Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

That one calls it his no-no Oblast
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
Nope

Appears one is touching himself in the no no zone right now.

This kind of thing makes it look like your interest in the ukraine conflict was a weird violence fetish all along, if your side starts to lose and all you can think to write are bitter and unprompted comments about how  the other side must be enjoying masturbation
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Hopefully he is now a good commie.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

This kind of thing makes it look like your interest in the ukraine conflict was a weird violence fetish all along, if your side starts to lose and all you can think to write are bitter and unprompted comments about how  the other side must be enjoying masturbation
View Quote

Sorry for your loss. What oblast do you plan on burying his scraps in?
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By buckshot_jim:
I hope they find him alive, So I can beat him with a bicycle chain for using Texas as his call sign.
View Quote

I wouldn't fault you for it!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Ruskies don't masturbate, it's unbecoming a good communist. Everyone knows they are all about butthole rape
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 10:41:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#9]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Inb4 the member that touches himself watching Russian advances on the deepstate map.
View Quote

You JUST Missed by That Much some Super Putin Ultra Fan Boi posting ...

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:

Ruskies don't masturbate, it's unbecoming a good communist. Everyone knows they are all about butthole rape
View Quote

Absent that, I guess they will visit deepstate maps to see their enemies crushed and driven before them, and then arfcom to see the lamentations of tuco200, Kelbeast, and treelow.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Bigtwin:

I wouldn't fault you for it!
View Quote

Just another reason we're friends
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.ibb.co/NKsKYjg/IMG-1423.jpg

Maybe they just don’t know what a hammer and sickle means…

Although, many say:  “bUh, pUtIN iS A chRistIaN fiGht’in fEr aLL ‘’MeriCaN riGhts ‘gAiNst dA gLaoBalisTS. TUckeR anD aLeX jOneS seD sO.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:42:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Inneedofhelp] [#13]
Ukraine is doing really badly right now. Russian foothold was established in Chasov Yar. Bogdanovka and Ivanovske have been crossed off the Russians' to-do list, or are mostly there. Foothold is also opened in Krasnohorivka, and the front line just made a huge movement north of the city when the 25th Air Mobile brigade surrendered to Russia. West of the city (the supply lines) got flooded because of a dam being blown. Towns are falling faster and faster. Any day now Shoigu will announce their victory in the battle for Novomykhailivka. I guess the Ukraine side needs to appreciate any nuggets of encouraging news that become available.
View Quote

And what makes you so gleefully cheer the Russian advances?  

My longtime Russian tutor fled Kiev with her brother's family the first day of the war, she was lucky a Russian cruise missile didn't kill her.  My first, and very brief teacher could be rotting in a Russian cell for doing things like helping people to donate for food to Ukrainian families, children in particular.  I don't care if you were born here as I, you are the fucking enemy as much as any Russian or Chinese soldier.  I hope you remember what this country did to the Japanese last go around, maybe it will find enough of the old spirit and do it to you and scum in Chicago that are literal communists and deserve it.

иди ко мне и вовевать против меня ты ЁБАННАЯ СУКА!
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:54:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

My longtime Russian tutor fled Kiev with her brother's family the first day of the war, she was lucky a Russian cruise missile didn't kill her.  My first, and very brief teacher could be rotting in a Russian cell for doing things like helping people to donate for food to Ukrainian families, children in particular.  I don't care if you were born here as I, you are the fucking enemy as much as any Russian or Chinese soldier.  I hope you remember what this country did to the Japanese last go around, maybe it will find enough of the old spirit and do it to you and scum in Chicago that are literal communists and deserve it.
View All Quotes
Ukraine is doing really badly right now. Russian foothold was established in Chasov Yar. Bogdanovka and Ivanovske have been crossed off the Russians' to-do list, or are mostly there. Foothold is also opened in Krasnohorivka, and the front line just made a huge movement north of the city when the 25th Air Mobile brigade surrendered to Russia. West of the city (the supply lines) got flooded because of a dam being blown. Towns are falling faster and faster. Any day now Shoigu will announce their victory in the battle for Novomykhailivka. I guess the Ukraine side needs to appreciate any nuggets of encouraging news that become available.

Good Post

They see it as putin is doing them a favor as they have been brainwashed to view russia as some kind white christian utopia and will support using force or unlawful invasion if it would result in a chance of this seemingly spreading even if it ukraine wants different domestic policies this is the same reason why handouts to Israel are not Criticized but ukraine is. Religious christian shit. The world would be much better without religion
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:59:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully it was painful.   Death to communists.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 4:40:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Good, he can join his butt buddies Givi and Motorola
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 5:54:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Go back and read his post. Since he didn’t mention you, why do you think it was about you?
View All Quotes

Reminder that you started this conversation out of the blue by imagining me touching myself, and now want to cry about something being creepy, with zero sense of humiliation

Go back and read his post. Since he didn’t mention you, why do you think it was about you?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#18]

@eurotrash

Arfcom member The_Resurector (might be spelled differently) moved to Russia and used to post about how it was pretty awesome. After the 2022 part of the war kicked off, he said he wasn’t afraid of conscription since he held still held an American passport in addition to being a Russian citizen. Then he went radio silent… for 2 years now. Soooo he’s either trying to smuggle himself out of the country, or he’s worm food
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

Who moved to Russia? Was it everything he hoped it would be? Was he assigned a wife and a military strategist role?

