Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2024 12:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass]
If you're a fan of Curt and his podcast Theory of Everything (TOE), he has an excellent recent interview with Richard Dolan.  I happen to subscribe to both of their channels, so this was one that I was looking forward to.

Link is: https://youtu.be/OE_1oPMA52Y?feature=shared

In the notes you'll find an excellent Timestamp list on subjects they discuss if you want to jump around or skip subjects that don't interest you.

Curt is an excellent interviewer in that he let's his guests do most all of the speaking. He's a physicist, so he can get a bit technical, but not so much on this podcast.

Embedded Video - Edited by brass

Richard Dolan: UFOs, God, Disclosure, Alien Encounters, Totalitarianism, Faith
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:17:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 9:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Dolan's interview turned Curt off of the topic.  He made a short video saying he was taking a break from the UAP issue because it's always the same "evidence is coming" story with nothing new.  I suspect he's worried about losing credibility among physicists and other scientists he generally has on the podcast.

I had a moment of major cringe when Dolan told the "I believe aliens are among us" stories.  He told of 2 people who had seen "aliens that look like humans" and the stories were weak as fuck.  Dolan is an iffy character in the UFO world, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 11:35:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You clearly didn't watch the interview. Curt said he was taking a break from UFO themes IN the interview with Dolan, not because of Dolan. LOL!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 12:52:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:02:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#5]
Its probably a good time for a lot of podcasters to move on to new topics, or back to traditional ones.  Though a few new items occasionally pop up, nothing groundbreaking has happened in months. To continue with the topic is to run it into the ground right now for a wide general audience.

The disclosure movement was at the ten yard line, and we were getting so close.  Now, it seems like the game has been called off for rain. Its highly disappointing and frustrating.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:
You clearly didn't watch the interview. Curt said he was taking a break from UFO themes IN the interview with Dolan, not because of Dolan. LOL!!!!
View Quote

I skipped around to points of interest, didn't watch the whole thing.  My mistake.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 12:16:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#7]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Its probably a good time for a lot of podcasters to move on to new topics, or back to traditional ones.  Though a few new items occasionally pop up, nothing groundbreaking has happened in months. To continue with the topic is to run it into the ground right now for a wide general audience.

The disclosure movement was at the ten yard line, and we were getting so close.  Now, it seems like the game has been called off for rain. Its highly disappointing and frustrating.
View Quote

If your definition of "Disclosure", is that the U.S. and other governments admit the Phenomenon is real, it already happened.

Virtually no one noticed. Disclosure has given way to normalization.

Link Posted: 4/14/2024 4:12:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#8]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By brass: We've always been at war with Eurasia, some insane mash up of Brave New World and Idiocracy with a bit of Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and Atlas Shrugged tossed in.

https://i.imgur.com/RJkpksG.png
View Quote

QFT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top