Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 9:11:53 AM EDT
I got a Ping G430 Max 10k 10.5* driver yesterday.  I hope it turns out to be as good as everyone is saying that it is.  My bag is now complete as it replaced my hand-me-down 15 year old Titleist 909D.  

I'm still very new at this, but I did hit the ball further on the simulator with this new driver than anything else I hit.  

Hooray for the new sub!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Niiiiiiice

Hopefully you hit a ton of fairways with that sucker!!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I just have the straight G430 Max.  When I'm hitting it, it hits nice!  When I fuck up, I look stupid swinging that stick.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Post pics or worthless thread.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By wildearp:
Post pics or worthless thread.
View Quote

I'll try to remember to take a picture of my bag when i get home tonight.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 2thflr:
I got a Ping G430 Max 10k 10.5* driver yesterday.  I hope it turns out to be as good as everyone is saying that it is.  My bag is now complete as it replaced my hand-me-down 15 year old Titleist 909D.  

I'm still very new at this, but I did hit the ball further on the simulator with this new driver than anything else I hit.  

Hooray for the new sub!
View Quote

Congrats! Glad you found one you hit well! I was in the market for a driver 3 years ago and tried the 425. I couldn't get past the sound. That aesthetic is apparently really important to me as I eliminated it after 2 swings. I have not hit the 430 line but it sounds much better on the you tube.

Ping is great gear!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:22:06 PM EDT
[#6]
We're still waiting on pics......
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, I don’t have a picture of my bag yet, but here’s a picture from the round we played yesterday in Scottsdale.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:01:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Bag pics.

Attachment Attached File
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top