Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2024 1:10:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass]
Not a well known podcast, but Project Unity, despite a modest following is quite good. Jay Anderson, the host is from the UK, very intelligent, articulate and is an Experiencer.  Best of all, he allows his guests free reign without interruptions.  

Ross Coulthart is a fan and supporter of Jay so if you care to listen to over 7 hours of his numerous interviews of Ross, here's a link.

Highlights:

:37 - How Ross developed his original sources
:50 - Introduction to people working on reverse engineering programs
2:42 - Wilson/Davis memo

https://youtu.be/W-MaWWDYrmE?feature=shared

--ETA:  Embedded video -- brass

The Ultimate Ross Coulthart UFO Marathon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-MaWWDYrmE

Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:
Not a well known podcast, but Project Unity, despite a modest following is quite good. Jay Anderson, the host is from the UK, very intelligent, articulate and is an Experiencer.  Best of all, he allows his guests free reign without interruptions.  

Ross Coulthart is a fan and supporter of Jay so if you care to listen to over 7 hours of his numerous interviews of Ross, here's a link.

https://youtu.be/W-MaWWDYrmE?feature=shared

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/10/2024 4:06:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Seven hours, forty-one minutes.

Look...I'm pretty good at wasting my time/life, but there are limits.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 4:21:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 10:54:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

View Quote

Lol. I actually prefer long ones like this. I've had trouble sleeping my whole life so I try to find something several hrs long to play at night that doesn't end just as I'm drifting off. Also at work it's great background noise....8 hrs in an excavator can be mind numbing without it. I do understand some wanting timestamps or cliffs but some of us also enjoy the long form. I find I enjoy listening to subtle clues like someone's cadence or words they choose. Helps me get a better feel for the person and process the info over time even if it is subconsciously
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Lol. I actually prefer long ones like this. I've had trouble sleeping my whole life so I try to find something several hrs long to play at night that doesn't end just as I'm drifting off. Also at work it's great background noise....8 hrs in an excavator can be mind numbing without it. I do understand some wanting timestamps or cliffs but some of us also enjoy the long form. I find I enjoy listening to subtle clues like someone's cadence or words they choose. Helps me get a better feel for the person and process the info over time even if it is subconsciously
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Oh, I get it, believe me. My job requires a lot of windshield time, and it it weren't for hundreds of hours of music on a thumb drive, I'd go insane. But I've never once been able to finish a book on tape, for example...my mind wanders a lot, just going down rabbit holes, and I always end up having to rewind a hundred times per chapter. Videos for me are best kept short and for lunch time, or while I'm waiting to start something else, etc. It would probably take me a month to get through this one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Oh, I get it, believe me. My job requires a lot of windshield time, and it it weren't for hundreds of hours of music on a thumb drive, I'd go insane. But I've never once been able to finish a book on tape, for example...my mind wanders a lot, just going down rabbit holes, and I always end up having to rewind a hundred times per chapter. Videos for me are best kept short and for lunch time, or while I'm waiting to start something else, etc. It would probably take me a month to get through this one.
View Quote

Now that you mention it, books on tape are hard for me as well. I don't know why I can listen to a 6 hour interview better than a 6 hr story being read. An audiobook may as well be a witch doctor blowing powdered Ambien in my face
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, I view this as a "put on headphones and do other things" type of deal. If I hear anything earth shattering I will perk up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#8]
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By brass:
I took the liberty of editing the OP to embed the video for simpler viewing by members.

Running 7hr video (closer to 8 hours) in background now at 2.2x

Found his new book on Audible for those of us who love hearing books, it's nice and long at 14½ hours and will be my next library addition.

In Plain Sight by Ross Coulthart

View Quote

Thanks for the bump and PM. Much appreciated!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 2:10:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#10]
Thanks OP and Brass!  This is on the top of my list to listen to this weekend.

AWESOME INTERVIEW!!!!!  Wow.  Ross Coulhart is on it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 9:04:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Ross takes his craft very seriously. Hell of a resource to have battling for disclosure on this subject. He hears a lot of wild stuff that he won’t put out there publicly unless/ until he gets corroborating data/ sources.  But if it’s true, our reality is very wild compared to the carefully managed / comfortable version that our govt insulates us in.

If you guys want a good glimpse at disclosure, check out Tom DeLonge on the Fade to Black podcast from several years ago. He drops some interesting stuff in there and his sources were running the labs at Wright Patterson.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top