Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/29/2024 9:53:23 PM EDT
RFK Jr.: “I’m Not Taking Anybody’s Guns”

He poses an interesting question.  What has happened with our country.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah no shit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#2]
Attachment Attached File

It’s the thing every gun grabber has said since forever, and it’s always been a lie.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:57:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DayandNight1701] [#3]
I don't give a fuck what he says.  "They're" taking your legally owned guns.  Better get comfy with associating with the "low lifes" that don't give a shit about gun laws if you want a .22 mag-fed Ruger.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the fact he's bringing up pharmaceuticals which is the elephant in the room noone wants to talk about.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#5]
That was something.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]
No shit. He has parkinson's.  He's not capable of taking anything from anybody.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#7]
1) sorry, hate his voice. hate it.
2) when did GB get fat?
3) Jr was on point on much here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I sort of like some things in him, but I stay away.

Notice he called it 'gun violence', that's when I shut it off again.
He's asking himself - others - WHY the "gun violence" in this country.

It's got NOTHING to do with guns. And all with the violence: WHY is America violent?

As a recent immigrant, even *I* know it wasn't like this.

But import millions of different people telling everyone that diversity is richness, import the most miserable and unvetted ones; keep on lying to the black American people about their condition of (false) victims and you got an explosive cocktail of violence - and violence will use any tool at its disposition.

Fuck the ones who talk about "gun violence" without talking about violence first. Fuck them all
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#9]
democrats should have run JFK jr over the rotting potato
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thefreshman991:
That was something.
View Quote
I don't trust the guy but he brings up the question which doesn't blame guns. He says we have a gun culture in this country and it was fine for so long but after Columbine everything changed.

Most mass shootings the kids were under some sort of medication.  Prozac etc but noone wants to touch that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#11]
He’s right because he had no chance of winning. I just hope he can fuck up Biden’s numbers.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:03:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#12]
Accidentally quoted instead of replied

View Quote
He won't take our guns. But...
- we won't be able to buy new ones
- we won't be able to buy magazines for the ones we already have
- we won't be able to carry them anywhere outside of our house - and if you are close to a school, not even there
- we won't be able to sell them lest we be arrested for dealing guns without a license
- we'll have to buy special extra insurance
- and we'll have to deal with him changing his mind about not taking them after the next time a nutjob shoots something up.

I'll pass.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
View Quote

Another gun grabber?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
- we won't be able to carry them anywhere outside of our house - and if you are close to a school, not even there
- we won't be able to sell them lest we be arrested for dealing guns without a license
- and we'll have to deal with him changing his mind about not taking them after the next time a nutjob shoots something up.

I'll pass.

View Quote
I'm not voting for him but at least like I said before you have a politician bringing up pharma linking it with mass shootings.  No other politician would touch that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#15]
He only talks funny when he lies.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:06:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By saigamanTX:
I'm not voting for him but at least like I said before you have a politician bringing up pharma linking it with mass shootings.  No other politician would touch that.
View Quote
Yeah, I fat fingered a key - that wasn't supposed to be a direct reply to you. Will fix.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Another gun grabber?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Another gun grabber?
Only if they wanted a chance to win fairly

Like him or not, he's a better option that a rotting potato and heels-up, for democrats
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:07:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I like the fact he's bringing up pharmaceuticals which is the elephant in the room noone wants to talk about.

View Quote

Yeah, actually watched the interview, wasn't expecting to see that.

If he gets any traction, he might as well say he has dirt on the Clinton's.

I'm ADD. I'm on speed (Adderall), but my brain treats it differently (and other stimulants, I mainline espresso like it's my job) than other people, and that's how I can actually do what I need to do. It's very reasonable to expect that a percentage of people, when you give them a drug that is expected to do one thing, will make them do the opposite.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:08:05 PM EDT
[#19]
He hasn't met a conspiracy theory he doesn't like. I'm afraid that he won't take votes away from the radical Left, I'm afraid he'll take votes away from the radical Right.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:10:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bionicmonkey] [#20]
he says people murdering people is unique to America.. or that this is New since Columbine.  totally ignores all the evidence around the world of exactly the same thing.  where does this BS line come from because its just not even close to true until you start to put ridiculous constraints on it.  

first off the timeline..  when did school attacks start..  fuck if I know, but here's one from 1927

Bath School massacre,[c] was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe upon the Bath Consolidated School in Bath Charter Township, Michigan, United States, on May 18, 1927. The attacks killed 38 children and 6 adults, and injured at least 58 other people. Prior to the explosions at the school, Kehoe had murdered his wife, Nellie Price Kehoe, and firebombed his farm. Arriving at the site of the school explosion, Kehoe died when he set off explosives concealed in his truck.
View Quote

and the internationality of it..  fucking wikipedia has so many school stabbings in china they have a whole page for an index;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China

or how about Scotland  ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre
The Dunblane massacre took place at Dunblane Primary School in Dunblane, near Stirling, Scotland, on 13 March 1996, when 43-year-old Thomas Hamilton shot dead 16 pupils and one teacher and injured 15 others before killing himself. It remains the deadliest mass shooting in British history
View Quote

or jolly old Australia.. although this lad sucks at shooting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-68432923

The 15-year-old from Perth fired three shots with two rifles at the Atlantis Beach Baptist College last May.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

His anti-vaccine stance doesn't align with the fascists.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#23]
The voice is brutal... Can't remember what show I was watching but one of his sisters was talking and while not as severe was still sounding fucked up like him..

