Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/22/2024 10:41:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kpel308]

Flanked by two marines, President Joe Biden steps out of the Marine One chopper onto the tarmac at Andrews Air Force Base to declare a national emergency.

It's 6pm on January 6, 2025, 20 miles from Washington DC. 'Four years ago, on this very day, Donald Trump tried to steal democracy,' says the 82-year-old Commander-in-Chief, removing his Aviator sunglasses to signal the gravity of his point. 'He's doing it again, folks. We must stop him, no matter what.'

From now on, Biden decrees, Trump's Make America Great Again (Maga) movement will be designated a terrorist group. The Trump-owned Truth Social platform will be shut down. All internet sites publishing 'electoral misinformation' will be blocked.

Biden reiterates that, contrary to his opponent's claims, he has been re-elected. And he invokes his authority to federalise the National Guard until order can be restored. 'I never wanted to do this,' he insists. Above him, two F-22 Raptor jets rip through the sky, heading towards the Capitol.

Hours earlier, inside Washington DC, the 'Take Our Country Back' march, attended by 50,000 Trump fanatics, had descended into mass rioting. Left-wing 'Antifa' militants, in their neckerchiefs, threw Molotov cocktails into the red-hatted Maga crowds.
View Quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13333665/civil-war-REALLY-like-Trump-Biden-MAGA-Antifa-Far-right-militias-anarchy-movie.html

Title edited - kpel308
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
His ability to see into the future could be put to better use.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Good ol UK tabloids.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#4]
lol aint no MAGA gonna rise up, you see them all over here , they all got work tomorrow .

my personal favorite 'someone else should do it' is on another forum a poster who acknowledged that COVID killed his son, but he isnt out there taking scalps, or even protesting etc. "nah its cool US Govt and China, facilitate the release of a virus that killed my son who i loved... a reckoning is for someone ELSE to do"

Toothless
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By greyninja:

Flanked by two marines, President Joe Biden steps out of the Marine One chopper onto the tarmac at Andrews Air Force Base to declare a national emergency.

It's 6pm on January 6, 2025, 20 miles from Washington DC. 'Four years ago, on this very day, Donald Trump tried to steal democracy,' says the 82-year-old Commander-in-Chief, removing his Aviator sunglasses to signal the gravity of his point. 'He's doing it again, folks. We must stop him, no matter what.'

From now on, Biden decrees, Trump's Make America Great Again (Maga) movement will be designated a terrorist group. The Trump-owned Truth Social platform will be shut down. All internet sites publishing 'electoral misinformation' will be blocked.

Biden reiterates that, contrary to his opponent's claims, he has been re-elected. And he invokes his authority to federalise the National Guard until order can be restored. 'I never wanted to do this,' he insists. Above him, two F-22 Raptor jets rip through the sky, heading towards the Capitol.

Hours earlier, inside Washington DC, the 'Take Our Country Back' march, attended by 50,000 Trump fanatics, had descended into mass rioting. Left-wing 'Antifa' militants, in their neckerchiefs, threw Molotov cocktails into the red-hatted Maga crowds.
View Quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13333665/civil-war-REALLY-like-Trump-Biden-MAGA-Antifa-Far-right-militias-anarchy-movie.html
View Quote

The standard reply is " nobody will do shit except bitch on the Internet "  J6 had 400 K show up UNARMED and many went to jail ,  Don't think the motivated and capable will do that again .
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pallas:
Good ol UK tabloids.
View Quote

That is one hell of a clickbait title, OP.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#7]
So Biden puts together a sentence with out missing it up?

That's some wild fiction!
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
lol aint no MAGA gonna rise up, you see them all over here , they all got work tomorrow .

my personal favorite 'someone else should do it' is on another forum a poster who acknowledged that COVID killed his son, but he isnt out there taking scalps, or even protesting etc. "nah its cool US Govt and China, facilitate the release of a virus that killed my son who i loved... a reckoning is for someone ELSE to do"

Toothless
View Quote

Either agent provocateur or the type to be the first to clutch your pearls when someone does something.

Oh, my oh my, how horrible. That's just too far. Those poor people didnt deserve that.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#10]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Toothless
View Quote

What was J6 then ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Good ol UK tabloids.
View Quote

Just imagine the shitstorm it would create if a US tabloid posted something similar about things cooking off in the UK.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:57:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

What was J6 then ?
View Quote

A joke.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Good ol UK tabloids.
View Quote

The gap between actual news and hysterical tabloid fantasy has grown very narrow these days. Definately not an insurmountable Grand Canyon-esque sized chasm as used to exist historically , these days it’s more a narrow creek easily stepped over in many places, or at most requiring a small hop to cross to the other side. Barring the insane big foot baby / space alien style headlines  , honestly the Tabloid is probably more accurate / better source of actual fact based news than main stream ( government propaganda ) media.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#16]

The standard reply is " nobody will do shit except bitch on the Internet "  J6 had 400 K show up UNARMED and many went to jail ,  Don't think the motivated and capable will do that again .
View Quote

Could you imagine if 400k showed up armed, with no more fucks to give.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:00:56 AM EDT
[#17]

What was J6 then ?
View Quote

A final attempt to re-establish sanity using nonviolent methods.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#18]
We need a tactical nuke dropped on The Daily Mail…
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:09:11 AM EDT
[#19]
What an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By California_Kid:
What an idiot.
View Quote

Freddy Gray?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Clickbait title?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:39:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#22]
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

Either agent provocateur or the type to be the first to clutch your pearls when someone does something.

