Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2024 3:11:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Smitty908]
@brandon_

I’m starting a new league for GT7, had to bow out of the last one I was in due to work schedule changing.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PSN request: FourFanTrashCan (F_F_T_C) and I’ll send the discord link that has all the rules, etc..

It will be at 8PM CST on Wednesday evenings.

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 6:13:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I moved to ACC.  Night and day difference.

ACC encourages clean racing and has better FFB and physics.  Unlike GT7, the AI has respect for the cars around them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
I moved to ACC.  Night and day difference.

ACC encourages clean racing and has better FFB and physics.  Unlike GT7, the AI has respect for the cars around them.
View Quote

Yeah I know ACC is more of a true sim, but I’m a casual player. I just do these leagues because I hate racing with the riffraff in the public lobbies. Doing it this way you get a group of folks you get used to racing with and it keeps it clean.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Let me check my garage.

What tracks and race length are you looking at?
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Let me check my garage.

What tracks and race length are you looking at?
View Quote

Road Atlanta
Laguna
Brands Hatch
Catalunya National Layout
Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse Layout
Tokyo Expressway South Clockwise (twilight)
Fuji Short Course
Sardegna Layout B

Races will be around an hour, so the number of laps will vary by track. For instance, I was doing practice laps at RA yesterday at about 1:24, so that one will end up being 35-40 laps to add up to an hour.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:13:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brandon_] [#5]
We have 2 more weeks of F1 then going right into our own GT7 league starting on May 1 but we're doing every other week over the summer.  Depending on your schedule I could probably make every other race.  I could maybe bring a few people along too.  

ETA: We do Wednesdays too
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:33:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Doing some testing for round 1 tonight. We’ll have an official test day this coming Wed.

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 2:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By brandon_:
We have 2 more weeks of F1 then going right into our own GT7 league starting on May 1 but we're doing every other week over the summer.  Depending on your schedule I could probably make every other race.  I could maybe bring a few people along too.  

ETA: We do Wednesdays too
View Quote

Gotcha, don’t want to mess up your current schedule but if you want in, I’ll send you the discord link just in case
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top