BCM
User Panel

Page / 49
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 55Kingpin:

@BoiseG

I'm getting ready to order one of these Gamiviti Racks for my 100 series.  I'm sure there are other great options for 4Rs, but after doing a bit of research this was the best answer for me.

When I get it in and installed I'll follow up with my thoughts.

ETA: pic of rig as she sits now.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25459/IMG_6383_jpeg-3190515.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/25459/IMG_6382_jpeg-3190516.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

I ended up canceling my order for the RCI rack. They were not able to confirm what bracket would work for the 270 awning and were very cool about canceling the order. For anyone looking at RCI products, their customer service is awesome so no worries there.

Can you guys now recommend a roof rack that would work with a 270 awning on a 4Runner? Before opting on the RCI rack I was considering the Sherpa  Crestone but the price difference is significant. Any recommendations is much appreciated.

@BoiseG

I'm getting ready to order one of these Gamiviti Racks for my 100 series.  I'm sure there are other great options for 4Rs, but after doing a bit of research this was the best answer for me.

Speaking as someone who makes racks, Gamviti makes EXCELLENT racks. He's a good guy as well.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:40:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TomMcC] [#2]
deleted.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#3]

@BoiseG

View Quote

Your rig looks awesome, I really like the front bumper.   Thanks for steering me toward Gamivti, I'll definitely check them out. Another that I'm giving consideration to is Prinsu.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By jafrush:
Pretty much any rack should be able to run pretty much any awning mount, its just going to vary on what type of hardware to get to mate the two up. We have people running 270s on ours all the time. RCI's answer may have just been because you don't have your brackets/awning picked out yet?

If you have the awning already, first thing Id do is ask the awning supplier/manufacturer what brackets THEY recommend. Once you know what the brackets are you can better answer how it'll attach to the rack. There are a bunch of heavy duty brackets out there for 270s, and a lot of them will be universal/work on multiple brand awnings, but some will not. If you don't have it yet, then part of your shopping should be asking the companies about what mounts are recommended.

270s are BIG, and heavy, and again not all made the same.

View Quote

Like you said, I would probably have had better luck if I had a specific awning in mind.  I was asking specifically about a bracket made by Prinsu, but I don't believe the guy I spoke with was too familiar with products not sold by RCI.  Anyway, my search continues and as we're entering camping season I'm probably making too hasty decisions.  Thanks yet again for your input, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Like you said, I would probably have had better luck if I had a specific awning in mind.  I was asking specifically about a bracket made by Prinsu, but I don't believe the guy I spoke with was too familiar with products not sold by RCI.  Anyway, my search continues and as we're entering camping season I'm probably making too hasty decisions.  Thanks yet again for your input, I appreciate you sharing your knowledge!
View Quote

Link up with some online Overlanding groups and check out their stuff. Expedition Portal and others do monthly meets and you can pick their brains and see stuff in person.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:22:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Your rig looks awesome, I really like the front bumper.   Thanks for steering me toward Gamivti, I'll definitely check them out. Another that I'm giving consideration to is Prinsu.
View Quote

Thank you!  It's an older ARB bumper, and the rear is a Slee with ladder and tire carrier.  I'm just a weekend warrior and the awning I'm going to mount will be used more at events, family get togethers, and some shade at the shooting range.  

I've you're looking at awnings, I've decided on The Bush Company 270 Max.  It seems to be the most solid built one I could find, and they market it heavily as a "free standing" awning, which means no extra down rods/poles or tie-outs are necessary unless you're in heavy winds.  I was originally set on the OVS 270, but the over-built qualities of The Bush Company and the fact that the storage bag is oversized so you won't have to fight it each time you stow the awning was a huge factor for me.  I've never understood why companies make storage bags that leave no margin of extra space from the factory, so you have to get it perfect everytime or the bag won't fit....insanity.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Thank you!  It's an older ARB bumper, and the rear is a Slee with ladder and tire carrier.  I'm just a weekend warrior and the awning I'm going to mount will be used more at events, family get togethers, and some shade at the shooting range.  

I've you're looking at awnings, I've decided on The Bush Company 270 Max.  It seems to be the most solid built one I could find, and they market it heavily as a "free standing" awning, which means no extra down rods/poles or tie-outs are necessary unless you're in heavy winds.  I was originally set on the OVS 270, but the over-built qualities of The Bush Company and the fact that the storage bag is oversized so you won't have to fight it each time you stow the awning was a huge factor for me.  I've never understood why companies make storage bags that leave no margin of extra space from the factory, so you have to get it perfect everytime or the bag won't fit....insanity.

