[#1]
Good story, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 8:59:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 4:42:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ashiha] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:
See legendary creature smiling at you through window in a curious but harmless way - Kill It isn't a good response or spawn more encounters.

Though I'm not sure I'd have done otherwise,  but when at the MMQB chair, 3 Bigfeet and ruined all cance of communications.  

On video:  His audio distorting and continually cutting out really dstracts from ability to listen straight through.

View Quote

"It showed teeth at him"

I took that to mean an aggressive face. Humans show teeth as a positive thing (smiling), but in nature it's almost always a form of aggression.
I don't believe in bigfoot, but I don't have a reason to doubt it either. However, I'd make an assumption that they're more likely to behave similar to wild beasts than civilized humans.

I think I'd have mag dumped and even ran outside to do it and make sure of my hits. I tend to have reckless abandon when it comes to protecting others.

Dude said the window was 18 inches and only showed about half of its face though. That's a big sonofabitch

The muffled sound thing was interesting. I remember hearing something like that from the Skinwalker Ranch guys when the owner was telling the story about his bodyguard going into a trance.

I'm only up to 25 minutes and will continue listening, but there's a lot of interesting bits here that are making it difficult to really process what he's saying happened. Like, the whole cabin jolted 2 feet when he shot the thing? What, like it slapped the thing and the whole cabin shifted?

ETA: 1h in. This is a great fuckin' story. He's great at telling it. Believe or not, it's entertaining. What round for bigfoot if 30-06 does nothing?

EDIT2: The complete lack of reaction to being shot reminds me of another story from either skinwalker ranch or the other one in AZ about a massive wolf that tried to grab one of their animals through the fence, was shot by a bolt gun repeatedly, then just walked off. Also, I tend to watch things on 2x lately to save time, and the audio cutting out isn't so bad like that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Talking about long winded. A ten minute story turning into an hour?
I made it about fifteen minutes and the audio was awful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top