@eurotrash

Arfcom member The_Resurector (might be spelled differently) moved to Russia and used to post about how it was pretty awesome. After the 2022 part of the war kicked off, he said he wasn’t afraid of conscription since he held still held an American passport in addition to being a Russian citizen. Then he went radio silent… for 2 years now. Soooo he’s either trying to smuggle himself out of the country, or he’s worm food

Wow, I hope he is okay, but when you travel to a country actively conscripting men for their unprovoked invasion, it’s hard to sympathize.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#19]

This warms the cockles of my heart!
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Wow, I hope he is okay, but when you travel to a country actively conscripting men for their unprovoked invasion, it’s hard to sympathize.
View Quote

He was at best stupid in my view, that he couldn't see this coming, but it happened, and has been for awhile too, Americans went to the Soviet Union during Stalin's time, and a lot of them ended up dead for it.  He posted around the same time my first Russian teacher, as I remember, was talking to me, and yes, one day, he just stopped, just like she just stopped talking with me in September of 2022.  My longtime and current teacher had at least one or two people in Russia she had been talking to that just "went dark" at some point.  She lives in Greece, in relative safety for now.  Real totalitarianism in action, everybody, despite whatever shitty things the American and other western governments do (and there are plenty).
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:46:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Don’t forget the posters regurgitating that fuckwad Jackson Hinkle’s garbage. He’s a self-proclaimed “MAGA-Communist” which I thought was just a troll job but he’s definitely got a bunch of GD swinging from his hammer and sickle
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Don’t forget the posters regurgitating that fuckwad Jackson Hinkle’s garbage. He’s a self-proclaimed “MAGA-Communist” which I thought was just a troll job but he’s definitely got a bunch of GD swinging from his hammer and sickle
View All Quotes

Thanks. I didn’t know about him but will add to the long list of so-called patriots and self-professed “researchers” who regurgitate RT News, Tass, and Sputnik.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By treelow:
Hopefully he is now a “good communist”.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:51:37 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

A “MAGA-Communist”

I don’t even know what’s real and what isn’t anymore.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Russia or Ukraine couled be wiped off the map for all I care. Neither is an ally to the United States.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

FPNI  

And I would say the same if he was  Pro Zelensky Uke Bro that got blown up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Originally Posted By og107:
Oh well.

FPNI  

And I would say the same if he was  Pro Zelensky Uke Bro that got blown up.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:41:41 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope wild dogs are eating his guts.

Fuck that piece ofshit.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like Austin is missing an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:10:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#31]

View All Quotes

He's probably such a kindred spirit with ukraine because they both have "oblasts" they havent seen in years
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:18:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:
I hope wild dogs are eating his guts.

Fuck that piece ofshit.
View Quote

He certainly is some form of shit by now.  Dog, cat, rat, maggot...Shit, he is all over the road!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#33]

He's probably such a kindred spirit with ukraine because they bost have "oblasts" they havent seen in years
View Quote

Putin claimed oblasts that his army was fleeing from at the time.

Best leader of all time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Dead communist=good communist.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Hopefully hamburger meat
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:19:32 PM EDT
[#36]
64? Ha no

I'll be driving a tractor, fishing or laying in the pool
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
64? Ha no

I'll be driving a tractor, fishing or laying in the pool
View Quote

Same. Heck, at 50 I will be doing that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#38]

Russell Bentley was raped and then killed by Russian military or " DPR" militants

American Z-blogger Russell Bentley (call sign Texas), who was kidnapped in the "DPR" and had been fighting in the ranks of pro-Russian militants since 2014, was raped and then killed by his fellow soldiers. The American's death was reported by his Russian wife.

Bentley was kidnapped 10 days ago by "unknown people in military uniforms" who mistook him for a NATO spy. After that, communication with him was lost.

Some Russian war correspondents suggested that after the rape, one of the officers said that it was no longer possible to let the American go, so they decided to kill him.

He failed the test of traditional Russian values.....

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#39]

He was at best stupid in my view, that he couldn't see this coming, but it happened, and has been for awhile too, Americans went to the Soviet Union during Stalin's time, and a lot of them ended up dead for it.  He posted around the same time my first Russian teacher, as I remember, was talking to me, and yes, one day, he just stopped, just like she just stopped talking with me in September of 2022.  My longtime and current teacher had at least one or two people in Russia she had been talking to that just "went dark" at some point.  She lives in Greece, in relative safety for now.  Real totalitarianism in action, everybody, despite whatever shitty things the American and other western governments do (and there are plenty).
View All Quotes

It’s really too bad they went silent. If they were sent to the front lines, you’d think they could catch a Starlink satellite and send a message.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:03:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun] [#40]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:

Russell Bentley was raped and then killed by Russian military or " DPR" militants

American Z-blogger Russell Bentley (call sign Texas), who was kidnapped in the "DPR" and had been fighting in the ranks of pro-Russian militants since 2014, was raped and then killed by his fellow soldiers. The American's death was reported by his Russian wife.

