User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTRMSfov7l0

An arrogant New York District Attorney refused to stop for a cop after she was caught speeding because she 'didn't feel like it' and was stressed from dealing with murders all day.

Monroe County DA Sandra Doorley had a tense interaction with a Webster police officer on Monday after the cop tried to pull her over for driving 55 miles per hour in a 35 miles per hour zone.

Bodycam footage shows the heated exchange - in which Doorley said 'I didn't feel like stopping on Phillips Road at 5:30.' The officer responded 'That's not your choice... you know that.' Doorley quipped back 'I made it my choice.'

According to Doorley, instead of pulling over at the time she decided to call Webster Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier to say she was not a threat and would talk to the officer back at her house.

As the officer informs her that she made the situation a bigger deal than it needed to be by refusing to pull over, Doorley can be heard responding with 'just write me the traffic ticket.'

The officer reminded her that it was no longer just a traffic ticket - and that not complying with an officer's order to stop and pull over is an 'arrestable offense.'

Doorley explained that she didn't see the point in pulling over when she was so close to her driveway. 'I thought it would be easier. I was wrong,' she said.

As she refuses to step outside her garage, she hands the cop the phone to speak with the police chief telling him 'leave me alone, this is ridiculous'.

The officer can be heard telling her: 'What do you want us to do? Not do our job because it is you? You broke another law because of that. You should know better.'

Later in the dramatic bodycam footage, Doorley can be heard complaining that she's had a really bad day 'dealing with murders in the city.'

Doorley released a statement on Thursday in which she admitted she had gone over the speed limit - and again tried to justify her decision, saying the distance was less than half a mile from her neighborhood.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/04/27/06/84155571-13356391-image-a-52_1714195010451.jpg
View Quote

incredible!  if any of us peasants went back into our vehicle after being stopped, we’d be shot or tased. she was rude to cop & cop remained professional.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
She’s definitely on something. Amphetamines maybe?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:19:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#3]
Been there….
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:39:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: just-mike] [#4]
Lol.
Rochester pd, the same guys who came to a person's house with rulers and wrote parking tickets for everyone at a guy's house
For not being within 12 inches of the curb because he had the audacity to film them in public.
They deserve each other.
ETA:
Oh , Webster.
I got arrested in Webster once.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:56:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:

At that hour that’s why she drove home instead of stopping, trying to avoid the Simon says game.  Just my intuition.   Happy hour some place?  Maybe not.  I am always a skeptic.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SteelonSteel:
Originally Posted By Princeton:
I’m curious what would have happened if it escalated into a sobriety check???
Sounds like more than just entitlement.

At that hour that’s why she drove home instead of stopping, trying to avoid the Simon says game.  Just my intuition.   Happy hour some place?  Maybe not.  I am always a skeptic.

Inside the garage of her home vs. on the side of a public road. Surely intentional.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By dannylgriffin:
Where is PIT/TVI?  Need more ASP/GSP/FHP.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CAsoldier:

I policed without body cams and I'd have done the same thing back then. Only you're right, now I can foia my own cam and give it to my lawyer when the department goes full retard and fires me. I'll be back in a year with back pay and a nice settlement. She wants to play games, I'm Milton Bradley.
View Quote
this guy fucks.

this guy is doing all the fucking.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Extorris:

She’s a Republican.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Why doesn't she feel safe?  Let too many criminals go?  Democrats can get away with anything.

She’s a Republican.

NY Republican, at this point the difference between parties in NY is little more than a typo
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#9]
She will pay the ticket and the offense will never appear on her driving record.

I'm sure she eats Sunday brunch with the judge, and so forth.

The cop will be skipped over for promotions, etc.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#10]

If she's a leftist the laws don't apply to her.

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]
And year teen girls with a burned out headlight  that doesn't roll her window down in 0.0000001 seconds gets cuffed and stuffed
Or grandma driving granddaughter to hospital doesn't stop instantly again gets cuffed and stuffed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#12]
If she'll lie to that extent about something so patently straight forward, she'll lie and solicit lies in the course of her work.

She belongs in a Jersey landfill.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Underscore_O_Three:
If there ever was a taser video that needed to be made.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blasko:

NY Republican, at this point the difference between parties in NY anywhere is little more than a typo
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blasko:
Why doesn't she feel safe?  Let too many criminals go?  Democrats can get away with anything.

She’s a Republican.

NY Republican, at this point the difference between parties in NY anywhere is little more than a typo

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Originally a dem, switched parties in '15.
View Quote

OK RINO Karen.

Even worse.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Former11BRAVO] [#16]
Rules for thee, but not for me.

Got it.

How far we've fallen.

Edit: what an entitled piece of trash that woman is.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, she's sort of right, more unarmed white people are shot by police than unarmed blacks.

Even including the unarmed blacks commiting assault on police officers or resisting arrest during traffic stops.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
Rules for thee, but not for me.

Got it.

How far we've fallen.

Edit: what an entitled piece of trash that woman is.
View Quote

Laws are for the peasantry not the upper class.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Bitch has crazy eyes in the OP.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:18:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
She's in trouble. https://13wham.com/news/local/rochester-city-council-requests-ny-attorney-general-investigate-monroe-county-das-conduct

Rochester City Council is trying to get the AG to investigate her. She quits and the Governor can appoint a black Democrat, more to Rochester's liking
View Quote

She should be removed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
The cop wrote her.
View Quote

Those pussies didn't have the balls to arrest her to fleeing.

I wonder what happens to anyone else that does this.....
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 10:46:48 PM EDT
[#23]
So in addition to speeding, she's using her phone while driving.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By prolapsed_cranium:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By prolapsed_cranium:
Originally Posted By crwdplsr:
The cop wrote her.

