User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2023 11:45:39 AM EDT
Professor Garry Nolan & Ross Coulthart: Full interview | UFO UAP News

Recorded in June 2022 so may be a bit outdated, but this dropped just yesterday
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy hell.  

Gary brings out the idea that we may not own this planet….  And thats to start.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Finally finished it.

At the end they state this was recorded in June 2022…  interesting this is the first ive seen of it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 5:19:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 6:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#4]
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 7:38:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
I forgot which alias he was in American Cosmic.  I know Dr Travis/Tim Taylor was one (Tyler?), is Gary the one that converted to Catholic?  I forgot the alias entirely.  

View Quote

Not tyler.   Tyler is still unknown to the general  public per diana pasulka - all she said is tyler worked at nasa mission control for shuttle launches and later space force.
But she said he was known to the staff at the vatican observatory from his role at NASA

"james" is gary nolan
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 9:17:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#6]
I forgot which alias he was in American Cosmic.  I know Dr Travis/Tim Taylor was one (Tyler?), is Gary the one that converted to Catholic?  I forgot the alias entirely.  

View Quote

Tyler D was the one who converted.  Gary (James) didnt. It was interesting that Tyler ended his friendship with her because she started talking to foreign nationals.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 1:30:51 AM EDT
[#7]
This is exactly what I feel as well. They are from right here and have been here a lot longer than we have.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 4:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By BlueCoyote:
This is exactly what I feel as well. They are from right here and have been here a lot longer than we have.
View Quote

You have to define where "right here" is first..

That's where things get a bit complex.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: absael] [#9]
I just finished watching this.  IMO this is definitely up there  in the tier list of interviews with smart people who are privy to some info on the subject.

One thing I heard a while back, and which was, perhaps, approached tangentially but not directly discussed in the interview, is the idea that one of the reasons that some people see things that others don't is that the phenomena are so far outside our normal experience that our brains struggle to interpret what we're seeing, sometimes giving different representations that are merely what the observer is able to comprehend, but is not necessarily what he's actually seeing.  IMO this may explain why people with the uncommon brain structures that Dr. Nolan discussed are more likely to report the phenomena.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:40:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#10]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Tyler D was the one who converted.  Gary (James) didnt. It was interesting that Tyler ended his friendship with her because she started talking to foreign nationals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I've heard on podcasts Tyler has/had a console at NASA, Dragon console. He is NRO. Goes into a special room/office off to the side of the LCC, where only he is allowed, while the launch of a rocket is ongoing to observe the launch through all stages. Sometimes "things swim up and check out what is being launched", this video is tightly controlled.

Tyler also has possession of materials that he uses in the course of his official duties. They have effects on certain people that have encountered phenomena.

It's the craziest rabbit hole ever but multiple differing sources confirm the guy, at least part of what he does and it apparently checks out. He's taken people all over NASA facilities and shown them around.

It's possible his clearance and the sensitivity around the subject require him to not share any info with people known to be sharing info with foreign nationals.

IDK what timeline we're in but it's getting interesting.  LOL
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:44:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TLD05:

I've heard on podcasts Tyler has/had a console at NASA, Dragon console. He is NRO. Goes into a special room/office off to the side of the LCC, where only he is allowed, while the launch of a rocket is ongoing to observe the launch through all stages. Sometimes "things swim up and check out what is being launched", this video is tightly controlled.

Tyler also has possession of materials that he uses in the course of his official duties. They have effects on certain people that have encountered phenomena.

It's the craziest rabbit hole ever but multiple differing sources confirm the guy, at least part of what he does and it apparently checks out. He's taken people all over NASA facilities and shown them around.

It's possible his clearance and the sensitivity around the subject require him to not share any info with people known to be sharing info with foreign nationals.

View Quote

Supposedly this is the guy and his book, https://www.amazon.com/Launch-Fever-entrepreneurs-launching-business/dp/0595266274
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:12:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Supposedly this is the guy and his book, https://www.amazon.com/Launch-Fever-entrepreneurs-launching-business/dp/0595266274
View All Quotes

A little more I found with some more details of his work history...sorta.

https://theorg.com/org/vivex-biologics/org-chart/tim-taylor
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

The more I hear about Tim Taylor from podcasts that the Bledsoes have done I'm not sure he's one of the good guys in this field. Chris Bledsoe,  his daughter and his younger son all have said that he was a very nice guy to them and they don't have anything bad to say about the man.

