Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/27/2024 6:39:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:42:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Sounds like she was speeding late at night/early in the morning but pulled the "I don't feel safe so I don't have to pull over" so she drove all the way home with a police car following her. (I guess she felt safe enough to drive around alone at that time). Supposedly she only got a speeding ticket, I'm skeptical whether she would have gotten that treatment if she's wasn't a Monroe County (Rochester) assistant district attorney. Although really the cop probably knew even if he wrote her for something more serious it would just get tossed as soon as she got to work.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:50:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#4]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a big club ...

Rules for thee but not for me ....
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Well that'll look good at reelection time.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:54:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#8]
If she were even given tickets or actual charges, who would prosecute her?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:55:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ibn_Huq] [#9]
I wonder if she went to CUNY…which always pops
as CUNTY in my mind
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:58:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Where is PIT/TVI?  Need more ASP/GSP/FHP.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#12]
So the DA doesn't even trust her own police to be honest?  Should make for interesting prosecutions going forward.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Left Wing Turbo Karen.

She won't even pay the ticket.

Above the Law.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:27:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Again?   That bitch gets pulled over a lot in Webster
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ADKRebel:
View Quote

The cop wrote her.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#16]
100% Anybody else would have been arrested.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:34:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#17]
Originally Posted By ADKRebel:
View Quote

A special prosecutor assigned from another county.   I am talking in theory of course.  Likely the whole case assigned to a court outside the county seeing as no judge in the county could say they didn’t have familiarity with the DA of the county.

Shit show.

If she’s smart she just pleads to it, judge gives her the same exact fine as he does anyone else with a similar driving record and everyone goes on.  Then she can say I take my lumps like anyone else.

My thought is what was she on.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:37:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Underscore_O_Three] [#18]
If there ever was a taser video that needed to be made.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:38:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#19]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#20]
He wrote her a speeding ticket after she refused to pull over, called his boss and told him to get lost.
View Quote

Ahhh one of the “I’ll handle it” bosses.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:41:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Should have been cuffed and stuffed,tazed if she resisted in any way.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:44:56 AM EDT
[#24]
This shit will come to a head someday.

That'll be interesting.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

If she's smart she just pleads to it, judge gives her the same exact fine as he does anyone else with a similar driving record and everyone goes on.  Then she can say I take my lumps like anyone else.

My thought is what was she on.
View Quote
Only works if you have integrity and not an entitlement mindset.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Why doesn't she feel safe?  Let too many criminals go?  Democrats can get away with anything.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Why doesn't she feel safe?  Let too many criminals go?  Democrats can get away with anything.
View Quote

She’s a Republican.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#28]
lol she handed the phone with the chief on
the line to the cop and tells the cop to go away.
https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/ny-da-refuses-to-stop-for-speeding-drives-back-to-her-house-and-gives-cops-hard-time/

She called the cop an asshole too. She showed him who's boss

She should be charged but nothing will happen
View Quote

I’d have taken the phone told my chief I’ll see him at work, hung up and put the phone in my pocket and arrested her on the spot. I can make a mountain out of a mole hill too. I’m just a beat cop, I don’t have that far to fall.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#29]
#NYValues.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#30]
I’m curious what would have happened if it escalated into a sobriety check???
Sounds like more than just entitlement.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Why on earth did the officer take the phone to talk to who was on the other end? Is that protocol?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#33]
It would have been more entertaining for everyone if she pulled a TMFINR on the cop.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:56:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

She’s a Republican.
View Quote

Originally a dem, switched parties in '15.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Well you know they did let OJ drive home
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:14:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
View Quote

I was just thinking that.

Where’s the Arkansas highway patrol when you need them.

They’d of pitted her, then beat her ass good!
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:19:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:20:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:12:34 AM EDT
[#40]
She looks unpleasant to be around.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#43]
[FULL VIDEO] Police release bodycam footage of Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley traffi

An arrogant New York District Attorney refused to stop for a cop after she was caught speeding because she 'didn't feel like it' and was stressed from dealing with murders all day.

Monroe County DA Sandra Doorley had a tense interaction with a Webster police officer on Monday after the cop tried to pull her over for driving 55 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone.

Bodycam footage shows the heated exchange - in which Doorley said 'I didn't feel like stopping on Phillips Road at 5:30.' The officer responded 'That's not your choice... you know that.' Doorley quipped back 'I made it my choice.'

According to Doorley, instead of pulling over at the time she decided to call Webster Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier to say she was not a threat and would talk to the officer back at her house.

As the officer informs her that she made the situation a bigger deal than it needed to be by refusing to pull over, Doorley can be heard responding with 'just write me the traffic ticket.'