View Quote

The Bush Company is now on my list, thanks! However, the more I read up on a 270, the more I question if it will fit a gen 5. Everything I’ve read has problems clearing the rear liftgate.  No problem when it’s closed, but the spoiler hits one of the arms when open.

And I get exactly what you mean about the bag because I have a tent like that.  It’s a Marmot who makes great tents, but
I hate it because it’s such a pain to get back in the bag. That would discourage me from using the awning.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Bush company awnings are loved by the Aussies.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote

Emuwing and Bush Company are the beefiest awnings I’ve seen. They are heavy as hell too, a bolt together rack like prinsu isn’t up to holding one. A one piece welded rack like Big Country makes will hold one though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:57:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 55Kingpin] [#10]
View Quote

And their east coast distributor is in Knoxville!  So, an easy ride down for me to check them out and make sure it's the one I want.  I am still open to suggestions though.  My criteria is roughly: 270, solid build/free standing, oversized storage bag, and blocks rain/UV like a boss.

ETA: @Finslayer83 - while in Knoxville I'm planning to swing by Kimball's and start a relationship there (to eventually pick up a 126610LV for me and a 126711 CNHR for my brother), do you know anyone there by name or have a recommendation?  I was thinking you are in middle/east TN, but then again maybe your AD is in Nashville....
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#11]

The Bush Company is now on my list, thanks! However, the more I read up on a 270, the more I question if it will fit a gen 5. Everything I've read has problems clearing the rear liftgate.  No problem when it's closed, but the spoiler hits one of the arms when open.

And I get exactly what you mean about the bag because I have a tent like that.  It's a Marmot who makes great tents, but
I hate it because it's such a pain to get back in the bag. That would discourage me from using the awning.
View All Quotes

The Bush Company is now on my list, thanks! However, the more I read up on a 270, the more I question if it will fit a gen 5. Everything I've read has problems clearing the rear liftgate.  No problem when it's closed, but the spoiler hits one of the arms when open.

And I get exactly what you mean about the bag because I have a tent like that.  It's a Marmot who makes great tents, but
I hate it because it's such a pain to get back in the bag. That would discourage me from using the awning.
Yes, the tailgate will hit a 270 when open. If you open it gently and rest it against the awning then it probably wont cause any issues long term.

what's your goal with the awning? Honestly most people I know with them rarely if ever actually use them. I camp quite often and used my awning exactly once when I had it on the truck.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 11:58:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#12]
I’ve used my awning once camping and once at a 4th of July field party to give shade to the kids.

8x8 or 10x10 pop up canopy is the go to.

Will not get awning for the taco.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve used my awning once camping and once at a 4th of July field party to give shade to the kids.

8x8 or 10x10 pop up canopy is the go to.

Will not get awning for the taco.
View Quote

I like my awning for when I go to a fishing spot that I can get close to. The other fishermen get pretty jealous when I pop it out, pull my drawer and folding chair out and make coffee while waiting for fish to bite.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Interesting takes on awnings.  Appreciate the input and feedback all.

I loathe pop up awnings!  Again, the aggravation of setting one up, stakes, guylines, the bag is too small when you go to stow it, rust, trying to collapse the legs, cheap fabric that rips or tears, very difficult for one person to manage efficiently for setup and tear down....I don't know, maybe I'm crazy for wanting to put money into a vehicle mounted awning but where I shoot most for pistol practice has zero shade all day.  I think it will be worth it for me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#15]

I loathe pop up awnings!  Again, the aggravation of setting one up, stakes, guylines, the bag is too small when you go to stow it, rust, trying to collapse the legs, cheap fabric that rips or tears, very difficult for one person to manage efficiently for setup and tear down....I don't know, maybe I'm crazy for wanting to put money into a vehicle mounted awning but where I shoot most for pistol practice has zero shade all day.  I think it will be worth it for me.
View Quote

I've used mine for cover while shooting, too. It's nice having the truck right there and a good 6 foot awning for shade (I have the ARB one).
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I use my awning all the damn time, but I also camp a ton in TX during the summer. It gets used far less frequently in the winter or at high elevation.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:36:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WTXTremor] [#17]

