Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2022 9:28:14 PM EDT
Figured I’d ask this here- apparently there is a section for everything on ARFCOM.

Several years back I stopped using anti-perspirant due to all the talk about the aluminum not being a good thing for our bodies, and I switched to a higher quality deodorant that I order from American Provenance.  It does it’s job of controlling any odor and I have found that I don’t really need anti-perspiring. However, this AP product seems to leave almost an oily-like stain on my shirts that over time darkens the armpit area of my t-shirts.  I’ve read similar concerns about this issue with the AP stuff in online reviews.

Any suggestions on a natural ingredient-based deodorant that doesn’t do this or is it just the way it is with these types of products?
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Crystal Body Deodorant is made of natural mineral salts and is completely free of perfumes and chemicals. It eliminates body odor. Never looked back
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#2]
70% isopropyl alcohol will do the trick ~ a little in the palm of your hand or from a spray bottle.

Wet and then hold your arms down 10 or so seconds.

Link Posted: 1/26/2023 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m using Lume

Also use the crystal stone

Also drink liquid chlorophyll to help from the inside out
Link Posted: 4/8/2023 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I learned about Lume from this site.  Walmart versions of some 'natural' deodorants gave me weird rashes.  But Lume, especially the cream tubes, have been going good.  You may be able to put it anywhere without issue....sucks that they removed plain Vanilla  in place of "Warm Coconut" though....my wife's favorite scent to one she hates the most, but whatever =)
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:19:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently trialled Schmidts with good results I ordered three different scents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top