But, if you read between the lines, Ryan Bledsoe says the day that Taylor came to his home to show them the "briefing" and brought the metals/crystal/ living objects for them to hold he said if his father had come out with his story just 5 or 10 years before he would be dead. They have different ways of destroying people now and the protocols have changed.

Ryan also said that Taylor expressed that a/or some patents that were for the work done in zero g in the medical field he had were due to studying these "materials" that had isotopes that necessitated they weren't "from here". He expressed he was able to reproduce/grow more copies of these materials because they were organic and on some level a living thing. This lead to breakthroughs with the human body not rejecting implants (in the spine I believe but wasn't said outright).

Taylor expressed to the Bledsoes that they should not be spreading their story around and IMO tried to impose on them a situation that the gov has opened up to them and are so nice that it would be a betrayal to spread things they'd like to keep secret.

So we have a NRO/NASA/who knows what else guy who tells them not to talk about the absolute truth as they know it to be in their experience after vetting them and getting all the details of their experience who suggests they not talk and people used to be killed for this. Meanwhile researching the hell out of the subject and using materials and knowledge gained throughout the years of investigations and evidence collection to leverage information into patents and self enrich ment.

I could be wrong but seems like a shit individual that has deep state/MJ12 stamped across his forehead.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:15:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#15]

I've heard before that anything we can make, biology can make, including materials we cannot make with our traditional chemistry methods.   Biology can get molecules built that don't Normally build using conventional chemical reactions since some other product takes over or the right catalyst isn't around.   This was a topic of conversation regarding making some super conducting alloys where they had ideas of what elements were involved, but no idea how to put them together like that.   Using biology as an atomic 3D printer is infancy but possible.   I find it all fascinating though I haven't done a super deep dive of biological reproduction of bulk chemistry processes.

View All Quotes

The more I hear about Tim Taylor from podcasts that the Bledsoes have done I'm not sure he's one of the good guys in this field. Chris Bledsoe,  his daughter and his younger son all have said that he was a very nice guy to them and they don't have anything bad to say about the man.

But, if you read between the lines, Ryan Bledsoe says the day that Taylor came to his home to show them the "briefing" and brought the metals/crystal/ living objects for them to hold he said if his father had come out with his story just 5 or 10 years before he would be dead. They have different ways of destroying people now and the protocols have changed.

Ryan also said that Taylor expressed that a/or some patents that were for the work done in zero g in the medical field he had were due to studying these "materials" that had isotopes that necessitated they weren't "from here". He expressed he was able to reproduce/grow more copies of these materials because they were organic and on some level a living thing. This lead to breakthroughs with the human body not rejecting implants (in the spine I believe but wasn't said outright).

Taylor expressed to the Bledsoes that they should not be spreading their story around and IMO tried to impose on them a situation that the gov has opened up to them and are so nice that it would be a betrayal to spread things they'd like to keep secret.

So we have a NRO/NASA/who knows what else guy who tells them not to talk about the absolute truth as they know it to be in their experience after vetting them and getting all the details of their experience who suggests they not talk and people used to be killed for this. Meanwhile researching the hell out of the subject and using materials and knowledge gained throughout the years of investigations and evidence collection to leverage information into patents and self enrich ment.

I could be wrong but seems like a shit individual that has deep state/MJ12 stamped across his forehead.

I've heard before that anything we can make, biology can make, including materials we cannot make with our traditional chemistry methods.   Biology can get molecules built that don't Normally build using conventional chemical reactions since some other product takes over or the right catalyst isn't around.   This was a topic of conversation regarding making some super conducting alloys where they had ideas of what elements were involved, but no idea how to put them together like that.   Using biology as an atomic 3D printer is infancy but possible.   I find it all fascinating though I haven't done a super deep dive of biological reproduction of bulk chemistry processes.

What the Bledsoes have said is some of the craziest shit you can imagine. What's stranger is that it's the strongest possibility of being true out of much of the shit being spread around the UFO topic. They have photos of Taylor at his daughter's graduation or homecoming...maybe both I don't recall exactly. Taylor took Chris all over Cape Canaveral. The Bledsoes have interactions with A LOT of important spooks and scientists/engineers associated with the .gov. All with proof. Personal relationships with Jim Semivan, CIA Senior Intelligence Service, recipient of the Career Intelligence Medal, supposed higher up for Directorate of Operations. These people came to these rednecks from NC house to talk with these people and get to know the entire family.

