Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 29
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:42:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK] [#1]
Jack has a HORRIBLE track record with integrity.  I am very happy he was the chosen one,  just like Leticia James is.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MacManus:
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.
View Quote

Bullshit. His nickname was The Donald.

The Teflon Don was a mafia don (can't remember his name at the moment).
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I love how all the "principled_conservatives" forget that Trump's nickname in the 80's/90's was Teflon Don.

yeah, he may be a loud mouthed asshole but he is a fucking expert at stepping right up to the line and leaning way over it, so his enemies can shoot themselves in the dick trying to "get him" for it.

John Gotti.  Right up until they convicted him.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Seeing who is not interested in the redacted Grand Jury Indictment is telling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:14:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: akethan] [#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]
So when T$ wins this can he sue for legal fees and damages?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:52:59 AM EDT
[#7]
It’s about to get a LOT worse for Jack Smith…

Julie Kelly figured out how they set him up:

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:00:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/04/28/new-bombshell-evidence-emerges-was-trump-set-up-in-classified-docs-saga-n4928572
View Quote

And Trumps the corrupt one huh???
If anyone can’t see this for what it is…I dunno what to tell ya
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

Yeah what kind of revisionist history bullshit is that? Trump didn’t start getting accused of crimes until he ran for office as a Republican. If anyone earned the nickname of Teflon Don, it’s Hillary
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:29:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By LordsOfDiscipline:
Seeing who is not interested in the redacted Grand Jury Indictment is telling.
View Quote

It merely confirms what we've long known about certain individuals...
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Anytime you see the word bombshell you should be highly skeptical. Reads like more trust the plan bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:35:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fosters:

View Quote

I try to read all the Julie Kelly material but I missed that one .  That was a good find and explains things , they may have planted documents .
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

I try to read all the Julie Kelly material but I missed that one .  That was a good find and explains things , they may have planted documents .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:
Originally Posted By fosters:

And that gets them in under the scheme to do a fishing expedition.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:47:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaGoose] [#16]

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Jack has a HORRIBLE track record with integrity.  I am very happy he was the chosen one,  just like Leticia James is.
View Quote

Allegedly, there is a former prosecutor in threads like this that cheer on Jack Smith's behavior. Weird.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Anytime you see the word bombshell you should be highly skeptical. Reads like more trust the plan bullshit.
View Quote

Fine. Don’t read it. Get your news from people you Trust.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I read it. I appreciate you posting it. I’m just saying how many “bombshells” have we all seen? The internet is full of Trey Gowdy and Jim Jordan “bombshells.” Nothing ever happens.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#20]
It's similar to "Russia,  Russia,  Russia " . It was reported on in some very narrow avenues while the MSM ignored it and put their fingers in their ears . It very much happened and now  has been documented along with the actors involved.  Roughly the same characters now .
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#21]

I read it. I appreciate you posting it. I’m just saying how many “bombshells” have we all seen? The internet is full of Trey Gowdy and Jim Jordan “bombshells.” Nothing ever happens.
View Quote

There is a difference between actionable information and guys like Trey Gowdy who said very little that was actionable and did even less to pursue it. Trump’s lawyers absolutely Will use this.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SoonerBorn:
So the redactions were used to cover up a lie?
View Quote

I think they normally are.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

No, it doesn't. That's a weak deflection.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By M4-AK:
View Quote

Jack was a prosecutor for the International Criminal Court, a fake court that's currently trying to persecute Israel and IDF. ICC was going after US soldiers at one point, and Trump was threatening to sanction them. On that point alone Jack should have recused himself from the prosecution.

Caroline Glick posted a video discussing the ICC and it's actions against Israel this weekend. She provided a lot of interesting details, although didn't point out that Jack had been part of that group.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Yeah what kind of revisionist history bullshit is that? Trump didn’t start getting accused of crimes until he ran for office as a Republican. If anyone earned the nickname of Teflon Don, it’s Hillary
View Quote

Trump got all kinds of awards from women and minorities before he ran for office.  Sickening.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Deducted hookers as business expenses, didn't report millions in bribes, left coke in the white house, etc.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:15:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DonS] [#27]

There is a difference between actionable information and guys like Trey Gowdy who said very little that was actionable and did even less to pursue it. Trump’s lawyers absolutely Will use this.
View Quote

The problem is there isn't much Congress can do. Any actual enforcement is via DOJ. Congressional hearings put out info for the American people, but media decides what to report. The "action" would be how people vote with the info they know.

As we know, Trump's DOJ/FBI were working against him. They work to protect Biden. And they are the government's main enforcement arm.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#28]

Allegedly, there is a former prosecutor in threads like this that cheer on Jack Smith's behavior. Weird.
View Quote

Being of the opinion that it is implausible that the entire team assigned to the Department of Justice Special Counsel’s Office would be party to the fabrication of false evidence in a prosecution of a former president or, giving opinion regarding the strengths, weaknesses, and trial strategies of both sides is, hardly, "cheering."    What is "weird," is suggesting it is.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Being of the opinion that it is implausible that the entire team assigned to the Department of Justice Special Counsel’s Office would be party to the fabrication of false evidence in a prosecution of a former president or, giving opinion regarding the strengths, weaknesses, and trial strategies of both sides is, hardly, "cheering."    What is "weird," is suggesting it is.
View Quote

Maybe it's because you have that blindfold on, and don't know what's going on.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Mueller
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Got_Nukes:

Mueller
View Quote

Note how his argument is "trust the authorities".

