Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2024 9:59:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SG55xdude]
I've been meaning to change my screen name for years.  I was formally ds3_09. Not trying to hide from anyone lol.  That was a name I made in dental school as I was a 3rd year student graduating in 09.  I didn't think I would really use the account long.  I changed to SG55Xdude because I collect swiss made sig rifles (I have a 550, 551, and 553)

I did a bulk from fall till January.  I've been on a slow cut since then.  I think I'm about as lean as I'm going to get now unless I dropped all cheat meals and occasional junk food.  I see no reason to make my life that miserable.  I am tired of bulking and cutting I think I just want to try to make progress without going up and down all the time.  I think I gained a good bit of muscle.  I upped my bench (330 1 rep max) a good bit but im stronger in all areas really.  I weighed 186 this morning (I was about 210 end of december). I'm not changing my diet any.  My weight may go down it may not I'm not really sure but I don't want to starve myself.

Going to a family reunion in Sarasota next month.  I'll probably be a glutton for a few days then go back on my daily diet till that weight comes off.  Then add some more fats back I trimmed off previously like more eggs, some nuts, olive oil etc.

Last night. Not the best pics.  I'm 43.  I'm definitely not a "specimen" but I'm content with my progress but that won't keep me from trying do progress more.  I wanted to do some laterals and take some pics as I can really get my delts and traps to pump up good but I was running late and it was not a day I do laterals.

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 6:46:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SG55xdude] [#1]
Plans changed so I got to go back to the gym with the good lighting again today so I did some laterals to get the deltoid pump I lacked yesterday haha. Anyways I just wanted to share my progress and screen name change.   Now it's time for a big Ole weekend cheat meal!

Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:30:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! Definitely not the typical GD shape.

Kidding aside, great job!
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gitarmac:
Wow! Definitely not the typical GD shape.

Kidding aside, great job!
View Quote

Thanks.  I've been laser focused/obsessed the last couple years.  I don't really want to have to do cuts anymore.  So going forward probably just reign in a little after holidays and vacation.

I'll always put lots of energy towards staying in shape but I'm hoping shifting to maintenance will allow me to shift more focus to other stuff.  I haven't been as much into shooting the last couple years but id like to get shift back the balance to do other things more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top