Then you have Ryan and Chris saying Taylor brought 2 materials that were not from here, that they have physiological effects on people who have close contact with the phenomena.  That Taylor used insights gained from studying the materials for patents...guy has 40 patents that "bridge aerospace and medicine ". That the materials, at least one of the 2 constitute a crystalline type lifeform.

It's just a crazy set of data points that to me scream high probability of being true because they can back up the fact that these people have had interest in their family. Then the implications of what they claim if true just blows this subject up to a totally unreal level most people aren't ready to even peek under the tent for.

For me the big takeaway of this whole story is if you believe 95% of what the Bledsoes say which is corroborated with photographs and documentation the other 5% seems probable especially considering that's the reason for the interest in them by these people to begin with. That 5% of the story that Chris explains what has happened to him, what's been explained to him is just brain melting level sci-fi meets theology.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#16]

What the Bledsoes have said is some of the craziest shit you can imagine. What's stranger is that it's the strongest possibility of being true out of much of the shit being spread around the UFO topic. They have photos of Taylor at his daughter's graduation or homecoming...maybe both I don't recall exactly. Taylor took Chris all over Cape Canaveral. The Bledsoes have interactions with A LOT of important spooks and scientists/engineers associated with the .gov. All with proof. Personal relationships with Jim Semivan, CIA Senior Intelligence Service, recipient of the Career Intelligence Medal, supposed higher up for Directorate of Operations. These people came to these rednecks from NC house to talk with these people and get to know the entire family.

Then you have Ryan and Chris saying Taylor brought 2 materials that were not from here, that they have physiological effects on people who have close contact with the phenomena.  That Taylor used insights gained from studying the materials for patents...guy has 40 patents that "bridge aerospace and medicine ". That the materials, at least one of the 2 constitute a crystalline type lifeform.

It's just a crazy set of data points that to me scream high probability of being true because they can back up the fact that these people have had interest in their family. Then the implications of what they claim if true just blows this subject up to a totally unreal level most people aren't ready to even peek under the tent for.

For me the big takeaway of this whole story is if you believe 95% of what the Bledsoes say which is corroborated with photographs and documentation the other 5% seems probable especially considering that's the reason for the interest in them by these people to begin with. That 5% of the story that Chris explains what has happened to him, what's been explained to him is just brain melting level sci-fi meets theology.
View Quote

Just read a short overview of what Bledsoe claims. I didn't see anything that would melt my brain. What's the 5% of his story that is extreme?  The short article I read didn't go into many details
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 1:53:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

Just read a short overview of what Bledsoe claims. I didn't see anything that would melt my brain. What's the 5% of his story that is extreme?  The short article I read didn't go into many details
View All Quotes

Ancient Egyptian goddess comes out of a hole in time/space to have a conversation.  Entities that look like lights but are vessels...but are also living. Explained to him that we interpret aspects of these living things as machines but that's something crosswired with how our reality is created in concert with consciousness.

And then people from every aerospace and intelligence agency came to his house to be his best friend after that is what makes it just too strange.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:32:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#18]

Ancient Egyptian goddess comes out of a hole in time/space to have a conversation.  Entities that look like lights but are vessels...but are also living. Explained to him that we interpret aspects of these living things as machines but that's something crosswired with how our reality is created in concert with consciousness.

And then people from every aerospace and intelligence agency came to his house to be his best friend after that is what makes it just too strange.
View All Quotes

I need to go back and re-read Bledsoe's book.  I wasn't super impressed the first time I read it, but need to re-visit it, in light of the current state of the UAP field.  

Semivan mentioned that anything to do with the "The Lady" sends up huge flags to the intel community that is involved in this area of research.  That's a mind-blowing statement when a bunch of data-driven intel folks are so interested in what is essentially one of the most profound types of religious experiences that exists.

If you follow this stuff regularly, by following UFO Twitter, various podcasts and reading new books on the subject, it all starts to come together as an overall picture that is so different from what most people think UAP's are.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I need to go back and re-read Bledsoe's book.  I wasn't super impressed the first time I read it, but need to re-visit it, in light of the current state of the UAP field.  

Semivan mentioned that anything to do with the "The Lady" sends up huge flags to the intel community that is involved in this area of research.  That's a mind-blowing statement when a bunch of data-driven intel folks are so interested in what is essentially one of the most profound types of religious experiences that exists.

