Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2023 2:16:18 PM EDT
Hopefully I am not breaking any rules here...

PA Cigar Club on  FB (or just PACC).  It is ran by Josh Hoover and Shawn Haines.  They do monthly "Cigar Runs" where they pick a lounge in Pennsylvania and organize a herf.  Sometimes 5 people show up, sometimes 25 people show up.  

Every year they choose a non-profit and in addition to the Herfs, they try to raise a little money.  This year we are on track to raising $10k for Mission 22 (Veteran Suicide group).

Every thursday evening, they have an "online Herf" through Microsoft Teams (since FB got rid rooms).  The link gets posted to the FB group page.

The first Tuesday of the month is "Local Lounge Night"  There are about 12 lounges that you can go to in person to participate.  We all get online and have a big "Zoom call" and compete in Trivia, plus get to learn about events coming up at all the lounges.  I host the event at Union Cigar Hanover (south central PA, York County).

It's a good group of guys and gals that enjoy cigars.  It's not the "sticks and boobs" type like some of the groups (I belong to those too).  

So if this interests you, jump on FB and join.  You can tell them Turner sent you, and mention that you saw this on arfcom.  If I see your join request (I am a Mod) I'll approve it from that.
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a member.  Active, entertaining feed.  And if you are in proximity to the more active lounges, you'll find events to attend.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 11:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  Request submitted.  I'm getting  back into cigars.  I'm testing a few hygrometers as I type.  I'm not building a cigar room, though I've been tempted to find a way to  aerate my game room.   rather, I just want to store cigars to have at the ready.  We finally invested in a gazebo and I'd like to relax for a change.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top