Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2024 9:35:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223]
I'm finishing up a Kyosho Turbo Optima build and I'm looking for my next project.  I want an on road kit that isn't all plastic like the Tamiya kits.  I'm not looking for insane speeds and prefer to keep the cost down as much as possible.  I'm not too picky on the type but I'm thinking I don't want a drift car and I'm not interested in RTR.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 9:56:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#1]
Sure you want Rally? And sure you want tenth scale?

Arrma makes some crazy good street bashers, which is why I say that.

If you wanted to stick to tenth scale I'd skip rally and just go with a stadium truck. True rally cars pretty much disappeared based on what I see popular in market. Traxxas makes one, but I haven't actually met anyone who owns it and I've never seen it on the shelf at the LHSs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 12:51:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EvoXGunner] [#2]
Not a kit, it's RTR.

ETA:  How much are you looking to spend?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 9:31:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EvoXGunner:
Not a kit, it's RTR.

ETA:  How much are you looking to spend?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/493937/Screenshot_20240203-215035_Chrome_jpg-3117691.JPG
View Quote

I'd like to keep the kit below $400 but I'd spend more for the right one. Of course the electronics will be more so I'm not including that in the kit price  I'm really only interested in kits.  I like building them more than driving them.  I like the looks of the  Kyosho pan cars so that's on my short list but I haven't found them in stock at Amain in a while.

Kyosho pan car kit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top