If you follow this stuff regularly, by following UFO Twitter, various podcasts and reading new books on the subject, it all starts to come together as an overall picture that is so different from what most people think UAP's are.
View All Quotes

I haven't read his book but I am going off of hours of interviews and podcasts that the Bledsoe family have done. His younger son Ryan has his own podcast Bledsoe Said So. There is a LOT of context and more information in those podcasts that I've only just started into. This kid basically grew up from 15 yo with all of these G men coming around and giving him hints, pieces of history to go back and study, consciousness work to practice.

I have a job where I don't have customers or phone calls or even other co-workers for the most part so I can listen to this stuff nonstop all day if I choose to, so I can cover a lot of ground pretty quickly,  the difficulty is finding the gems.

From listening to every current podcast and retro interviews as far back as John Lear that I can it seems to me like you said, the phenomena is stranger than strange.

Nuts and bolts seems to be OK to talk about in the current climate. Scientists, pilots,  intelligence and contractors are willing to study and discuss the physical implications of something in our space/air/oceans and everything surrounding that aspect. What is still wuwu are "beings/entities". To the subject of the thread, Gary is willing to entertain beings and other possibilities but he's not going to stick his head out but so far.

The even more wu story of the Bledsoes is so far afield from where the UFO topic is in the mainstream I'd say it's farther from UFO mainstream  than UFO mainstream is from normal blinders on life as usual world most people live in.

I'm just listening and sticking all the information together in my own head. I listen to all of it and some parts resonate with me and others don't but I'd like to say I heard it all so I can make my own decisions about what I think on the topic.

The Bledsoes are an interesting story because it's some of the strangest aspects of the phenomena mixed with corroborated proof of interest by Army Intelligence/ CIA/NRO/NASA/Monroe Institute and many more.

If nothing else, I'm being entertained well while I tinker and fab away on $300k cars all day. LOL
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Well, yall have talked me into buying Bledsoes book.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:52:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#22]

Is it "The UFO of God"?   There's some sci-fi books from another Bledsoe so not 100% on how many were rbeing spoken about, kind of like American Cosmos by Pasulka which had a second in the series and I liked those.

View Quote
Yes, that is the one.

I was aware of the Bledsoes for several years, but their story wasn't really out there in a concise format, until the book came out.  I've tried watching Ryan's podcast but him and his friend just grate on my nerves with their chatter.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 2:27:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Yes, that is the one.

I was aware of the Bledsoes for several years, but their story wasn't really out there in a concise format, until the book came out.  I've tried watching Ryan's podcast but him and his friend just grate on my nerves with their chatter.  
View All Quotes

Is it "The UFO of God"?   There's some sci-fi books from another Bledsoe so not 100% on how many were rbeing spoken about, kind of like American Cosmos by Pasulka which had a second in the series and I liked those.

Yes, that is the one.

It is tough to listen to sometimes. But a good episode is the one where Ryan was able to get a copy of his father's regression which were kept from them for years. They read it out and Ryan explains what his father has said subsequently about the experience and adds context that his father has explained to him once he got the memories back, after the regression.

As easily as he can get off on a tangent I still feel like Ryan adds a lot of information that he's picked up that his dad doesn't always mention in some of the interviews I've listened to.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 7:14:16 AM EDT
[#24]

It is tough to listen to sometimes. But a good episode is the one where Ryan was able to get a copy of his father's regression which were kept from them for years. They read it out and Ryan explains what his father has said subsequently about the experience and adds context that his father has explained to him once he got the memories back, after the regression.

As easily as he can get off on a tangent I still feel like Ryan adds a lot of information that he's picked up that his dad doesn't always mention in some of the interviews I've listened to.
View All Quotes

Yes, that is the one.

This is one of those things that really bugs me.  I know from following him on Twitter, that Ryan has an amazing depth of knowledge and understanding of things that are really interesting to me, but I have a hard time listening to even professionally narrated books or podcasts and just can't maintain focus to listen to someone as prone to tangents and just non-related talk, as he is.  That's why I was so looking forward to his dad's book and pre-ordered it as soon as it was possible.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

I distinctly remember an interview where Semivan said exactly that. There's something about "her" that causes the IC to get extremely interested.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:06:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#26]

View All Quotes

UFO of God is the one I bought. It was on sale on Audible for $7.

