190914_131654495_2-1166514-3193066.jpg

Yes!

Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By olibabba:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By olibabba:
WTF is wrong with you?

I believe it most certainly would.

Originally Posted By Meat-Hook:
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/nevadas-ghost-gun-ban-ruled-constitutional-by-top-court-3036801/

Nevada’s ‘ghost gun’ ban ruled constitutional by top court

April 18, 2024

https://www.reviewjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/19087709_web1_18880138-ab905deca72c4426872dd708e2af2c6d.jpg

"The Supreme Court of Nevada unanimously ruled Thursday that a state ban on ghost guns is constitutional, overturning a lower court’s decision that the state statutes against the firearms were unconstitutionally vague.

Ghost guns are unregistered firearms made by individuals using a 3-D printer or parts from a kit.

The decision overturned a lower court ruling that sided with Polymer80 Inc., a Nevada-based maker of gun products that sued over the definition of a “unfinished frame or receiver” in the statutes regulating ghost guns passed by the Legislature and signed by then-Gov. Steve Sisolak."

Their lawmaking & that ruling are what’s truly unconstitutional.

The uninfringed ability to manufacture one’s own arms, repletedly sans any single serialization, has been a long practiced tradition long before any of these pearl-clutching fagots were ever a drop of jizz in their daddy’s balls.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Not one fuck is given.

Yay for the OP.

Polymer80 pic thread?  

View Quote

In best MM

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 7:21:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KoolOperator] [#17]
Where would a disgruntled Polymer80 customer go to buy a full size upper and lower parts kit these days?
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:34:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#18]
Originally Posted By KoolOperator:
Where would a disgruntled Polymer80 customer go to buy a full size upper and lower parts kit these days?
View Quote

I don’t think I’d buy unless it was from a third party vendor. The $99 sale they did last May after the initial law was overturned, allowing them to sell 80% frames instead of the 79% abominations, didn’t go well. I got my gray large frame, pictured above as a G20 with threaded G40 length barrel, without issue, but many folks got screwed and received nothing.

ETA: apologies, thought you were asking where to get P80 frames.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Go to gunbroker. Make the account. Search for glock repair parts under the parts kit tab. Uppers and all lower parts go for 200$ to 300$
Example gen2 17
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:54:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: terryj] [#20]
View Quote

I just bought a couple of lower parts kits for my compact frames from Midway.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:02:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slotback] [#21]
@BorderBacon: That is one awesome slide!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Not one fuck is given.

Yay for the OP.

Polymer80 pic thread?  

View Quote

That looks awesome.  What are the details on the slide?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top