View Quote

Just this weekend on the men’s driving range.Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By WTXTremor:
I use my awning all the damn time, but I also camp a ton in TX during the summer. It gets used far less frequently in the winter or at high elevation.
View Quote

I use mine if the camping spot is in the open, which it lately has been because I've installed solar on the roof.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BoiseG] [#19]
Yes, the tailgate will hit a 270 when open. If you open it gently and rest it against the awning then it probably wont cause any issues long term.

what's your goal with the awning? Honestly most people I know with them rarely if ever actually use them. I camp quite often and used my awning exactly once when I had it on the truck.
View Quote

I mostly camp in the desert of Idaho/Oregon where there is zero shade. When I’m out in my pickup I have a canopy that I use for shade and it’s where we chill in our chairs to escape the desert sun. I figured with the awning I wouldn’t have to bring the canopy with me in the 4R. The canopy is pretty big and heavy, I’m sure I could strap it to the rack, but it wouldn’t be much different than having an awning mounted. I’d like to have the 270 because I could set up chairs on one side and a cooking station on the other.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#20]

And their east coast distributor is in Knoxville!  So, an easy ride down for me to check them out and make sure it's the one I want.  I am still open to suggestions though.  My criteria is roughly: 270, solid build/free standing, oversized storage bag, and blocks rain/UV like a boss.

ETA: @Finslayer83 - while in Knoxville I'm planning to swing by Kimball's and start a relationship there (to eventually pick up a 126610LV for me and a 126711 CNHR for my brother), do you know anyone there by name or have a recommendation?  I was thinking you are in middle/east TN, but then again maybe your AD is in Nashville....
View All Quotes

Just south of Nashville.

I knew the old AD at Kings (still my Tudor source). I'm not juiced into Diamond Cellar or Finks (new one here in Franklin).

Sissy's Log Cabin in Memphis is were I have been able to snag new references.

That said, looking at correspondence i had with Kimball's at the time, Jordan is who I spoke with.

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

I've used mine for cover while shooting, too. It's nice having the truck right there and a good 6 foot awning for shade (I have the ARB one).
View All Quotes

@amped busted his out at the range one day, had popsicles too!
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#22]
May be more of an east coast vs west thing then
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

The last time I pulled mine out at the range, I had my fridge/freezer installed and had popsicles, too. Everyone had a good time, especially the kids.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:06:48 PM EDT
[#24]
May be more of an east coast vs west thing then
View Quote

Sometimes it feels like being on Mars. lol

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Yes!!!  That's what I'm talking about.  "Men's driving range"...love it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Just south of Nashville.

I knew the old AD at Kings (still my Tudor source). I'm not juiced into Diamond Cellar or Finks (new one here in Franklin).

Sissy's Log Cabin in Memphis is were I have been able to snag new references.

That said, looking at correspondence i had with Kimball's at the time, Jordan is who I spoke with.

View Quote

Good deal, thanks for the detailed info!  I'll be sure to look for Jordan when I visit.  I'm thinking/hoping in person visits will have better results, and Kimball's is way closer than any other TN option.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Really conflicted on which way to go with my setup.

I’m still in the planning phase though.

Originally I was going to do Billie bars with a RTT.  Allows me to keep the tonneau and seal the bed from rain and mud etc….

Then I thought I’d go cheap with a bed tent and mattress, but then I can’t run a rack or cargo bars, and the bed needs to be emptied to set it up unless I get one without a floor.

A smart cap would be nice but that puts a RTT up in the airstream where I don’t want it.  

Also trying to keep the weight under control as well as not move the CG way up.

I think I’m still leaning mid height rack/cargo bars.  Just have to make sure the brackets allow use of my tonneau cover and that it’s high enough that I can roll my cover up under it.

I really like vudoo’s new CXR rack but it isn’t going to work with my tonneau cover.  I might ditch it and get a roll up that is compatible.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Range popsicles are best popsicles @finslayer83
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:02:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Amped] [#29]
Little trip down memory lane while cleaning out my mom attic. Let’s take a trip to 2006!

