Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2023 7:05:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eleazer]
No foul play, no prior medical issues.  Cause of death is still unknown/not given.  Is this another died suddenly?  I think it's pretty weird when elite athletes die for no apparent reason and we never get to know the cause of death.  

The secretive nature of high profile individuals and their medical problems is highly disturbing.  I'm looking at you Damar Hamlin and Jamie Foxx.  I feel like there can only be one reason for the clandestine nature of all the died suddenly the last few years.

Never in my life has it been common news for elite athletes to die for no apparent reason, until now.  It seems like too many people just accept this as the "new normal".  I'd bet we will never get to know her vaccine status.  It's very sad, she was hot too.

NY Post

ABC News

Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew a doctor who was a health nut, ran every day, ran marathons on his time off. He went out for his morning run and died mid run.  He was in his mid 30's but this was years before covid.  There are countless stories of elite athletes dying unexpectedly long before covid.   It happens and has happened since the beginning of time. While I do suspect that we'll find that the vaccine has potentially deadly side effects that were downplayed or hidden from the public, seemingly healthy people have been dying unexpectedly since the beginning of our species, it's nothing new.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brandi:
I knew a doctor who was a health nut, ran every day, ran marathons on his time off. He went out for his morning run and died mid run.  He was in his mid 30's but this was years before covid.  There are countless stories of elite athletes dying unexpectedly long before covid.   It happens and has happened since the beginning of time. While I do suspect that we'll find that the vaccine has potentially deadly side effects that were downplayed or hidden from the public, seemingly healthy people have been dying unexpectedly since the beginning of our species, it's nothing new.
View Quote
Yet, we'll never know the truth because looking into it is forbidden.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

You are absolutely correct, sudden death is nothing new.

The frequency of sudden death is what is in question here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Her sister alluded to her mental health problems. Probably a suicide
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 1:41:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By LoudLyle:
Her sister alluded to her mental health problems. Probably a suicide
View Quote

Maybe, but would that be kept a secret?  The spike in mental health issues ushered in by the scenario in question is also a major problem we are looking at now.  Especially prevalent in our youth.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 1:44:33 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Nobody denies this happens.  Dismissing the frequency at which it happens now seems strange to me.  It’s suddenly common, it wasn’t always that way.
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#7]
In before the ...

Oh, we are already here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#8]

World champion sprinter and three-time Olympic medalist Tori Bowie died from complications related to childbirth, an autopsy found.

A report obtained by NBC News from the Orange County Medical Examiner's Office in Florida said Bowie, who died at age 32, had a "well developed fetus." The athlete was estimated to have been 8 months pregnant and there was evidence that she was "undergoing labor (crowning)" at the time of her death, according to the medical examiner's report.

The manner of death was ruled natural, and toxicology results were negative, the medical examiner's office said.

Bowie was found at a residence in Orange County after sheriff’s deputies were asked to conduct a well-being check on a woman in her 30s who had not been seen or heard from in several days, authorities said last month. The woman found dead at the residence was identified as Frentorish “Tori” Bowie, with authorities saying there were "no signs of foul play." The Orange County sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to requests for additional comment Monday night from NBC News.

The autopsy found that possible complications contributing to Bowie's death included respiratory distress and eclampsia — the onset of seizures or a coma related to preeclampsia, a high blood pressure disorder that can occur during pregnancy, according to the Mayo Clinic.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/olympic-sprinter-tori-bowie-died-childbirth-complications-autopsy-rcna88995
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Clot shot
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PewPewPew1212:
Clot shot
View Quote

Alien hybrid DNA
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Krater:

Alien hybrid DNA
View Quote

You really mean monkey dna
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 6:05:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sandbowl1980] [#12]
Trans-mutation shot
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#13]
You guys know there’s an autopsy report.
Link Posted: 10/9/2023 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Dr. Jim Fixx died while running from a heart defect.
It happens
Link Posted: 10/10/2023 11:14:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Mary Lou Retton now has rare pneumonia
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top