Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 5:42:51 PM EDT
I am contemplating Weathertech floor mats or Rough Country floor mats for my 2001 Chevy 1500 Silverado Extended cab. I am looking for some input from those of you that have these mats in your truck. I have had weather tech over the years in other vehicle but rough country mats don't look bad at all either.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I had weathertech in my last Chevy. They worked great. I think with how inexpensive the scanning equipment has gotten their are more players in that space now. I don't know anyone with the rough country brand. I have run across them on the truck sites. I bought a new trail boss so I am looking at accessories now as well. Interested to see the feedback.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have husky mats in my 03 1500hd. Work well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top