Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2022 11:53:22 PM EDT
So I generally done care about my facial hair.  I only actually shave for things like weddings and funerals.  Otherwise I just use a beard trimmer to knock down the hair about once every 1-2 weeks when it starts to get itchy.  just used a Wahl Peanut for about a decade but left in a hotel on a business trip and need to replace it.

Recommend me something decent for not a lot of money before I just go buy another peanut.  I don’t need 87 bells and whistles either.

Link Posted: 6/23/2022 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Millennial:
So I generally done care about my facial hair.  I only actually shave for things like weddings and funerals.  Otherwise I just use a beard trimmer to knock down the hair about once every 1-2 weeks when it starts to get itchy.  just used a Wahl Peanut for about a decade but left in a hotel on a business trip and need to replace it.

Recommend me something decent for not a lot of money before I just go buy another peanut.  I don't need 87 bells and whistles either.

View Quote
Dunno your budget. I bought a POS Braun. Buddy recommended this Phillips Norelco . I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:22:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TNRonin:
Dunno your budget. I bought a POS Braun. Buddy recommended this Phillips Norelco . I like it a lot.
View Quote

Looks good.

I guess I don’t really care about cordless. I probably prefer a cord, if anything.  I use to so infrequently I’d probably forget to charge it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:02:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Millennial:

Looks good.

I guess I don't really care about cordless. I probably prefer a cord, if anything.  I use to so infrequently I'd probably forget to charge it.
View Quote
You can use it plugged in. Just give you a start on the search.
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Good experience with this one:

Hatteker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top