The host was moaning about, could you imagine a conversation at the family dinner table? and wondering if they all talk like that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:13:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Why is there gun violence in this country and not Switzerland he asks!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#25]
There aren't enough resources even if he did.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Im not worried about anyone taking anything. As evidenced by today’s shooting in charlotte there would be so many dead cops they wouldn’t be able to build caskets fast enough. I dont mean this to come off the way many here will take it . America is not the place to pull this kind of shit . Other countries may have had success. There will be none here . Too many lawless hoodrats along with too many lawless people from every shithole on the planet along with too many law abiding freedom and liberty loving people who will never stand to be disarmed. So with all of that said ill say , I know . I know you aint taking shit RFK jr , because you cant . Thanks anyway for your reassurance.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:22:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
No shit. He has parkinson's.  He's not capable of taking anything from anybody.
View Quote

Well informed here
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:22:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Anytime they have to say it, I stop a s wonder why they feel the need to specifically say it. Do you often think about taking guns?

Maybe I'm just too jaded and am untrusting of any talking head.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:23:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Only if they wanted a chance to win fairly

Like him or not, he's a better option that a rotting potato and heels-up, for democrats
View Quote

A turd is still a turd no matter how shiny and deep fried it is.

His son is a little bit better.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#30]
He is a fucking Kennedy. That is enough for me to never trust anything he says.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:25:40 PM EDT
[#31]
How about the next mass shooting we ban whatever mind candy the shooter is on?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Ohiogators:

Well informed here
View Quote
I'm just saying. I don't remember him shaking like that in older videos. It was that new campaign ad and this where I'm noticing it. Something is clearly wrong with him besides his spasmodic dysphonia.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#33]
You can't trust a member of his family, at least not since November '63 anyway.

No more of them, no more Clintons, and no more Bushes. Enough is enough already.

330 million people and those are the best we can do?

His lips were moving, so he was lying. His uncle had a rifle on the wall of the Oval Office.

His other uncle was a drunken disgrace of a man, who did lasting damage to this country.

While his stand on drug companies has merit, if he pursued it he would end up in deep trouble.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Just more proof he isn’t in it to win, he is in it to pull votes off of Trump.

Moron independents are libertarians are loving him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DayandNight1701:
I don't give a fuck what he says.  "They're" taking your legally owned guns.  Better get comfy with associating with the "low lifes" that don't give a shit about gun laws if you want a .22 mag-fed Ruger.

View Quote
uh. We are not low lifes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't trust the guy but he brings up the question which doesn't blame guns. He says we have a gun culture in this country and it was fine for so long but after Columbine everything changed.

Most mass shootings the kids were under some sort of medication.  Prozac etc but noone wants to touch that.
View Quote

I don't know how many mass shooters...or people who committed homicide, no matter the number of victims, were on something, but after my own miserable experience with prescription drugs, I can tell you some definitely were.  I have read stories like "person x stabbed a wooden table 150 times while on y medication".  There are prescription medications that make people hyper aggressive, unable to control themselves.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:41:51 PM EDT
[#37]
We'd love to see you try.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#38]
He's a liberal environmental loon. He has been flying under the radar until now. he's starting to become a threat he will be exposed..
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#39]
How do you know when a democrat is lying?

When he or she is talking.

Eat a dick, Robert.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:47:32 PM EDT
[#40]
He def says some things that are on point but the fact is it’s Trump vs Biden and RFK is taking away would be Trump voters. I know four-five personally.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
1) sorry, hate his voice. hate it.
2) when did GB get fat?
3) Jr was on point on much here.
View Quote

Agree...that asswipe needs to never speak again
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#42]

I'll pass.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

he's pushing up daisies
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
As a recent immigrant, even *I* know it wasn't like this.
View Quote

Not really. The US has seen some big ups and downs over the years. Starting around WWII to the early 1960s homicide rates were the lowest in history, and then they climbed and peaked until around 1990 where it has been sliding down gradually to 1950s levels almost. Then it peaked twice since 2015.

It may seem like it is more violent because of constant news.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#45]
"Nobody wants to take your guns"

When I hear that I can hear the rest of what they are saying -

"....but we just don't have any choice and have to make them all illegal. And then send somebody else to confiscate them.... and they really won't want to do it either.

Really, we don't want to 'cause it's a lot of trouble... and probably dangerous for somebody to have to do this.

Couldn't you all just voluntarily turn them in or something?"

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:02:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By The_Like_Button:
He's right because he had no chance of winning. I just hope he can fuck up Biden's numbers.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronin76] [#47]
Originally Posted By Flogger23m:

Not really. The US has seen some big ups and downs over the years. Starting around WWII to the early 1960s homicide rates were the lowest in history, and then they climbed and peaked until around 1990 where it has been sliding down gradually to 1950s levels almost. Then it peaked twice since 2015.

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/h/humfig/images/11217607.0002.206-00000002.jpg

It may seem like it is more violent because of constant news.
View Quote

The reason why the UK shows fewer homicides per capita than the US is because they slant their numbers. They only count "homicides" when somebody is convicted of homicide. But for each conviction they have many times more dead bodies which expired from non-natural causes, but "Oh No! Those aren't homicides!"

ETA - Oh, and if the perp (in the case where the victim is deceased) pleads down to and is convicted of a lower charge guess what? It doesn't count as a homicide.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Why would anybody want to simp for a scumbag like that?

What ever happened to the American Man?    

Serious question.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:10:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheWhiteHorse] [#49]
When anyone says “I’m not taking anyone’s guns” it’s code for, I’d like to ban future manufacturing, purchase and transfer.

When they say “I grew up and lived in rural areas… so I understand” it’s code for, I’m better than them and know what’s best for them.”
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#50]

I'll pass.

View Quote

That. Right there.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top