Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2023 11:09:52 PM EDT
I ordered a prefolded pocket square and didn't like it. It was a white straight across one for my tux. It looked too narrow in the pocket and too thin, looked like a piece of paper folded over.

I have a silk one that i could never fold just right.  I said the hell with it and ironed it with some starch and folded it so it would sit wider in the pocket.  It looks good now and looks a little thicker.

I only wear a tux every 2-3 years so good enough for me but anyone have a better way with pocket squares?

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 12:05:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BigFatDog] [#1]
I’ve done the “fluff and stuff” with silk since I outgrew the 3 pack of monogrammed pre-folded initialed pocket squares and clip on ties from the Sears and Roebuck catalog.

A slightly imperfect tied bow tie with a gridded and stuffed square it the way to go.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Kent Wang

A great source for pocket squares. Leaned about it here on this sub forum. Hand rolled.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Amazon Product
  • Product Dimensions - 4.8 x 3.5 x 0.04 Inches, It can be used with different sized pocket squares. With smaller size pocket squares you can use one or two of the openings instead of all three.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top