Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2019 5:48:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The 6105 inspired SPB151J1 (Black) and SPB153J1 (Green).

No word on price yet, but sapphire and a 6R movement will probably put it in the $700-900 range like the MM200's.

Link Posted: 3/5/2020 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Want the Willard!
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sheltot:
Want the Willard!
View Quote
Yeah buddy. One of those on a Uncle Seiko waffle or candy bar will make me want to break out the tiger stripe camo and death cards. The 6R35 is supposed to have a 70hr power reserve. Hopefully the price comes out soon.
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 1:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sgtlmj:
Yeah buddy. One of those on a Uncle Seiko waffle or candy bar will make me want to break out the tiger stripe camo and death cards. The 6R35 is supposed to have a 70hr power reserve. Hopefully the price comes out soon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sgtlmj:
Want the Willard!
I've already got the Uncle Seiko's waffle. I bought it for the Heimdallr homage only to find that it doesn't accommodate the fat spring bars.

What's your best guess as to when it might roll out?
Link Posted: 3/8/2020 4:07:49 AM EDT
[#5]

I've already got the Uncle Seiko's waffle. I bought it for the Heimdallr homage only to find that it doesn't accommodate the fat spring bars.

What's your best guess as to when it might roll out?
View Quote
Dunno. Probably this summer.

Seiko also is releasing a smaller 38mm 62MAS re-issue and a Alpinist field watch without the internal compass bezel. Same 6r35 movement.

Link Posted: 5/14/2020 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Posted a couple of weeks ago in the dive watches thread, referring to the new Sinn U50, a so called mid-sized version of the U1. There are also other new models from Sinn: BaselWorld New Watches - Sinn
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Rolex is dropping the 40mm Submariner & the 39mm oyster perpetual.
Looks they are also dropping the dark rhodium dials. I really like these.

Replacing the Sub with 41mm  and the oyster perpetual with a 41mm as well.
And they had added afew new dial colors for the Oyster Perpetual & some combos to the sub as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top