It might be a month or two before I get to listen to it.  I started a 10 book fiction series and im half way through it.

I got my 2023 audible stats… I feel like a bookworm.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 1:01:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#27]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#28]

@sq40

Where do you see your listener stats like that?   I'm curious what mine is.   I have 14 pages of books at 50 titles per page in library.

View All Quotes

It might be a month or two before I get to listen to it.  I started a 10 book fiction series and im half way through it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_7440_jpeg-3093557.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_7441_jpeg-3093559.JPG

@sq40

Where do you see your listener stats like that?   I'm curious what mine is.   I have 14 pages of books at 50 titles per page in library.

They emailed it to me.  My wife got hers yesterday so they still may be mailing them out.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#30]
So uh, just outta Curiosity, what audio book service or online audio books library you guys use?

I do a lot of youtube listening when doing easy or mindless tasks at work. Thinking of delving into audio books, but I want access to a yuge library from a single source. Dont want to fall into the cable streaming nighmare where I have to have eleventy billion subscriptions just to be sure I can see a particular movie or show when I want.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:35:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#31]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:03:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#32]

Listener level:  Master
Total time spent Listening:  7 months, 18 days, 5 hours and 19 minutes (over 20 years though, about 150 hrs/month currently)

View All Quotes

@sq40

They emailed it to me.  My wife got hers yesterday so they still may be mailing them out.

Listener level:  Master
Total time spent Listening:  7 months, 18 days, 5 hours and 19 minutes (over 20 years though, about 150 hrs/month currently)

Damn dude. Thats incredible.  Im probably 50 hours a month.

I find its the best way to make my 2-hour+ commute.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:35:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Gary had one hell of a career with the Reds.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:47:59 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

I listened to his 3-hour podcast, twice, then purchased his book.  His interview, (posted up here) was very compelling from my perspective.  He didn't come off as some sort of Charlatan.  I justify that statement because of the public shunning he and his family endured from MUFON, the church, and his community. He called it, "The 5 years of darkness".  Why would anyone place themselves in that position?  The places and people he encountered along his journey have been well documented from viewpoint.  His take on the phenomenon is different from anything else I've come across.  I read and listen to podcasts quite a bit; I'm fortunate to have a job that allows me to do that.  "The Lady" and "The Bull" is a topic I'm somewhat ignorant on, so I went down a rabbit hole for a while with that, and still can't wrap my head around it's vernacular.  Initially, I dismissed it as a fable or some sort of Greek/Egyptian Myth.  I still don't fully understand it.  It goes back thousands of years and symbolizes different things across many cultures.  

His encounter was more of a prophecy in a spiritual sense and is non-linear with the physical aspect of everything ET (spaceships and ray guns).  A battle between good and evil, ending in a new sense of peace.  However, my take-away from that was the conflicts that would incur to get to that point.  IIRC, he referenced that.   It has been mentioned in this thread that Bledsoe doesn't infer to any aspects of Catholicism, which is accurate.  However, the significance of his encounter with "The Lady" made me think about the Book of Revelations, and the Apostle John.  I'm not trying to tie this into organized religion, but it's the first thing that came to mind.  It was a short memory recall of what I remembered from my childhood days in Catechism.  I recall being scared shitless reading that as a kid.  lol   I plan to revisit it, who knows when.

I should have purchased his audio book, time constraints make it hard for me to read it critically.      

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 1:19:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#35]
Originally Posted By Bigohio:

I listened to his 3-hour podcast, twice, then purchased his book.  His interview, (posted up here) was very compelling from my perspective.  He didn't come off as some sort of Charlatan.  I justify that statement because of the public shunning he and his family endured from MUFON, the church, and his community. He called it, "The 5 years of darkness".  Why would anyone place themselves in that position?  The places and people he encountered along his journey have been well documented from viewpoint.  His take on the phenomenon is different from anything else I've come across.  I read and listen to podcasts quite a bit; I'm fortunate to have a job that allows me to do that.  "The Lady" and "The Bull" is a topic I'm somewhat ignorant on, so I went down a rabbit hole for a while with that, and still can't wrap my head around it's vernacular.  Initially, I dismissed it as a fable or some sort of Greek/Egyptian Myth.  I still don't fully understand it.  It goes back thousands of years and symbolizes different things across many cultures.  