Overlanding was different in 06.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#30]

I use mine if the camping spot is in the open, which it lately has been because I've installed solar on the roof.
View Quote

I’ve got enough battery I’m not too worried about the sun hitting my panels on short 2-4 day trips. I’ve also got DC/DC charging, so on our longer road trips (1-2 a year) I’m not worried about it either. However I’m about to add a second 200 watt panel just for that extra assurance I’ve always got enough juice. I despise the sun and heat, so I prefer to park in the shade when possible. Being from west Texas trees are about as common as honest politicians though.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Yes!!!  That's what I'm talking about.  "Men's driving range"...love it.
View Quote

I call it that just to tease my buddies that play golf lol I’ll pick up the sticks on a rare occasion. In that picture we’ve got roughly 20 targets from 315 to 2370 set out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:15:15 PM EDT
[#32]
#pizzacutter

Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Looks the same as it does now.

At least in my experience.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:19:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Got the Taco! No real off-road right now since I flew to Denver to buy it and don't haveasingle toolor piece of recovery gear, but I found some nice backdrops anyway.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:25:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60883/20240418_121129-3191399.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60883/20240418_102436-3191400.jpg

Got the Taco! No real off-road right now since I flew to Denver to buy it and don't haveasingle toolor piece of recovery gear, but I found some nice backdrops anyway.
View Quote

Taco Gang!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SnoopisTDI:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60883/20240418_121129-3191399.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/60883/20240418_102436-3191400.jpg

Taco Gang!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523928/Taco_Wheeling_png-3191496.JPG

Taco Gang
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

I've owned my first gen Tundra for 21 years and counting, it was 2 years old when I bought it. Besides a set of K02s and Bilstein 5100s, it's pretty much bone stock and never failed to get me to a lot of fun places. The pics were taken in the Owyhee desert in Idaho and Oregon.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 1:11:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TinLeg] [#38]
How sophisticated are the switch pros and similar devices?

Can you do complex if -> then type statements?

Example:

If input 1 = ON and input 2 = ON then output 1 = ON
If input 1 = OFF and input 2 = ON then output 1 = ON
If input 1 = ON and input 2 = OFF then output 1 = OFF

Etc?

Essentially - automatically activate a circuit based on an external sense line but with a switch (off, on, automatic) override.

I could do the same with relays / relay logic. But if switch pros give you that sort of functionality then that’s a much cleaner setup.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TinLeg:
How sophisticated are the switch pros and similar devices?

Can you do complex if -> then type statements?

Example:

If input 1 = ON and input 2 = ON then output 1 = ON
If input 1 = OFF and input 2 = ON then output 1 = ON
If input 1 = ON and input 2 = OFF then output 1 = OFF

Etc?

Essentially - automatically activate a circuit based on an external sense line but with a switch (off, on, automatic) override.

I could do the same with relays / relay logic. But if switch pros give you that sort of functionality then that’s a much cleaner setup.
View Quote

I havent' had an in depth look at Switch Pro's but if it can do that, it's way ahead of the others.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:35:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

So. Yall have seen my black F250. I also recently got my dad's old bronco back on the road lately. Doing lots of shakedown runs. Paid him $300 and have roughly 6K into this. Sentimental value and nostalgia...

Sorry about the crap Pic. Arfcom wouldn't let me post full pixel versions

Going to let arfcom decide what mods. Already has a winch and bumper on it
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:01:38 PM EDT
[#41]
It’s not too fancy, but it still gives me usable truck bed space and leaves me able to quickly toss a bag in and head out for the weekend etc. Hand tools, Impact, batteries, and all repair gear (zip ties, duct tape, connectors, battery lugs, etc) are in the Packout boxes. They’re securely attached to the Decked with a Packout plate. Jack speaks for itself. Saved a few buddies so far, but it’s only been used in my garage on my truck. It’s been a huge help though as it’s actually tall enough to lift the tires off the ground when raising from the frame. Camp gear, stove, first aid, chairs, etc is in the DECKED. 12 gallons of water, and 200 ah of battery with 200 watts of solar. About to double the solar, but need to upgrade the MPPT charger first. Finally about done once that’s added. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#42]
It’s not too fancy, but it still gives me usable truck bed space and leaves me able to quickly toss a bag in and head out for the weekend etc. Hand tools, Impact, batteries, and all repair gear (zip ties, duct tape, connectors, battery lugs, etc) are in the Packout boxes. They’re securely attached to the Decked with a Packout plate. Jack speaks for itself. Saved a few buddies so far, but it’s only been used in my garage on my truck. It’s been a huge help though as it’s actually tall enough to lift the tires off the ground when raising from the frame. Camp gear, stove, first aid, chairs, etc is in the DECKED. 12 gallons of water, and 200 ah of battery with 200 watts of solar. About to double the solar, but need to upgrade the MPPT charger first. Finally about done once that’s added. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567462/17C5B41A-2CE9-442B-B183-F06C538BCC51_jpe-3195605.JPG
View Quote

