Agilite Pincer pistol pouches
Agilite Pincer Ar15 Mag Pouch
Flatline Fiber Co Mini Dump
Petac Med Pouch (amazon)
Alien Gear Rapid force 320 holster
5.11 Gloves

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#2]
All of the ones listed here work well, but I happened on to a belt by TYR tactical that is probably my favorite.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:21:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FistPeso] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BMSMB:

Spend a few dollars on a roll of one wrap?
View Quote

No shit, you are going to need a bunch anyway.  Esstac is great value kit, I wouldn’t get worked up over a few inches of one wrap.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
#HaveStuOneWrapMe
View Quote

Snicker
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#5]
#HaveStuOneWrapMe
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Any update on if the onewrap was stuck together?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:27:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SG55xdude] [#7]
Any update on if the onewrap was stuck together?
View Quote

Yea sorry I almost forgot do to some family issues/teenagers.  

Yea the pistol was two onewraps stuck together.  I thought the rifle had 2 straps but I guess it was 2 pairs of two stuck together.  This is my first battle belt and the first time I've ever heard of a velcro product called onewrap.  So it was just ignorance.

I was getting annoyed by the issue.  I wasn't sure if they were not seeing either of the short email inquiries i sent or they just didn't give a crap.  It ended up being neither.  They showed a portion of an email in a screen shot sent to me addressing the issue.  I did not receive it though. I've checked every folder and I have and the last email is from me using the customer contact thing on their website 6 days ago.  I can't fault them if there is some issue with not getting their emails.

They responded on the industry section.  I was not aware there was an industry section or I would have messaged them there last week.

My mistake on the onewrap.  This is the last email I received and it's from me contacting them.

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:29:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Gcode full setup they offer is nice canned option
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:34:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By SG55xdude:

Yea sorry I almost forgot do to some family issues/teenagers.  

Yea the pistol was two onewraps stuck together.  I thought the rifle had 2 straps but I guess it was 2 pairs of two stuck together.  This is my first battle belt and the first time I've ever heard of a velcro product called onewrap.  So it was just ignorance.

I was getting annoyed by the issue.  I wasn't sure if they were not seeing either of the short email inquiries i sent or they just didn't give a crap.  It ended up being neither.  They showed a portion of an email in a screen shot sent to me addressing the issue.  I did not receive it though. I've checked every folder and I have and the last email is from me using the customer contact thing on their website 6 days ago.  I can't fault them if there is some issue with not getting their emails.

They responded on the industry section.  I was not aware there was an industry section or I would have messaged them there last week.

My mistake on the onewrap.  This is the last email I received and it's from me contacting them.

https://i.postimg.cc/pdxzkbt9/Screenshot-20240508-232218-Gmail.jpg
View Quote

Any chance you input your email wrong on the contact me page?
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:38:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SG55xdude] [#10]

Any chance you input your email wrong on the contact me page?
View Quote

If I did that how would I have gotten an emailed confirmation thanking me for contacting customer support (Posted above) from when I input my email on that page?  That email was from me using the contact page.

Just to be redundant here is the email I am referring to:

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:46:04 AM EDT
[#11]
It does explain why those straps were so freaking hard to get through the slots in the pouches lol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SG55xdude:

If I did that how would I have gotten an emailed confirmation thanking me for contacting customer support (Posted above) from when I input my email on that page?  That email was from me using the contact page.

Just to be redundant here is the email I am referring to:

https://i.postimg.cc/pdxzkbt9/Screenshot-20240508-232218-Gmail.jpg
View Quote

Gotcha... only other suggestion would be to check the "All Mail" folder and not just the inbox... also, Gmail has both a Spam folder and a Junk folder if you didn't check both
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:16:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a giant HSGI Sure-Grip belt and it’s a great grab-and-go rig. You can throw it on over whatever you’re wearing in about three seconds, and it holds pretty much anything you want to put on it.

I have two Blue Alpha molle belts that are also great when I want something with a lower profile.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Hear me out on a different war belt take.

