Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2023 1:47:23 AM EDT
As a present to myself for all the suffering I went through when my knee was replaced I got a dahon vybe!

It's so much fun to ride, I didn't expect to want to ride long on it. I swapped the handlebars out for Soma sparrows because the straight bar hurt my wrists. The seat in the pic is not on it, I was just trying some of the seats I have laying around.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#1]
New pic with the stock seat
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:45:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gitarmac:
New pic with the stock seat
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/7067/IMG_20231223_121638221_HDR_jpg-3068395.JPG
View Quote

That's cool, I always liked folders for some reason. I've seen people on them decked out for touring too which always blows my mind.
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I always wanted one of those commando folding bikes. Just because it has a cool name

kickstand and big practical mud guards, don't see those much
View Quote

I had one of those; a Montague Paratrooper. They're actually an OK riding bike, but kind of heavy. I decided the money and effort of upgrading wasn't worth it to me and sold it.

I had delusions of building it into some sort of multi mode adventure/post apocalypse survival rig. The bike you could always have in your truck, or on your back while you scale mountains, battling communists and riding off into an atomic sunset.
It was a silly dream.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top