His encounter was more of a prophecy in a spiritual sense and is non-linear with the physical aspect of everything ET (spaceships and ray guns).  A battle between good and evil, ending in a new sense of peace.  However, my take-away from that was the conflicts that would incur to get to that point.  IIRC, he referenced that.   It has been mentioned in this thread that Bledsoe doesn't infer to any aspects of Catholicism, which is accurate.  However, the significance of his encounter with "The Lady" made me think about the Book of Revelations, and the Apostle John.  I'm not trying to tie this into organized religion, but it's the first thing that came to mind.  It was a short memory recall of what I remembered from my childhood days in Catechism.  I recall being scared shitless reading that as a kid.  lol   I plan to revisit it, who knows when.

I should have purchased his audio book, time constraints make it hard for me to read it critically.      

View Quote

Yes, the Bledsoes are an entire rabbit hole of their own. I'm trying to listen to Bledsoe says so podcast , which can be difficult at times due to the off topic ramblings( but sometimes those are where the nuggets are), digging for more information about what exactly was conveyed to Chris.

Ryan does a better job, at times, of explaining important aspects of what happened and just what his dad was "told" and experienced than Chris does for himself. I could be wrong but the story is compelling to me but also obvious it's not the whole truth explanation of the entire phenomenon from beginning to end.

Chris and Ryan both downplay the negative aspects of whatever is happening and what is supposed to come because of a belief that negative thought and energy draw more negativity and in Ryan's words "draw negative entities to your spirit ".

IMO it sounds as if Chris was tapped to be some kind of positive PR for some aspect of the phenomena that wants to let everyone know it's going to ultimately be okay, but it's obvious listening to them talk that there's an alleged period of shit going supernaturally bad until the light can straighten it out. I think we are such scared, paranoid beings it's going to be hard to steel our resolve when faced with something like alien/demonic invasion of the planet.

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm not afraid of the unknown.  There's folks trying to regulate, spin and deflect the entire narrative.  That's troubling.
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#37]

I haven't read his book but I am going off of hours of interviews and podcasts that the Bledsoe family have done. His younger son Ryan has his own podcast Bledsoe Said So. There is a LOT of context and more information in those podcasts that I've only just started into. This kid basically grew up from 15 yo with all of these G men coming around and giving him hints, pieces of history to go back and study, consciousness work to practice.

I have a job where I don't have customers or phone calls or even other co-workers for the most part so I can listen to this stuff nonstop all day if I choose to, so I can cover a lot of ground pretty quickly,  the difficulty is finding the gems.

From listening to every current podcast and retro interviews as far back as John Lear that I can it seems to me like you said, the phenomena is stranger than strange.

Nuts and bolts seems to be OK to talk about in the current climate. Scientists, pilots,  intelligence and contractors are willing to study and discuss the physical implications of something in our space/air/oceans and everything surrounding that aspect. What is still wuwu are "beings/entities". To the subject of the thread, Gary is willing to entertain beings and other possibilities but he's not going to stick his head out but so far.

The even more wu story of the Bledsoes is so far afield from where the UFO topic is in the mainstream I'd say it's farther from UFO mainstream  than UFO mainstream is from normal blinders on life as usual world most people live in.

I'm just listening and sticking all the information together in my own head. I listen to all of it and some parts resonate with me and others don't but I'd like to say I heard it all so I can make my own decisions about what I think on the topic.

The Bledsoes are an interesting story because it's some of the strangest aspects of the phenomena mixed with corroborated proof of interest by Army Intelligence/ CIA/NRO/NASA/Monroe Institute and many more.

If nothing else, I'm being entertained well while I tinker and fab away on $300k cars all day. LOL
View Quote

@TLD05
have a tldr/l of the weird bledsoe stuff?

i been listening to the blurry creatures and a richard dolan show.  lotsa fun stuff, like you said, not sure whats "real" but reality is way weirder than we give it credit for
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

havea cliff notes of "grace based parenting"?  i see you have 4388 minutes of parenting podcasts lolz (and other self i see i see)

i sure hope we get to see some of this interesting stuff "flesh out"(?) before ww3 or the purge or solar micro novas or whatever grand tragedy is next on the timeline
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:07:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#39]
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:23:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#40]

The imminent disasters are something that came out from a leak once, and then silenced and I forgot who leaked it.  He come forward in his job and was mad that "They" won't do anything to save mankind, and that anger was why he tried to leak the info  According to (unknown) him, some huge catastrophes are looming but they aren't preparing the public n any way.  He didn't go into much detail and was only out about a week before character was assassinated and he stopped talking.  This was in the past decade, maybe past 5 years or so, around the time the 2017 reveals started.  