I couldn't believe the size of the vagina on that cop.

When she said she was the DA, his first words should have been "I don't give a fuck"

He even let her reach inside her car. Cops don't let peasants reach for hidden items in their cars.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Reminds me of the Port Authority commissioner confronting police officers during N.J. traffic stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6vlu1FRaic
View Quote

They must be sisters.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:37:47 AM EDT
[#28]

She’s a Republican.
View Quote

A NY Republican is basically a Democrat.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#29]
She's in trouble. https://13wham.com/news/local/rochester-city-council-requests-ny-attorney-general-investigate-monroe-county-das-conduct

Rochester City Council is trying to get the AG to investigate her. She quits and the Governor can appoint a black Democrat, more to Rochester's liking
View Quote

And that’s why she should have pulled over like a normal driver instead of queen special person.   Play the game.   She probably would have got a verbal if she didn’t ignore the red lights.   unless she was on something or hit happy hour.   I can see her popping pills after a stressful day in court.  A la our VP Heels Up Harris.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By P400:

Rochester is a third world shithole that puts everybody in a bad mood.

Webster is ok but has kind of a weird vibe too.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By P400:

Later in the dramatic bodycam footage, Doorley can be heard complaining that she's had a really bad day 'dealing with murders in the city.'

Rochester is a third world shithole that puts everybody in a bad mood.

Webster is ok but has kind of a weird vibe too.

Yeah, it was odd a while ago.  Generally quiet though.  And Phillips road wasn't exactly a big dangerous road.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:

This.

Writing ANY lawyer a ticket is a waste of time.

It's going to get dismissed post haste.
View Quote
True, but it shows you are the one that didn't bow the knee.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Dr. Todd Grande - Sandra Doorley Case Analysis

Submissive Officer Bullied by District Attorney He Tried to Pull Over | Sandra Doorley Case Analysis
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Body cameras have definitely changed the dynamics in favor of uniformed officers in these "Do you know who I am?" Encounters.
View Quote

She’s lucky there are body cams, or she would’ve had the shit slapped out of her.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:56:10 AM EDT
[#34]

She’s a Republican.
View Quote

Two elections cycles ago, Soros dumped $1 million in the campaign of her competitor...Shani Mitchell.  It would have been so much worse.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:58:33 AM EDT
[#35]

Originally a dem, switched parties in '15.
View Quote

Party affilition in local politics can be complicated.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#36]
She says sorry

Video

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#37]
I don’t give a shit what party she affiliates with, she should be in jail.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:53:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: miseses] [#40]
Why do they even negotiate with her?  Just cite/arrest for what you're going to arrest, and do it.  No need to move the lips.  You don't argue with a prosecutor, it's like wrestling a pig.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I wonder how many other incidents she's had that they were able to successfully bury? And if they don't prosecute her or cite here for any of the stuff she did here, couldn't that allow others to use her excuses as well since a precedent has been set?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#42]
lol she's worried. I think she might have to resign when the AG threatens her with some public officer's crime for using her office to get out of a ticket. Then the gov will replace her with some super lefty.
View Quote

You think she fucked around, and is therefore going to find out that she's not a judge?

Update: WV Traffic Stop Judge Recommended For Suspension

In November of 2021 I posted a video showing a West Virginia judge flipping out at a traffic stop in Moorefield, West Virginia. In response to a stop he admitted was justified, he nevertheless pulled rank on a young police officer, immediately identifying himself as a judge, getting his supervisor on the phone, and later trying to get him fired, including threatening judicial retaliation against that department.

On September 19, the Judicial Hearing Board held a meeting to discuss the evidence presented, and on September 22, they issued an order finding that numerous judicial ethics rules were violated and recommending specific discipline to the West Virginia Supreme Court.

They recommended that Judge Williams be suspended for a period of one year, with all but three months of that suspension to be stayed, pending “supervised probation.”

“There is clear and convincing evidence that the Respondent engaged in conduct that was prejudicial to the administration of justice by being unnecessarily belligerent to the traffic officer, by contacting the traffic officer’s supervisor in a manner suggesting he wanted special treatment and punishment for the traffic officer, by contacting the police chief, former police chief, and mayor in a manner suggesting he wanted special treatment, punishment for the traffic officer, and that his rulings in future cases might be influenced by his traffic stop and the action or inaction taken by police officials in response to his complaints against the officer, and by contacting the prosecuting attorney regarding this same subject matter.”
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:17:19 PM EDT
[#43]
If she resigns, Hochul picks the replacement.  We lose an arrogant but experienced trial attorney for some soft Alvin Bragg incompetent appointee.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#44]
NewYork hahaha hahahaha hahahaha…..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Needs more 1985 old NYPD beat cop.....oh look your tail light is out to
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#46]
If she was a 17 year old girl in her way home from high school what would have happened?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:29:17 PM EDT
[#47]

I’d have taken the phone told my chief I’ll see him at work, hung up and put the phone in my pocket and arrested her on the spot. I can make a mountain out of a mole hill too. I’m just a beat cop, I don’t have that far to fall.
View Quote

This  She is an asshole bitch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:30:21 PM EDT
[#48]

I’d have taken the phone told my chief I’ll see him at work, hung up and put the phone in my pocket and arrested her on the spot. I can make a mountain out of a mole hill too. I’m just a beat cop, I don’t have that far to fall.
View Quote

This  She is an asshole bitch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Should be arrested, charged, disbarred, and fired.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ONETIMER:
NewYork hahaha hahahaha hahahaha…..
View Quote

Connecticut ….
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top