The officer reminded her that it was no longer just a traffic ticket - and that not complying with an officer's order to stop and pull over is an 'arrestable offense.'

Doorley explained that she didn't see the point in pulling over when she was so close to her driveway. 'I thought it would be easier. I was wrong,' she said.

As she refuses to step outside her garage, she hands the cop the phone to speak with the police chief telling him 'leave me alone, this is ridiculous'.

The officer can be heard telling her: 'What do you want us to do? Not do our job because it is you? You broke another law because of that. You should know better.'

Later in the dramatic bodycam footage, Doorley can be heard complaining that she's had a really bad day 'dealing with murders in the city.'

Doorley released a statement on Thursday in which she admitted she had gone over the speed limit - and again tried to justify her decision, saying the distance was less than half a mile from her neighborhood.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Body cameras have definitely changed the dynamics in favor of uniformed officers in these "Do you know who I am?" Encounters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:

I'd have taken the phone told my chief I'll see him at work, hung up and put the phone in my pocket and arrested her on the spot. I can make a mountain out of a mole hill too. I'm just a beat cop, I don't have that far to fall.
Body cameras have definitely changed the dynamics in favor of uniformed officers in these "Do you know who I am?" Encounters.

I policed without body cams and I’d have done the same thing back then. Only you’re right, now I can foia my own cam and give it to my lawyer when the department goes full retard and fires me. I’ll be back in a year with back pay and a nice settlement. She wants to play games, I’m Milton Bradley.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:26:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: P400] [#45]
Originally Posted By realwar:

Later in the dramatic bodycam footage, Doorley can be heard complaining that she's had a really bad day 'dealing with murders in the city.'
View Quote

Rochester is a third world shithole that puts everybody in a bad mood.

Webster is ok but has kind of a weird vibe too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRMSfov7l0

An arrogant New York District Attorney refused to stop for a cop after she was caught speeding because she 'didn't feel like it' and was stressed from dealing with murders all day.

Monroe County DA Sandra Doorley had a tense interaction with a Webster police officer on Monday after the cop tried to pull her over for driving 55 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone.

Bodycam footage shows the heated exchange - in which Doorley said 'I didn't feel like stopping on Phillips Road at 5:30.' The officer responded 'That's not your choice... you know that.' Doorley quipped back 'I made it my choice.'

According to Doorley, instead of pulling over at the time she decided to call Webster Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier to say she was not a threat and would talk to the officer back at her house.

As the officer informs her that she made the situation a bigger deal than it needed to be by refusing to pull over, Doorley can be heard responding with 'just write me the traffic ticket.'

The officer reminded her that it was no longer just a traffic ticket - and that not complying with an officer's order to stop and pull over is an 'arrestable offense.'

Doorley explained that she didn't see the point in pulling over when she was so close to her driveway. 'I thought it would be easier. I was wrong,' she said.

As she refuses to step outside her garage, she hands the cop the phone to speak with the police chief telling him 'leave me alone, this is ridiculous'.

The officer can be heard telling her: 'What do you want us to do? Not do our job because it is you? You broke another law because of that. You should know better.'

Doorley released a statement on Thursday in which she admitted she had gone over the speed limit - and again tried to justify her decision, saying the distance was less than half a mile from her neighborhood.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/27/06/84155571-13356391-image-a-52_1714195010451.jpg
View Quote

LoL, fuck these piece of shit cops.

Every second of that video is ludicrous, yet they treat her like their Queen.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Yeah she called the Webster chief from
her car.

She should be charged with abusing her position for gain (whatever that's called lol). Be interesting to see if the AG's public integrity unit looks at it. She is a Republican.
probably nothing will happen
View Quote

It certainly appears to be a violation of the Public Officer’s Law.  I tossed my copy or gave it back in retirement mode but yea.  Using ones office for special treatment is a no no.  Then again I have never met a lawyer that could refrain from an argument, it’s in the blood or DNA when they really should follow the advice to clients......STOP TALKING.   Like doctors being the worst patients I think.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Reminds me of the Port Authority commissioner confronting police officers during N.J. traffic stop

Full video: Port Authority commissioner confronts police during N.J. traffic stop
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:30:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#49]
Originally Posted By Princeton:
I’m curious what would have happened if it escalated into a sobriety check???
Sounds like more than just entitlement.
View Quote

At that hour that’s why she drove home instead of stopping, trying to avoid the Simon says game.  Just my intuition.   Happy hour some place?  Maybe not.  I am always a skeptic.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Silas:
Why on earth did the officer take the phone to talk to who was on the other end? Is that protocol?
View Quote

Because he knew who shes was/what she was and who she was talking to(his boss).

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top