I'm guessing some Big and Bad events will happen in the next decade(s) and "They" have themselves set up to skim through it while the world is depopulated.  That would mesh with all of their public attitudes and policies as well - learn to like eating bugs.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:

I got my 2023 audible stats  I feel like a bookworm.

havea cliff notes of "grace based parenting"?  i see you have 4388 minutes of parenting podcasts lolz (and other self i see i see)

i sure hope we get to see some of this interesting stuff "flesh out"(?) before ww3 or the purge or solar micro novas or whatever grand tragedy is next on the timeline

The imminent disasters are something that came out from a leak once, and then silenced and I forgot who leaked it.  He come forward in his job and was mad that "They" won't do anything to save mankind, and that anger was why he tried to leak the info  According to (unknown) him, some huge catastrophes are looming but they aren't preparing the public n any way.  He didn't go into much detail and was only out about a week before character was assassinated and he stopped talking.  This was in the past decade, maybe past 5 years or so, around the time the 2017 reveals started.  

I'm guessing some Big and Bad events will happen in the next decade(s) and "They" have themselves set up to skim through it while the world is depopulated.  That would mesh with all of their public attitudes and policies as well - learn to like eating bugs.

You sure you aren't talking about the guy who called into Coast to Coast years ago in a panic claiming he worked in the government, knew some major event was coming, and "they could be moving people to safe places but they aren't".  He was very cryptic but his panic seemed genuine.

He sounded like a guy who just learned a massive meteor was going to hit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:56:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#41]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#42]
this stuff is all just so wild!  not that i disbelieve it, but that everyone else does?  i dunno strange
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#43]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:47:12 AM EDT
[#44]

@saltydecimator

It's fun to go through and give things a serious look and thought.  So many of the snippets of the past 50 years of books, movies, and hints from people is starting to gel and some stuff has been admitted 100% authentic unknown source and non-human intelligence.  Just trying to get beyond that is where things are sort of sitting right now, seems to have a big spiritual angle, from they created us to telepathy to UFOs in history is what brought forth prophets and saints, or angels and demons, depending how far back you look and how many religions you look at the full history of.   Just a ton of information out there that was given but not linked to the UAP phenomenon until recently which then opens up another 5 years of stuff to look at and learn and ponder.  Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, skepticism is good, but taking it the point of blindly ignoring data points because they hint at something uncomfortable will only leave you far more confused.

A quick suggestion on the current state of things is the Grusch and pilots testimony in congress, Wilson Memo, and the books by Dianne Pasulka for the spiritual angle.  Then there is "UFO of God" which is pretty wild from Chris Bledsoe, who it was said by a guy in the know as "the real deal" as well as Whitley Streiber and the book "Communion".

Just hope through various threads here and you'll see the current conventional wisdom wander a good deal in the past 5 years and lots of links to things to watch/read for free to get a broad baseline idea of what is out there and then start narrowing things down if you can, otherwise keep track of trends like the push toward spiritual/telepathic information channels.   Even the crystal power stuff of the 1970s may not have been as stupid insane as we've kind of written it off as, for example.  It's not perfectly correct, but touches on a bunch of points in other writings and reports that are now being collated into sets of links to read/watch/listen to.  Another book that compiles a bunch of major events and themes is "UFO's for the 21st Century Mind" by Richard Dolan and "In Plain Sight" by Ross Coulthart which are a few of what is available on audible.com for a credit each, (and some other UFO books in their Plus Catalog section included with the Plus membership).

You can read all the threads here, watch all the linked interviews, and listen to audiobooks for a year straight and still never really eel caught up unless you look at the historical events from not only he US but Brazil and Argentine, France, Iran, and Russian stories, tons of it out there, just not super easy to find but condensed in some threads to link and book suggestions.

View All Quotes
this stuff is all just so wild!  not that i disbelieve it, but that everyone else does?  i dunno strange

@saltydecimator

It's fun to go through and give things a serious look and thought.  So many of the snippets of the past 50 years of books, movies, and hints from people is starting to gel and some stuff has been admitted 100% authentic unknown source and non-human intelligence.  Just trying to get beyond that is where things are sort of sitting right now, seems to have a big spiritual angle, from they created us to telepathy to UFOs in history is what brought forth prophets and saints, or angels and demons, depending how far back you look and how many religions you look at the full history of.   Just a ton of information out there that was given but not linked to the UAP phenomenon until recently which then opens up another 5 years of stuff to look at and learn and ponder.  Doesn't matter if you believe it or not, skepticism is good, but taking it the point of blindly ignoring data points because they hint at something uncomfortable will only leave you far more confused.

