User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2024 3:47:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: madmacs69]
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6066-M8800

810hp with a 3yr/36k warranty. $10k + install
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had the wants for one for my 2022 GT, just need the discretionary cash.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jsg7162:
I've had the wants for one for my 2022 GT, just need the discretionary cash.
View Quote

24 kit was announced late last year then nothing... Roush picked up the slack with 700hp kit

Will be interesting to see if LFP start making them available turnkey again at decent prices.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The 650's looked interesting but the locked out ECU was a no go for me. When I'm out of my ESP I want the option to do....things. I'm still wanting the Ford Performance cold air/tune package for the 22's to come out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#4]
The 650's looked interesting but the locked out ECU was a no go for me. When I'm out of my ESP I want the option to do....things. I'm still wanting the Ford Performance cold air/tune package for the 22's to come out.
View Quote

I'm guessing it isn't as locked out as it could be since Ford's upgrade comes with a new tune too... how that gets loaded will likely provide a good deal of insight into how it gets broken.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
That sound was the collective shiver of crowds everywhere
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
When's the funeral for the bystanders?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:42:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

I'm guessing it isn't as locked out as it could be since Ford's upgrade comes with a new tune too... how that gets loaded will likely provide a good deal of insight into how it gets broken.
View Quote

Locked out unless you're Ford or an approved vendor.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madmacs69:

If it's an approved vendor, then there might be a chance that they can modify the tune.  I can't really see any chance of Ford doing that.
We'll find out, though.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:15:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Wonder when the F-150 Gen 6 Whipple kit will arrive
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top