Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 11:14:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote]

Looks like it could be legit from my initial view.  Any thoughts of fellow UFO/COF sub forum members?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Meh. It looks like a person who can't see out of a mask watching their footing.

Most of the descriptions people give of SamSquatch have it loping, or moving fast and giving the impression of physicality. This is 180-degrees from that.

Also, there are multiple people with multiple cameras, and no one saw it, to the point there's zero commentary or camera follow? Just convenient obliviousness and glimpses in and out of frame as a teaser?

Imma call bullshit on this one. Not saying it's faked...but it's faked.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 6:00:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks fake as !@#
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 7:59:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By badguybuster:
Looks fake as !@#
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Big foot has trouble walking…
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like a dude trying not to trip while walking in costume in the snow

in a Bigfoot costume

I could be wrong, but he looks to wait until they’re within visual to move.

Mountain bikes in the snow are not quite, especially with riders breathing heavily
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By brass:
Not sure why it thought that spindly tree at the beginning constituted "cover" and not sure of him returning to that spot for the later bike footage, unless the bike footage was taken at the same time it appeared somebody was on foot in the beginning with several selfie cams or something?

View Quote

I believe both clips are the same rider. The first portion is a GoPro mounted on the handle bars and the 2nd was a 360 on a stick (which you see at the beginning)

Their lack of reaction tells me they expected it.

If I’m out doing that, I’m on alert for big cats and would have seen a man in a suit walking
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Fake
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By d16man:
You're riding your bike, see that, and don't stop or say anything?   Yeah, that's fake.
View Quote

He didn't look too concerned for his safety judging by the smirk on his face. At least throw in a "WTF is THAT!" for realism.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:48:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Now we know bigfoot doesnt like walking on legos either.

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By brass:
It's got long arms and walks a lot like human.  I can't really get proportion of torso to legs with his calves and feet down in the snow.   It's definitely unusual, is this a very commonly used bike trail where somebody would try pranking bystanders?

The way it just stood there until the camera was nearly on him in the beginning was odd, and why the camera guy didn't see and track on it in the very beginning where it appeared he was on foot instead of on a bike.  

Unidentified and could be a prank if it's a busy bike trail where it's known people run cameras, or potentially a real Sasquatch/Yeti/BF if just random occurrence.  Not sure why it thought that spindly tree at the beginning constituted "cover" and not sure of him returning to that spot for the later bike footage, unless the bike footage was taken at the same time it appeared somebody was on foot in the beginning with several selfie cams or something?
View Quote
100%
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Guy sees a BF right up close and just keeps tootling along...yeah.  Sure.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Should have pumped a few 10mm's into it, that's what I would have done. Then we would erase all doubt.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By thebert:
Should have pumped a few 10mm's into it, that's what I would have done. Then we would erase all doubt.
View Quote

I'm not going to shoot someone's jackass kid in a suit playing a prank even though he deserves a Darwin award for stupidity. I would only start emptying the mag if it ignored my warnings and started coming down that hill towards me. No way a fat tire bike with granny gears is going to outpace it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 9:10:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Consensus is that it is fake.  Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
Consensus is that it is fake.  Sorry guys.
View Quote

Yea I'm going with man in monkey suit gag.

While I have been wowed by the caliber of reportees and overwhelming numbers of multiple people who report UFO sightings.

It's much easier to fake a well witnessed BF incident than a well witnessed UFO incident.

Bigfoot makes for a good campfire story though
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Set up. I would have been laying down some lead at that point in time.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Stacy Abrams out campaigning again?
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Back when nobody had a camera handy and there wasn't recording devices for thermal/night vision, Bigfoot was a possibility.  It's like how US troops saw big cats in Afghanistan and the locals said there weren't any in the area.  But now with game cameras, drones, thermal, night vision, phones, action cams, etc, it's hard to not catch something on camera.  

I grew up in Hawaii and played paintball.  If you had camo and were careful, it was hard to spot you at even very close distances.  I played one game where we never saw the other team and we all gave up after 30 minutes.  So I get how it is hard to spot something that has camo that doesn't want to be seen.  But even the slyest cat gets caught on a camera sooner or later.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Fake to me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top