That has really been all they ever had. That was true from the beginning of Russia collusion to now. He's still insisting we trust the people who are lying to us.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:35:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Wayne777] [#32]
Being of the opinion that it is implausible that the entire team assigned to the Department of Justice Special Counsel’s Office would be party to the fabrication of false evidence
View Quote

It would be implausible to think that a special counsel would have a series of ex parte meetings with the federal judge they are presenting in front of to craft legal arguments presented in court to facilitate removing a sitting president from office...and yet that's precisely what happened in Watergate.

To believe that in these highly political cases that the same DOJ who has documentably fabricated evidence, broken laws, withheld Brady material, violated rules of ethics, lied under oath and done all manner of other skullduggery is somehow incapable of doing what it has been proven over and over again they have done in other political cases is what's laughable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By DonS:
View Quote

I'm reminded of my friends in the FBI who said that James Comey was a "straight shooter".

I told them there was ample evidence he was not, especially how he seemed to show up on the scene whenever the Clintons were in trouble to clean up the mess.

I was right.

They were too close to it to even begin to see reality because all they knew is what they were being fed from inside their tainted organization.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

It would be implausible to think that a special counsel would have a series of ex parte meetings with the federal judge they are presenting in front of to craft legal arguments presented in court to facilitate removing a sitting president from office...and yet that's precisely what happened in Watergate.

To believe that in these highly political cases that the same DOJ who has documentably fabricated evidence, broken laws, withheld Brady material, violated rules of ethics, lied under oath and done all manner of other skullduggery is somehow incapable of doing what it has been proven over and over again they have done in other political cases is what's laughable.
View Quote

They have proven over and over again just with Trump that they can't be trusted.

Yet his argument is "trust them".

He's not a stupid poster, he KNOWS they can't be trusted. He just agrees with their corruption.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Jesus H Christ.... It's been on display for years now as well as cultivated into the structure and here you are arguing it like the FBI and other agencies have not been purging anyone that has objections to naked political operations and it's still some randomized sample of values.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Jesus H Christ.... It's been on display for years now as well as cultivated into the structure and here you are arguing it like the FBI and other agencies have not been purging anyone that has objections to naked political operations and it's still some randomized sample of values.
View Quote

Not to mention, this office just like Mueller's was set up for a purpose and those on it were put there for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:22:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AdLucem] [#38]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Do you believe that Smith and judge Cannon are colluding against Trump?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:29:42 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

What’s weird is an American still possessing ANY faith in DOJ or the agencies
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I dom’t see how this is a huge chain of custody issue for the prosecution.

According to the reporting, the classified docs in a box were shipped from the Fed Gov in VA to Trump’s residence in Mara Lago.

Kinda hard to prove someone stole classified documents if the prosecution’s side shipped the documents to the subject being prosecuted, no?

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

That’s real retarded, Sir.

You know what his avatar represents.
Why act the fool and give support to “idiot Trump Cult” comments.
Stop posting stupid stuff and go outside. You’re not helping.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:51:17 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Well I mean unless the case is dismissed because it’s all fake, the people who perpetrated it are arrested. It looks like just another dud. Not a bombshell.

Everyone wants to get a headline.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 2:55:27 PM EDT
[#44]
These show trials are just a way to interrupt campaigning. If they get more than that it is a bonus to them.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:03:33 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Where is it exactly that I have made this argument?  

What I have said is that I do not believe an entire DOJ prosecution team of attorneys/investigators/support staff would participate in conduct that would not only constitute felonies but a betrayal of their oaths and values.  Most people in their/my community, have conservatives values, vote republican and pulled the lever for trump.. ymmv
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MaxxII:

I dom’t see how this is a huge chain of custody issue for the prosecution.

According to the reporting, the classified docs in a box were shipped from the Fed Gov in VA to Trump’s residence in Mara Lago.

Kinda hard to prove someone stole classified documents if the prosecution’s side shipped the documents to the subject being prosecuted, no?

View Quote

Good point. Waiting to hear confirmation that it is true..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:17:19 PM EDT
[#47]

What I have said is that I do not believe an entire DOJ prosecution team of attorneys/investigators/support staff would participate in conduct that would not only constitute felonies but a betrayal of their oaths and values.  Most people in their/my community, have conservatives values, vote republican and pulled the lever for trump.. ymmv
View All Quotes

are you suggesting that the doj is a majority of republicans?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

What you believe doesn't change the fact that such treasonous behavior has already been proven to have happened through dozens of DOJ, FBI, and intelligence agency personnel.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#49]

Well I mean unless the case is dismissed because it’s all fake, the people who perpetrated it are arrested. It looks like just another dud. Not a bombshell.

Everyone wants to get a headline.  
View Quote

It would be an absolute bombshell if it happened to Obama. They agencies responsible would be completely changed or dismantled. The riots would have been violent and widespread, the MSM would still be reporting on it. There would have been 3-4 movies made about it by now. The fact that the right doesn’t have any influence in the media, nor an indoctrinated army of unemployed pawns is why it not only won’t be a “bombshell”, it won’t be investigated, nobody will be charged and the MSN will only report it briefly, and will claim it’s irrelevant and a misunderstanding of standard procedure and nobody will say a thing. If you do, you are a whacked out conspiracy theorist. If you succeed in getting any notoriety, they will destroy you and bankrupt you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Being of the opinion that it is implausible that the entire team assigned to the Department of Justice Special Counsel’s Office would be party to the fabrication of false evidence

Thank-you!

Anyone who trusts the political DOJ  when it comes to DJT after the FISA warrant scandle is taking a foolish position.

I understand their storied history of taking sides, but that was open warfare IMO.  Naked, blatant and obvious.  
Page / 29
Top Top