Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Good. His life *should be* over.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry in advance for the screen shot.

I disagree with the sentiment in the thread, dude got off incredibly easy and will be out and about in half the time while being very wealthy

Especially considering all the sleazy shit he did during the trial

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/Screenshot_20240329_141803_Samsung_Inter-3172522.JPG
View Quote

I'd love to see a young prosecutor try and gain some lawfare fame and sue his parents as accessories who have to help pay back all his victims.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#3]
He’ll be out in 48mo
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
But what will happen to rat girl?
View Quote

I don’t know, but that is one remarkably homely woman.  And this is coming from a 5.1.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh well.  Can’t always be a rock star.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:13:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He'll be out in 48mo
View Quote
Yup. He'll get a deal or a pardon and be free soon.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:14:46 AM EDT
[#7]
As it should be bitch
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:38:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh for the good old days, when you could swindle people (idiots?) out of their life savings without consequence.
Well, if you were a politician, otherwise you were strung up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:47:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/27/how-ftxs-sam-bankman-fried-went-from-crypto-king-to-convicted-conman-.html

Enjoy prison you money laundering, leftist supporting, crypto crashing, nation wrecking fuck!
View Quote

That would be fine if SBF was anything more than a useful conduit through which corrupt actors could pay themselves and their friends.

The problem with the SBF prosecution is that it's confined to SBF, and done in a way that prevents any solid examination of where the money all went.

Just like Theranos where that wild-eyed crazy bitch and her boyfriend got all the attention and all the blame, meanwhile all the DC insiders that were on her board pocketed god only knows how many millions and walked the fuck away scott free despite actively fighting any sort of transparency on the scam.

SBF is a piece of shit, but he was little more than a useful idiot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I would think Fed min security is a harder place to find some thug to pay off to do the dirty because the population there is already non-violent types and they do NOT want to go to any of the 4 higher levels of federal prison.

That said, I kinda doubt there is much money can do to make his stay that much more pleasant... it's min security. So he gets infinite commissary? He'll be a fatty.

Disclaimer: everything I know about this I learned by watching Office Space and reading ARFCOM
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
But what will happen to rat girl?
View Quote

Oh, she (whatever) will probably get a movie made about her life with sbf, some young hollywood airhead to portray her, get fancy makeovers, dental work, set of boobs and all the extras. Go on all the talk shows and get celebrity status. You know she "suffered" a great deal.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He's the 'Rat's Number Two donor.  FJB will commute his sentence and pardon him on the way out.
View Quote

Unlikely.

He's served his purpose.

SBF was a conduit through which money passed. The feds have done a great job of spiking any potential avenue where he could offer useful testimony on anyone else.

Think about this, folks....how does this guy get all the media attention he got? Do you suppose it was by accident? Or was he promoted and put front and center as the public face of the thing specifically so that when the scam fell apart *he* would be the story instead of exactly where all the money went.

He's served his purpose. Don't expect Biden to bail him out because he has no useful information and no further utility as a conduit for payoffs. He has no chips to bargain with.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:56:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bet Sam Bankman gets pardoned if Biden fails to steal enough votes this time.

View Quote

Explain..
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Epstein didn't kill himself.  Will SBF (and then mysteriously reappear incognito)?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:00:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The millions of dollars boosting democrats was still spent harming America, and that cannot be undone.
View Quote

He donated tons to Republicans. Not just Democrats. He was trying to get favor from both sides.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He's the 'Rat's Number Two donor.  FJB will commute his sentence and pardon him on the way out.
View Quote

Only one former president would be so transparent and bold with that level of pardon.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#17]
The guy is scum, but I’m not sure we should throw people in prison for shit like this. I do understand it is to deter this sort of behavior from others, but it is a financial burden on tax payers.

I’ve always thought they should be forced to get a job as something like a public school teacher or somewhere there is a shortage, community service on Saturdays, no booze/drugs, and on house arrest the rest of the time. It could be an option vs prison. The hook would be, you fuck up, you go to prison for your entire sentence, even if you’ve behaved yourself for 10yrs. Would save the tax payer money. Yeah, it would be more cush than prison, but it would still suck.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top