User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 1:43:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Cute puppy!
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 6:55:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Good looking pup.  A week ago Monday I came home with a Siberian Husky puppy.  6 months old.  We lost our 13 year old lab last August.  She had run with out husky sled dog team from 3 years old to 12 years old. New puppy was grandson of one of my dogs and nephew to 2 others.   If it wouldn't have been for sled dog use a  dog like yours would have been high on the list.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 7:03:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sile] [#3]
Beautiful pup….never seen a springer spaniel with so much liver color before.
I’ve had 5 of them in my lifetime, all liver and white. They are great hunters and wonderful pets.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Sile:
Beautiful pup….never seen a springer spaniel with so much liver color before.
I’ve had 5 of them in my lifetime, all liver and white. They are great hunters and wonderful pets.
View Quote

mom was a mostly black tricolor bench dog and dad was a field dog with a lot of liver

They had a B/W puppy I wanted bad but they were keeping it. Thing was gorgeous. I am happy with our choice. She is a nervous dog when it comes to noise but we are pretty quiet most of the time anyway.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Sire
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]
How's the pup doing OP?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:58:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By callmestick:
How's the pup doing OP?
View Quote

She's absolutely glued to us. Loves my wife. She goes from adorable to vicious teething barracuda to sleeping on our laps. She is WAY more inquisitive than our previous dog was as a pup and can fit in all the spaces the cats can.

I have been dipping out of work at 2 or 3 as my wife works 2nd. Chloe HATES being in a pen but she needs to get acclimated ASAP.

My old dog used to steal shit from me to make me chase her. I am praying not all Springers do this

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:

She's absolutely glued to us. Loves my wife. She goes from adorable to vicious teething barracuda to sleeping on our laps. She is WAY more inquisitive than our previous dog was as a pup and can fit in all the spaces the cats can.

I have been dipping out of work at 2 or 3 as my wife works 2nd. Chloe HATES being in a pen but she needs to get acclimated ASAP.

My old dog used to steal shit from me to make me chase her. I am praying not all Springers do this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285969/440803105_7764144756941130_5065234788163-3204877.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285969/IMG_1442_jpg-3204876.JPG
View Quote
 I got a good laugh out of the picture with the glasses.  When Ben was a pup he took my xbox headset out in the back yard in the snow. I saw him fly out the dog door with a black shadow in his mouth.  I'm out there in my slippers and jammies chasing his ass down and he's not giving up.  I was ready to kill him.  By the time I got them the ear cups were dangling by the wires they looked like they were toast but somehow the survived.  I can laugh about it now.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:12:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:29:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blitzkreig] [#9]
Beautiful pup!

Rowan and Ada approve. They went one day to daycare this week and were abused for the camera...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 2:14:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By feetpiece:
She's adorable and I don't think it's ever too soon.
View Quote

I wasted 7 years waiting for the "right time".  
You're not replacing your buddy; you're just starting another chapter and including a new member of the pack.  
Beautiful pup.
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By blueheeler426:

I wasted 7 years waiting for the "right time".  
You're not replacing your buddy; you're just starting another chapter and including a new member of the pack.  
Beautiful pup.
View Quote

It seems so. I still get choked up about Sydney even when I am giggling like and idiot about my new friend.

She's like an A-10. Loiters around just looking for the next thing to annihilate.

Then she takes a nap.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/4/2024 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]
good looking pup. my pudelpointer just turned 2, hope to get a dozen more years out of him minimum
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#13]
My hands are killing me from teething. She’s a monster

I’m also out of toilet paper.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
My hands are killing me from teething. She’s a monster

I’m also out of toilet paper.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285969/B8B98B7B-6AB3-4DEC-8694-4DD35F8457DF_jpe-3210054.JPG
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Cute Pup!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2024 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Cute doggo OP. I vote Mocha.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top