Bentley was kidnapped 10 days ago by "unknown people in military uniforms" who mistook him for a NATO spy. After that, communication with him was lost.

Some Russian war correspondents suggested that after the rape, one of the officers said that it was no longer possible to let the American go, so they decided to kill him.

He failed the test of traditional Russian values.....

View Quote

https://russiavsworld.org/russell-bentley-texan-pro-putin-fighter-and-russian-propagandist-found-decapitated-in-russian-controlled-donetsk/

Russians got him.

Russians murdered an American citizen. I’ll wait for the outrage from the z brigade
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 10:19:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Meh, any American who would fight for Russia or Ukraine is a dumbass. Don't really give a shit what happens to any of them personally.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 2:11:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gloftoe] [#42]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:06:51 AM EDT
[#43]
News of his disappearance earlier this month largely went under the radar until his wife, Lyudmila Bentley, went public Tuesday with claims he’d been snatched and taken hostage by Russian troops.

“Russell was brutally detained on April 8,” Lyudmila Bentley wrote in a statement on Telegram. “I CALL ON EVERYONE to do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to save my husband, our ‘Texas,’” she said, describing him as a “friend of Donbass and Russia.”

“Perhaps, there is not much time,” she said.

Russian propagandists have claimed Bentley vanished after approaching the site of recent shelling or mortar strikes, and one independent Russian news site said he’d been taking pictures of the damaged buildings. That detail led to a flurry of conspiracy theories about Bentley potentially being a mole.

Bentley's wife also acknowledged rumors that he had been “filming something on his phone.” After finding Bentley’s phone smashed, she wrote, she was able to check it later, saying, “I didn’t find ANY PHOTOS or VIDEOS.”

Graham Phillips, another Westerner who linked up with Russian forces in eastern Ukraine and knew Bentley, issued his own statement Wednesday noting that “a small but active part of the Russian community is already writing against Texas, such as that he was an ‘American spy,’ etc.”

Bizarrely, after writing that such claims are “nonsense” and unfair since Bentley isn’t around to defend himself, Phillips himself went on to subtly trash the Texan native for filming military activity, calling it “illegal and suspicious” to do so.

Link
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:07:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Gloftoe:
Raped (what the fuck?!) and murdered by the folks he was forghting for over there?  Wow.

What the hell with the rape?  
View Quote

standard fare in the Russian army going back 100 years.

I'm not even joking, it's an accepted part of being a boot in the Russian army, they all get buttfucked
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:27:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#45]

I'm not even joking, it's an accepted part of being a boot in the Russian army, they all get buttfucked
View All Quotes
Raped (what the fuck?!) and murdered by the folks he was forghting for over there?  Wow.

Ask yourself these two questions about any country's military:

1) Would you want to serve in the military of a specific country as an enlisted member?

2) Would you want to be a POW of the same specific country's military if you found it unavoidable?
    (For example, during WW2 being a prisoner of the Western Allies vs the Russians.)

Both answers should tell you quite a bit about that country and its military and social culture.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#46]

He's probably such a kindred spirit with ukraine because they both have "oblasts" they havent seen in years
View Quote

Ты не видел "область" женщины много лет.  

I didn't need a translator to type that, even if I am half-fluent and never reached fluency, but you....well, maybe you support Russia so much because you are originally from there.  More likely you are just one of these idiotic Americans who thinks Russia is doing good things, when it is in fact worse than the US/Europe in so many ways, and all of them are rotten in their own ways.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:33:04 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
Unfortunate side effect of fighting to restore western values.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

https://russiavsworld.org/russell-bentley-texan-pro-putin-fighter-and-russian-propagandist-found-decapitated-in-russian-controlled-donetsk/

Russians got him.

Russians murdered an American citizen. I’ll wait for the outrage from the z brigade
View Quote

Speaking only a few words of Russian probably didn't help his case.  He probably only managed to pick up that many.  Being surrounded by it helps, even now, maybe I would really improve if that's pretty much all I heard, but for most of us, the real chance to learn a language probably slips away around 13-16.  I was 17 when I started with Russian, my first teacher only taught me the alphabet and some of my first words, and then I lost contact with her, so was making no progress until 2009, when I got another.  

An American that spoke only English fluently in southeastern Ukraine right now, probably taking photos/videos to draw attention to himself, yeah, not going to end well for him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

That’s the “traditional values” of Russia so many here have been fawning over for years.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:07:05 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Traditional values, sir
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top