Instead of the typical open carry war belt you see posted, take a good CCW belt and use it to make a concealable war belt.  

IME we are in a period of time where one could want a lot of things you would find on a plate carrier or chest rig, but without having any signs of being armed to avoid unwanted attention.  

I use this belt from Mastermind:

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/spec6-belt

I like its non-magnetic so I can clear security check points I come across without pulling off my belt, keeping me moving faster during the rare times I'm not armed to the teeth.  When I get to a point I can rapidly rearm everything clips over the belt.  I can quickly unclip everything off the belt if needed too, stowing the unneeded gear in my day pack to keep it somewhat accessible.

I carry a pistol with reloads AIWB, up to a pair of rifle mags OWB, and an IWB FAK with a tourniquet tucked into my pants on either side at 6:00.  I can carry an extra rifle mag in the rear pockets of my pants too.

This makes options like carrying your pistol with a few extra reloads along with FAK to large public gatherings possible without drawing attention from Karens or security.

IME if I would be ok open crrying a war belt, I'd rather have my plate carrier, or my chest rig.  I can carry more in comfort while keeping my waist clear for a backpack hip belt.

This video covers it quite a bit:

Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:18:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By xd675:
Hear me out on a different war belt take.

Instead of the typical open carry war belt you see posted, take a good CCW belt and use it to make a concealable war belt.  

IME we are in a period of time where one could want a lot of things you would find on a plate carrier or chest rig, but without having any signs of being armed to avoid unwanted attention.  

I use this belt from Mastermind:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/55feeb7fe4b056e1721e55fd/1695319955007-H9W34KZR9WFUZRSN4WN4/SPEC+07+01.jpg?format=1500w

https://www.mastermindtactics.com/shop/spec6-belt

I like its non-magnetic so I can clear security check points I come across without pulling off my belt, keeping me moving faster during the rare times I'm not armed to the teeth.  When I get to a point I can rapidly rearm everything clips over the belt.  I can quickly unclip everything off the belt if needed too, stowing the unneeded gear in my day pack to keep it somewhat accessible.

I carry a pistol with reloads AIWB, up to a pair of rifle mags OWB, and an IWB FAK with a tourniquet tucked into my pants on either side at 6:00.  I can carry an extra rifle mag in the rear pockets of my pants too.

This makes options like carrying your pistol with a few extra reloads along with FAK to large public gatherings possible without drawing attention from Karens or security.

IME if I would be ok open crrying a war belt, I'd rather have my plate carrier, or my chest rig.  I can carry more in comfort while keeping my waist clear for a backpack hip belt.

This video covers it quite a bit:

View Quote

You sure you posted the correct video?  How does the buckle pass a metal detector and the other stuff doesn’t.  I have those buckles and they’re crap for keeping tight.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Oldgold:

You sure you posted the correct video?  How does the buckle pass a metal detector and the other stuff doesn’t.  I have those buckles and they’re crap for keeping tight.
View Quote

@Oldgold

Its a video discussing the theories behind a concealable war belt and armor.  It seems not many influencers are discussing maxing out what you can carry concealed.  Hopefully that changes.  I included that as a more through primer on the subject.

I've been running one since 2020 s part of my EDC using the linked belt.  The link appears to work on my end.  The buckle on the Spec-6 belt is a pass through using a nylon buckle, the velcro on the belt is the tension mechanism.  IME the belt does not slip even loaded down carrying pistol with three pistol mags, two AR mags, and FAK kit.  Personally I've never needed suspenders to help the belt out.  The belt is not a fall rated system if thats what you are looking for.  Its rare I need that.

As far as security check points consider dealing with TSA s example.  I'll have my belt on, but typically only my flashlight and belt can make it through TSA so knife and gun stuff goes into my Pelican case.  When I'm reunited with my case when I land I stop in a restroom in the non secure side of the air port and clip my gear on my belt before I leave the building.  I deal with these types of check points enough that a belt that can pass right through is a benefit.  Pants falling off your ass while you navigate the checkpoint sucks.

Hope this helps clarify the post.  I need to stop posting exhausted.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top