Oh, my oh my, how horrible. That's just too far. Those poor people didnt deserve that.
View Quote

Lol point on the doll where I'm wrong. People are toothless and the article is a bad joke
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Good ol UK tabloids.
View Quote

AI?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#26]
. . .Tucker Carlson, the TV host often tipped to be Trump's next vice president.
View Quote

Really?

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Fap bait for those with TDS.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Toothless
View Quote

A couple years ago, on another forum, there was a thread about a college student throwing a professor a beat down.  He had a gun with him, so he was a gun owner, but he didn't use it.  It was found when he was arrested.  It was never said what triggered him, but I suspect he got tired of being berated for being right wing by said liberal professor.

After the story hit the boards, members of that forum were calling for him to be put in the wood chipper.  It was pointed out that this was probably a right versus left throw down, and the republicans responded that "but we stand for what is right".  Republicans don't have the stomach for a brawl.  It will always be "right" to look the other way and let the left and their minions do their will.  It will always be "right" and "lawful" to let our government do their worst to us.  Those same republicans probably think J6 really was an insurrection, and those people deserve to be put away.  

We're in a downward spiral and nothing can stop it now.  I'm glad my time is almost up.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#29]
How long before a member responds as if this was actually said and it's the year 2025?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#30]
LMAO I thought this was an onion/bee article.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FuriousYachtsman:

That is one hell of a clickbait title, OP.
View Quote
This.  I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#32]
What's so scary is that it's entirely believable.

We are getting a real life history lesson of what 1930s Germany was like.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

they won't, they'll show up armed next time
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

If that was the "motivated and capable" then yea you lost.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:05:15 PM EDT
[#35]
https://www.newsweek.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-fbi-targets-trump-followers-2024-election-nears-1831836.html <---- not clickbait.

The federal government believes that the threat of violence and major civil disturbances around the 2024 U.S. presidential election is so great that it has quietly created a new category of extremists that it seeks to track and counter: Donald Trump's army of MAGA followers.

The challenge for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the primary federal agency charged with law enforcement, is to pursue and prevent what it calls domestic terrorism without direct reference to political parties or affiliations—even though the vast majority of its current "anti-government" investigations are of Trump supporters, according to classified data obtained by Newsweek.

"The FBI is in an almost impossible position," says a current FBI official, who requested anonymity to discuss highly sensitive internal matters. The official said that the FBI is intent on stopping domestic terrorism and any repeat of the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. But the Bureau must also preserve the Constitutional right of all Americans to campaign, speak freely and protest the government. By focusing on former president Trump and his MAGA (Make America Great Again) supporters, the official said, the Bureau runs the risk of provoking the very anti-government activists that the terrorism agencies hope to counter.

"Especially at a time when the White House is facing Congressional Republican opposition claiming that the Biden administration has 'weaponized' the Bureau against the right wing, it has to tread very carefully," says the official.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-The-FBI-Targets-Trump-Followers-as-the-2024-Election-Nears/5-2676883/
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#36]
What is important is the page 3 girl...
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Toothless
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Frank_B:
What's so scary is that it's entirely believable.

We are getting a real life history lesson of what 1930s Germany was like.
View Quote

You just got yourself fired from your job at disney on their show "ammojedis" ...

(for those who don't get it, disney fired an actress for making a similar comment on twitter)
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Lol point on the doll where I'm wrong. People are toothless and the article is a bad joke
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ridgerunner9876:

"We're being invaded. We're being overrun"

And when someone culls the numbers of muslims in their country.....

"Oh that evil, vile man should burn in hell"

Guranfuckingtee if someone started whacking the invaders at our southern border, all the assholes sitting around spouting off about nobody will do anything will be first in line to condemn the barbarous actions.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]
I declare Biden a senile faggot
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

(for those who don't get it, disney fired an actress for making a similar comment on twitter)
View Quote

Those who don't like being compared to Nazis should consider not acting like Nazis.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 797hp:
I declare Biden a senile faggot
View Quote

True statement, but hopefully you aren't basing that off the OP lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Those who don't like being compared to Nazis should consider not acting like Nazis.
View All Quotes

Oh you ... stop thinking, that's bad for you!
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By slowkota1:

Could you imagine if 400k showed up armed, with no more fucks to give.
View Quote

Susie has soccer that day and Brian has basketball tryouts, I need to finish my presentation for work. But you should definitely go.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:28:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By NvrBrdWes:
Honestly, I still can't believe the future of this nation is still hinging on Trump vs Biden...
View Quote

Our fate was decided way before this.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:29:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#46]

View All Quotes

You must be talking about Leftists at Disney.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Joe Biden never fails to impress me.

He takes senility to a whole new level.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Hollywood at war with America?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:44:23 PM EDT
[#50]
They actually believe there are widespread far right groups that will go around killing minorites?  

That's totally asinine.  These journalists are insane and they themselves are more dangerous to our republic than anything else.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top