Looks fancy to me. Nice setup.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#43]

Looks fancy to me. Nice setup.
View Quote

Definitely fancier than what I’m used to, but I still have to shit in a bucket and take wet wipe baths. It’s awesome to have heat for sure though. Which makes it easier to get my young boys out with me when momma isn’t worried about them freezing at night!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#44]

shit in a bucket and take wet wipe baths.
View Quote

That’s camping at its finest, anything more is glamping.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:56:14 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

shit in a bucket and take wet wipe baths.

the toilet seat tripod thing is amazing.

Beats hanging onto a sapling.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#46]

the toilet seat tripod thing is amazing.

Beats hanging onto a sapling.
View Quote

I don't give a shit (well in this case, i guess the point is that i do)

My wife does, very much so, though. Probably a common theme for many that want to go off-roading with their wife. We've talked about several options. Some of it depends on what trailer we choose next year. She really likes the ones where it seals up the waste in a bag and makes disposal easy.

Seems very glampy to me, then again, not having to deal with her shit might be a good thing
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:38:48 PM EDT
[#47]
It’s not too fancy, but it still gives me usable truck bed space and leaves me able to quickly toss a bag in and head out for the weekend etc. Hand tools, Impact, batteries, and all repair gear (zip ties, duct tape, connectors, battery lugs, etc) are in the Packout boxes. They’re securely attached to the Decked with a Packout plate. Jack speaks for itself. Saved a few buddies so far, but it’s only been used in my garage on my truck. It’s been a huge help though as it’s actually tall enough to lift the tires off the ground when raising from the frame. Camp gear, stove, first aid, chairs, etc is in the DECKED. 12 gallons of water, and 200 ah of battery with 200 watts of solar. About to double the solar, but need to upgrade the MPPT charger first. Finally about done once that’s added. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/567462/17C5B41A-2CE9-442B-B183-F06C538BCC51_jpe-3195605.JPG
View Quote

I like your setup. It's very clean. Means you can use your truck for "truck stuff" like going to the dump or hauling some furniture (within reason) rather than it being 100% dedicated to overlanding. It's basically the reason i acquiesced to my wife's desire for a trailer. I know she wants the easy of use without climbing, but it also means i get to keep my truck. I know that means i have to sacrifice other things, but hey, everything's a compromise. Even if that compromise means getting the "perfect" rig (for you) but spending crazy money to get it. (I wanted a Prospector XL SO bad, but there's no way i was spending that kind of money)
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Ludicrous_Speed:

I don't give a shit (well in this case, i guess the point is that i do)

My wife does, very much so, though. Probably a common theme for many that want to go off-roading with their wife. We've talked about several options. Some of it depends on what trailer we choose next year. She really likes the ones where it seals up the waste in a bag and makes disposal easy.

Seems very glampy to me, then again, not having to deal with her shit might be a good thing
View Quote

This is what we use and the wife is quite happy with it.
https://relianceoutdoors.com/products/luggable-loo-portable-toilet
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Okay -

I wanted to get some opinions. If no one cares, i'll just close my eyes and pick one.

My current license plate is going on 20+ years old, the paint is starting to flake off and it's old enough that DMV actually sent me a letter recommending i replace it

So. I could just go with another random plate, or... i could get something custom. I feel like i've put enough equity (both sweat and monetary) into the PW that it probably deserves something unique.

The only challenge is that most everything i like is taken (not that big of a surprise). I did come up with the following, wanted to pick the brain of those here on what they thought of the options. Or if a vanity plate is just that, vain, and i should hit the RNG from DMV and see what i get.

XPLRWGN
ADVRWGN
TRL4WGN
OVLDWGN

(Yes, i feel kind of married to having wagon on the end, not sure why, but i do)
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 3one5:

This is what we use and the wife is quite happy with it.
https://relianceoutdoors.com/products/luggable-loo-portable-toilet
View Quote

That’s what I have as well. Not my first choice for comfort, but it sure beats the balancing act. Saved me a few times as well.
Page / 49
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top