Link Posted: 4/16/2023 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

No pics.

Outing cancelled after 14.

Prize money will be added to next outing.

FML
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I've been closest and still 3 putted
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. I've been closest and still 3 putted
View Quote

Putts didn’t matter.

It was an outing with prize money.

I may have won twice but almost definitely once.

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 6:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Arfcom definitely needs it's own Golf subforum!

Lots of us enjoy the game of golf!
Best round ever: 82
Longest drive: 287 yards
Birdies: A few
Eagle: 1 very rare (lucky) shot

I'm normally a common "bogey golfer" shooting in the low 90's
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm all about a dedicated golf sub.   So how about we just take over sports talk.
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 4:08:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Been 12 years since I touched a club. Buddy had a group outing at top golf and remembered how it could be fun.

Found my old driver and wedges but my Wal mart special irons were dumped a while back. Gave myself an Xmas gift and ordered some ping i525s with project x IO shafts.

Driver is an old Nike ignite 460 so it'll get replaced soon enough but old driver and new irons beats new driver and no irons.

Also grabbed a subtle patriot golf bag, found out after it has a concealed carry pocket!

Well here's to losing balls and making fun of our games.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]
We need a golf forum.

Had to work last weekend, so today was the first day out with my new (to me) irons. Srixion ZX4s, 5-AW. Started playing about a year and a half ago, grabbed a Strata set to tide me over until I was sure I was committed. Been slowly replacing the clubs as I can. Doesn't help that my son started playing, so I'm buying for two.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By skinny79:
We need a golf forum.

Had to work last weekend, so today was the first day out with my new (to me) irons. Srixion ZX4s, 5-AW. Started playing about a year and a half ago, grabbed a Strata set to tide me over until I was sure I was committed. Been slowly replacing the clubs as I can. Doesn't help that my son started playing, so I'm buying for two.

View Quote

ebay has tons of good iron sets for less that $300 for 3-pw or sw.

@skinny79
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By dogsplat:

@skinny79
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dogsplat:
Originally Posted By skinny79:
We need a golf forum.

@skinny79

Mine came from Japan, free shipping, and arrived in under 3 days. My mind was blown. I don't get stuff shipped from within the US that fast. GolfPartnerUSA, they sell on eBay, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top