A quick suggestion on the current state of things is the Grusch and pilots testimony in congress, Wilson Memo, and the books by Dianne Pasulka for the spiritual angle.  Then there is "UFO of God" which is pretty wild from Chris Bledsoe, who it was said by a guy in the know as "the real deal" as well as Whitley Streiber and the book "Communion".

Just hope through various threads here and you'll see the current conventional wisdom wander a good deal in the past 5 years and lots of links to things to watch/read for free to get a broad baseline idea of what is out there and then start narrowing things down if you can, otherwise keep track of trends like the push toward spiritual/telepathic information channels.   Even the crystal power stuff of the 1970s may not have been as stupid insane as we've kind of written it off as, for example.  It's not perfectly correct, but touches on a bunch of points in other writings and reports that are now being collated into sets of links to read/watch/listen to.  Another book that compiles a bunch of major events and themes is "UFO's for the 21st Century Mind" by Richard Dolan and "In Plain Sight" by Ross Coulthart which are a few of what is available on audible.com for a credit each, (and some other UFO books in their Plus Catalog section included with the Plus membership).

You can read all the threads here, watch all the linked interviews, and listen to audiobooks for a year straight and still never really eel caught up unless you look at the historical events from not only he US but Brazil and Argentine, France, Iran, and Russian stories, tons of it out there, just not super easy to find but condensed in some threads to link and book suggestions.

This guy's website is fascinating.  It's relatively new, but he puts out content frequently.  He has a long running Twitter account that is very active.  He's pretty much 100% into the spiritual aspect of the phenomenon and how it ties the world religions and ancient mysteries together.  He also has a Youtube channel, but I just can't listen to the narrator (I assume it's him) for longer than a few seconds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:45:08 AM EDT
[#45]
just watched an ashton forbes stream on yt about soviet weather mod programs fro m the 50s!!  using scalar physics?!  in it orbs were kinda explained and apparently maybe patented by lockheed?!

what im gettin at, and maybe im just imersing too heavily in this "other reality"(?) is that it feels really "weird" right now,  and dont know what to attribute it to?  i dont think its just waking up from the matrix etc, someting is goin on...  

and i guess my concern is, its "too late" to do someting about the "bad actors" otherwise we would already be in the concentration camps? or dead?  

dont get me wrong, i have faith in God Almighty and im trusting his science, lolz, but that doesnt mean im gonna let go of the wheel.  its a cosmic battle and somehow we play a part, i just dont know what we need or should do..... feel me!?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:10:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#46]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#47]
just watched an ashton forbes stream on yt about soviet weather mod programs fro m the 50s!!  using scalar physics?!  in it orbs were kinda explained and apparently maybe patented by lockheed?!

what im gettin at, and maybe im just imersing too heavily in this "other reality"(?) is that it feels really "weird" right now,  and dont know what to attribute it to?  i dont think its just waking up from the matrix etc, someting is goin on...  

and i guess my concern is, its "too late" to do someting about the "bad actors" otherwise we would already be in the concentration camps? or dead?  

dont get me wrong, i have faith in God Almighty and im trusting his science, lolz, but that doesnt mean im gonna let go of the wheel.  its a cosmic battle and somehow we play a part, i just dont know what we need or should do..... feel me!?
View Quote

Ahh, scalars. Nice to see some old school stuff pop up. The whole "America's the great satan and the only thing standing in the way of world peace" and "Americans are too stupid to do anything without help from Nazi's or Aliens" messaging of the UFO world over the last decade or so is getting a bit tiresome.

Sounds like he just found out about this report that was declassified in 2003, and this patent from 2011.

It actually goes back to Tesla and his wireless power and alleged weapon that caused the Tunguska event. There is an interesting, and sad quote from Richard Feynman in that report "It is interesting that something like this can be around for thirty years but, because of certain prejudices of what is and is not significant, continues to be ignored.” The 30 years he was referring to was 1926-1956. Here we are in 2024, has anything changed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top